tank wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 05:05 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person
Re: tank wheelies

Originally Posted by YodaCon
Is it me or are all the squids getting weak. I don't want to dent my tank, I wanna do BP wheelies w/o a brake, I don't want to damage my tail by scapin, and the cops will see the bar and give me a ticket. WWWWAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa

What happened to just ****** doin it. If you want to do stunts your bike will get fucked up. Bottom line go out to the garage grab a hammer smash the tank kick the plastics, **** throw the bike on the ground. Then ride and try and make the bike look good.

I sit at the spot now listening to all these newbi's worried about how they look in pics and talkin on the cell and just bullshitin. Most these people sit at the spot for 4 hrs and ride for 10 min.

Sorry just venting nothing personal (buy an old tank and dent it). The street scene has changed.

Anyone else notice this
really though wtf,it has gotten ridculous.learning to stunt is not easy and you will and i mean will **** your **** up at some point in time,get over it thats the way it works.people have no common sense anymore.the only ones that look pretty have been doing this for years,not there first bikes that mommy bought
Old 01-30-2007, 06:58 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
really though wtf,it has gotten ridculous.learning to stunt is not easy and you will and i mean will **** your **** up at some point in time,get over it thats the way it works.people have no common sense anymore.the only ones that look pretty have been doing this for years,not there first bikes that mommy bought
+1
Old 01-31-2007, 05:43 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Burial87
^^^^^nice tekteker arif avatar. looks like someones a fan
big fan

he's vids are sooo entertaining, and Im saving up for a ticket to turkey so I can go visit him and learn some helmetless endo flips...Darius also told me he's been putting away some cash for this trip but is little bit afraid to meet tekter...tekter says he destroys everyones wigs, especially american wigs...

Old 01-31-2007, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by bruno_z
big fan

he's vids are sooo entertaining, and Im saving up for a ticket to turkey so I can go visit him and learn some helmetless endo flips...Darius also told me he's been putting away some cash for this trip but is little bit afraid to meet tekter...tekter says he destroys everyones wigs, especially american wigs...

yeh i saw some of his vids. hes good at wheelies but eats shiit when it cpmes to endo's. i'd love to show em up.
but wait......does he actually flip the endos on purpose, or is he just garbage like that????
Old 01-31-2007, 10:29 AM

if you think his wheelies are good go to www.tekterarifwheelieschool.com and sign up...

he does it on purpose, it's all part of the show...he doesn't acctually know what to do with all those r1's so...
Old 01-31-2007, 10:41 AM

if you think his wheelies are good go to www.tekterarifwheelieschool.com and sign up...

he does it on purpose, it's all part of the show...he doesn't acctually know what to do with all those r1's so...
if he doesnt know what to do, he can give em to me!

https://www.prosper.com/public/group..._name=burial87
Old 01-31-2007, 01:53 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

that tekteker arif is one strange fellow
Old 01-31-2007, 02:09 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

hey im with ya bro, i love twisties. all im saying is that if you want to stunt than you should be more concerned with learning, and not scratching or putting a dent in your pretty bike. i guarantee you that if you are new to stunting and your to scared to put a dent in your bike then your not gonna make it. and im talking about real stunting, not 100 mph knee high wheelies and rolling 5 ft stoppies. if you are serious about the stunt game then you have to take risks. and taking risks usualy means crashing.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:52 PM

^^^^^ exactly
Old 01-31-2007, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
that tekteker arif is one strange fellow
yeh, wut gets me is how does he think the mullet with the sunroof at the top is a chic magnet
Old 01-31-2007, 06:44 PM

you don't know the secrets of tekter's hair...tekter like samson, his skill in his hair...if you cut it, tekter could not wheelie or stoppie so good like now...tekter big star...you jelleous?
Old 01-31-2007, 08:49 PM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
hey im with ya bro, i love twisties. all im saying is that if you want to stunt than you should be more concerned with learning, and not scratching or putting a dent in your pretty bike. i guarantee you that if you are new to stunting and your to scared to put a dent in your bike then your not gonna make it. and im talking about real stunting, not 100 mph knee high wheelies and rolling 5 ft stoppies. if you are serious about the stunt game then you have to take risks. and taking risks usualy means crashing.

i'm not that worried about crashin or puttin marks on my bike i just dont want to completely ruin it just yet. i think i'll go easy for this next year and try and learn a lot more as my bike will be much more setup for stunting than it was last year, then after this year the following year she'll become a true stuntin and i'll be hittin circles and everything for sure, just need to get her paid for a lil bit first. n maybe i'll just end up buying a beater and make a real stunter this year, guess we'll have to wait n see how the funds go this year. i love my bike for the twisties so if i could get a beat up f4i for stuntin i'd be all set. my wheelies aren't at 100mph or knee high, more like 55-60 at BP for miles, and stoppies for an easy 100 feet already. i'm doin fine so far we'll see how this year goes.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:52 PM

you don't know the secrets of tekter's hair...tekter like samson, his skill in his hair...if you cut it, tekter could not wheelie or stoppie so good like now...tekter big star...you jelleous?
me no jealous, me think tekteker arif funny guy

like samson my arss, lol u ever seen that clip when he does a burnout, sits down and has a glass of water?
why did he need help keepping the bike stable in order to do some corny trick like sit down and have a glass of water?
but i tell ya, that mullet is business in the front, PARTEE IN THE BACK, with the special addition sunroof on the top...lmao

Last edited by Burial87; 01-31-2007 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:19 AM

haha, I saw that clip, burnouts are very hard, so you need water not to dehydrate...and it's not a sunroof, it's an airport...
Old 02-01-2007, 06:10 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Stomp pad works awesome doesnt rip your pants either... any snowboard shop will have it. You can also get it in clear so you dont notice it as much as griptape or other stuff...

Last edited by StrictlyStunt; 02-01-2007 at 06:13 AM.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:53 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

05r6on1. i wasnt refering to your wheelies and stoppies. i think you should def. get another stunter when you can. i just feel that you wont push it as hard on your nice bike.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:02 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

ok here's my view.. you don't need to crash.. you don't have to expect to crash.. but you have to be willing to crash... simple as that
Old 02-01-2007, 09:49 AM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
05r6on1. i wasnt refering to your wheelies and stoppies. i think you should def. get another stunter when you can. i just feel that you wont push it as hard on your nice bike.
yeah i'd deffinately like to man cuz i wanna go all out right now and learn everything i've been dying to try, i'm sure once my bike hits the ground once r twice its gonna be on from there. maybe my mind will change as to how much i care about it when its fully setup for stuntin, which should be very soon. i deffinately would push a lot harder to do everything if i had a beatup stunter tho.

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
ok here's my view.. you don't need to crash.. you don't have to expect to crash.. but you have to be willing to crash... simple as that
+1 and i have no problem with that at all, just a matter of trying not to, but its not really that big of a deal to me if i do happen to crash, with no medical insurance you tend to be as careful as possible lol.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:52 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yeah i know what you mean... i learned on my bike, it was all stock.. no cage nothin.... not having a cage made me really cautious.. i learned no handers, coasters and **** without anything... i've dropped my bike a total of 4 or 5 times.. and i'm including stalls... one was at some good speed with no cage.. bike slid, and put a pinhole in the radiator, and that was it.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
+1 honestly

Quick Reply: tank wheelies