TheHate

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 04:32 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
TheHate

I got your footage! I love it already and I haven't even watched it all yet. Thank you for doing this for me.

My daughter Sierra likes it too! (so far)
Old 11-13-2006, 04:56 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: TheHate

I love it. Your interview was really fun to watch, and I am definitely going to find a way to use the zip tie. I may just hold it during the footage of me talking about what I've learned. And now I don't have to be the one to say "stunting came from the streets" yay!

I have so much to say about the points you brought up, it's going to be hard for me not to interject myself and my own hardheaded opinions.

Thanks again, you rule. Also, thanks for the injury footage, I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people who will love that. It always just makes me feel worried, though.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:59 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Arctic attack is the ****. they kill it. esp there tandem:YEAH
Old 11-18-2006, 06:08 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Hey just found this but no prob...
Old 11-18-2006, 08:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by excessa
I got your footage! I love it already and I haven't even watched it all yet. Thank you for doing this for me.

My daughter Sierra likes it too! (so far)
how old is your daughter?
Old 11-18-2006, 10:05 PM

hulkmn069 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
wow that took long
Old 11-18-2006, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
She's seven, and a huge fan of sportbike stunting, though she intends to race hare scrambles next year. I'm sure it won't be long until she's busting out the stunts.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:38 PM

hulkmn069 is an unknown quantity at this point

hare scrambles are where i started out. i learned from one of fred andrews good friends he happened to be my neighbor. that dude is 53 and can still smoke my *** through the woods on his bike