Mexican Promotors!!! Dont do it!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 12:39 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mexican Promotors!!! Dont do it!!

split his wig with a large Craftsman torque wrench!
Old 11-10-2006, 12:58 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
Dont do shows for a Mexican promotor named Jorge Ruiz!! This dude came to my house last year so I could setup a f4i for show I was doing for him. The show in SIU4. I've done 3 shows for this guy over 3 years and he had always paid me so I had a little trust for him. While he was at my house he took 200 videos and also bought my blue n silver 04cbr1000 from me. He told me he would pay me when I got to mexico the next week. He never payed me that next week and promised to pay the next. We'll week after week went buy then month after month. It's been a year now and he doesnt answer my calls anymore. This guy stole my bike and 200 videos. I had told Alex Flores about this and he still did shows for him after the fact. Then he left his bike there with the same promotor who also promised to pay him for it. Alex has been waiting 4 months for his money but shit I warned him so I dont feel bad. I had also told Jason Britton about this many times. Come to find out he did a show for the guy a month or so ago. Now I dont know how everyone else is but if I knew a promotor stole some **** from anyone, even someone I hated I wouldnt do **** for his ass but that's just me. So this guy has burnt his bridge with me and Alex at least so if he contacts anyone for a show in Mexico dont do it. He will be getting his teeth knocked the fuck out if I ever see him again, it's a small world and **** catches back up sooner or later.

Pinche Mojado.....sorry to hear about that.....i would roll down there and beat his grill in
Old 11-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

just send our local stuntlife mexican Stock05 to get it back, hes 100% wet back and should beable to get your ****
Old 11-10-2006, 01:11 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks
Old 11-10-2006, 01:13 PM

ewalR1 is a decent person

heel yea lets kick his ***. im down.
Old 11-10-2006, 02:41 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jason Britton
Sounds like someone doesnt know how to cover their @ss letting someone from another country take a bike and basically liquid cash from you no matter who they are isnt very smart. I do shows all year all over the world for many different promoters and handle things in a way so i dont get screwed its just good business, and also i think theres more to the story, Darius didnt you tell me personally that you booked a show with Jorge had everything locked in and at the last minute you changed your mind and didnt go hmmmm sounds like he got screwed a little bit on that one trying to find another rider to do the show that you were supposed to do not good next time tell the whole story. BTW i got paid in full for the show that i did a month ago and confiscated about 75-100 bootleg DVD's of mine Darius's and Alex Flores videos from a vendor there that Jorge told me about that bootlegs the stuff and he actually helped me get the videos back from the guy but those are just some minor details that were left out of the story.

Jason Britton

My point is proven, you take the word of Jorge the thief over one of your freinds. I spent all day fixing his shitbox f4i to find out the thing didnt even run. He took it back to mexico and called me a few days later and told me he got it fixed and it runs perfect. I get to mexico and guess what, bike runs exactly like it did when it left my house, like complete shit!! I then spend all day at the show, swapping, fuel pumps, injectors, throttle bodies to have it still run like ****, ohh and the new tires he said he put on there werent there either. So after getting lied to repeatedly I told Jorge after that event I would not be coming back cause he wanted me to ride that bike again. And just the fact that you would even try to justify Jorges action becase I didnt come back for a 2nd time is rediculous. And dont try and seem like the good guy confiscating 100 dvd's cause that's Jorges doings also like Drew said, didnt he tell you they print 100,000 or more of each title!!!! taking 100 copies isnt doing ****! I've battled the same guy and I have it on video. Ya ya Jason your the bussiness man, guess I'm the person who likes to trust people but I got screwed. I will run into Jorge and he will be loosing some teeth. The bottom line here is I told you this guy has stole my bike and you still did a show for him, nothing you can say will justify that
Old 11-10-2006, 02:47 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i rmbr that face from SIU 2!!!!!

didnt know that guy was a ***** like that though!

take a trip to mehico D and bust his **** man. thats bread that he owes you cuzin.. a bike 200 vids pay for show.. croooshial
Old 11-10-2006, 02:49 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

**** a blow like that means darius cant afford to click buy it now on ebay anymore
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i rmbr that face from SIU 2!!!!!

didnt know that guy was a ***** like that though!

take a trip to mehico D and bust his **** man. thats bread that he owes you cuzin.. a bike 200 vids pay for show.. croooshial
No I will wait to find him in La. I'm never going back there again!
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
damn darius.... you seriously believed the word of a *****, talkin bout i'll pay you as soon as i get the chance.

maybe for some of your dada supreme's, but not your bike homie!

you dont know where this vato stays??? i would just roll up to his house, and go get my **** back with interest. imean unless it is more to it, and it isnt that easy.....

but that ***** would definitely get the peoples elbow!

if ya smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll what the rrock is cookin
Old 11-10-2006, 02:51 PM
jmo

jmo is an unknown quantity at this point

thats def some shady work and for jason to have his back wow
Old 11-10-2006, 02:53 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by Darius
No I will wait to find him in La. I'm never going back there again!

yea cuz in LA youre on american soil.. not mexican.. ****** b gettin their heads chopped off over there.

but good luck with that shitbrick D. just think before doin any type of actions know what i mean. you dont wanna end up in jizail over some BS like that.. well maybe you do iono
Old 11-10-2006, 02:53 PM

wade is an unknown quantity at this point

great thread :YEAH
Old 11-10-2006, 02:57 PM

Hazen is a decent person

That deffinitley sucks, people can't be trusted anymore. I would hope stunters would want to stick together though, even if it means giving up 1 show.
Old 11-10-2006, 03:06 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Wow. Shady!
Old 11-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Hazen
I would hope stunters would want to stick together though, even if it means giving up 1 show.
ya right, stunt riders are the first people to screw over other stunt riders.

they all front like friends yet any one of em would kill each others parents for a free exhaust, inside info, or 1400 bux

fact is. a show is a show. money is money there is no honor here.

its sad...

-Kane
Old 11-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
ya right, stunt riders are the first people to screw over other stunt riders.

they all front like friends yet any one of em would kill each others parents for a free exhaust, inside info, or 1400 bux

fact is. a show is a show. money is money there is no honor here.

its sad...

-Kane
That's the reality of it right there!!!

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

ehh.... theres always 2 sides to a story.... i know what D is saying is ****ed up.... BUT... we havnt heard that other guys story yet.
im sure jason wouldnt just do that to D... i mean the guy has a tv show.. why would he care about losing a show in mexico....

just sounds fishy
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
**** a blow like that means darius cant afford to click buy it now on ebay anymore

i missed this post
Old 11-10-2006, 03:26 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

everyone is trying to make it look like jason is a bad dude or something..... i seriously doubt that. i understand the feelings darius has, because he was personally ripped off, and was just trying to put the word out to the rest of his friends in teh industry....... but in the industry you are in, can you really afford to give up exposure, and credibility, and most of all money!?!?

i know that 1 show wont make or break your image, and or pockets, but... dont you think that if you do handle yourself in a more protecting way, you can kinda keep most of the bad things from happning to yourself?

now i know that daius is kinda well off, and it might not be hurting him financially..... but the principalities in this are huge. but i dont see the reason you guys are tryin to get on j-brit's head, when he just said that flores did a show for him too......

i just say fuck the ***** next time you see him, and handle buisness like men... square off and beat that boi's ***, run through the pockets, take all his **** off of him, stomp him out.... spit on him like tupac, yell thug-life, and scream WESTSIDE!!!!!

then go get your bike back..... seriously, the bike needs to be recovered, if he hasnt sold it already.

Quick Reply: Mexican Promotors!!! Dont do it!!