Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Mexican Promotors!!! Dont do it!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/173493-mexican-promotors-dont-do.html)

Darius 11-10-2006 05:18 AM

Mexican Promotors!!! Dont do it!!

1 Attachment(s)
Dont do shows for a Mexican promotor named Jorge Ruiz!! This dude came to my house last year so I could setup a f4i for show I was doing for him. The show in SIU4. I've done 3 shows for this guy over 3 years and he had always paid me so I had a little trust for him. While he was at my house he took 200 videos and also bought my blue n silver 04cbr1000 from me. He told me he would pay me when I got to mexico the next week. He never payed me that next week and promised to pay the next. We'll week after week went buy then month after month. It's been a year now and he doesnt answer my calls anymore. This guy stole my bike and 200 videos. I had told Alex Flores about this and he still did shows for him after the fact. Then he left his bike there with the same promotor who also promised to pay him for it. Alex has been waiting 4 months for his money but sh[SIZE="2"]it[/SIZE] I warned him so I dont feel bad. I had also told Jason Britton about this many times. Come to find out he did a show for the guy a month or so ago. Now I dont know how everyone else is but if I knew a promotor stole some shit from anyone, even someone I hated I wouldnt do shit for his a[SIZE="2"]ss[/SIZE] but that's just me. So this guy has burnt his bridge with me and Alex at least so if he contacts anyone for a show in Mexico dont do it. He will be getting his teeth knocked the fu[SIZE="2"]ck[/SIZE] out if I ever see him again, it's a small world and shit catches back up sooner or later.
[ATTACH]323486[/ATTACH]

Stunter13 11-10-2006 05:29 AM

Re: Mexican Promotors!!! Dont do it!!

damn man that sucks !! ,I hope no one will doin a show for him

DURTY 11-10-2006 05:31 AM

thats some fvcked up shit man!!!! even worse jason doin shows for the guy after u warned him that he robbed u, weres the brotherhood for a fellow stunter thats some [SIZE="2"]B[/SIZE]itch azz shit!!! i thought jason was cool but thats NOT cool!!! :nono wow talk about makin the sport go a long way...........sounds more like take wat u can and fvck over as many people as u can along the way......... :nono :nono :nono :nono

Stunter13 11-10-2006 05:37 AM

[QUOTE=DURTY]thats some fvcked up shit man!!!! even worse jason doin shows for the guy after u warned him that he robbed u, weres the brotherhood for a fellow stunter thats some [SIZE="2"]B[/SIZE]itch azz shit!!! i thought jason was cool but thats NOT cool!!! :nono wow talk about makin the sport go a long way...........sounds more like take wat u can and fvck over as many people as u can along the way......... :nono :nono :nono :nono[/QUOTE]
D say Alex Flores doin a show for him no Jason :nono

Darius 11-10-2006 05:40 AM

[QUOTE=Stunter13]D say Alex Flores doin a show for him no Jason :nono[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]I had also told Jason Britton about this many times. Come to find out he did a show for the guy a month or so ago. [/QUOTE]

Stunter13 11-10-2006 05:42 AM

[QUOTE=Darius][/QUOTE]
ohhh sorry:LOL

GeRiGiXXeR600 11-10-2006 05:49 AM

i understand the trust you had on him, but man.. 200 dvds and a BIKE are major words! well now everybody knows how does he work. [B]Que te jodan Jorge[/B] :monkey

Darius 11-10-2006 06:06 AM

[QUOTE=GeRi_GSXR]i understand the trust you had on him, but man.. 200 dvds and a BIKE are major words! well now everybody knows how does he work. [B]Que te jodan Jorge[/B] :monkey[/QUOTE]

yes it was!! I've learned my lesson. I'm sure every rider that has been in the game for a minute has been burned some sh[SIZE="2"]it[/SIZE] promotor!

Stunter13 11-10-2006 06:18 AM

[QUOTE=Darius]yes it was!! I've learned my lesson. I'm sure every rider that has been in the game for a minute has been burned some sh[SIZE="2"]it[/SIZE] promotor![/QUOTE]
Excatly i have all the time problem with money for the show's , but now i first get a cash then doin a show or 50% money first and 50% money at the end show....

Kaneone 11-10-2006 06:20 AM

[QUOTE=Darius]yes it was!! I've learned my lesson. I'm sure every rider that has been in the game for a minute has been burned some sh[SIZE="2"]it[/SIZE] promotor![/QUOTE]

Been burned by other riders

-kane

PETe P 11-10-2006 07:20 AM

I hate to be a **** but letting someone walk out of your house with a bike worth 10g's and video's worth about 5g's retail really isn't the best move. i know you said you trusted him but that right there is more trust than should ever be given to someone from another state let alone another country.

edit: at least if he were from another state there might be somthing you could do in terms of gettin a lawyer. out of country...good luck.

Drew Stone 11-10-2006 07:34 AM

[QUOTE=Darius]Dont do shows for a Mexican promotor named Jorge Ruiz!! This dude came to my house last year so I could setup a f4i for show I was doing for him. The show in SIU4. I've done 3 shows for this guy over 3 years and he had always paid me so I had a little trust for him. While he was at my house he took 200 videos and also bought my blue n silver 04cbr1000 from me. He told me he would pay me when I got to mexico the next week. He never payed me that next week and promised to pay the next. We'll week after week went buy then month after month. It's been a year now and he doesnt answer my calls anymore. This guy stole my bike and 200 videos. I had told Alex Flores about this and he still did shows for him after the fact. Then he left his bike there with the same promotor who also promised to pay him for it. Alex has been waiting 4 months for his money but sh[SIZE="2"]it[/SIZE] I warned him so I dont feel bad. I had also told Jason Britton about this many times. Come to find out he did a show for the guy a month or so ago. Now I dont know how everyone else is but if I knew a promotor stole some shit from anyone, even someone I hated I wouldnt do shit for his a[SIZE="2"]ss[/SIZE] but that's just me. So this guy has burnt his bridge with me and Alex at least so if he contacts anyone for a show in Mexico dont do it. He will be getting his teeth knocked the fu[SIZE="2"]ck[/SIZE] out if I ever see him again, it's a small world and shit catches back up sooner or later.
[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/dariuskhashabi/mexicopics2050.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I back Darius on this 100%.

THIS GUY IS A SCAM ARTIST WHO HAS ABUSED OUR LIFESTYLE / SPORT THRU THE YEARS.

I KNOW HE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY DVD'S BEING BOOTLEGGED IN MEXICO.

**** HIM.

Tiretrauma 11-10-2006 08:30 AM

[quote=Darius] I had told Alex Flores about this and he still did shows for him after the fact. Then he left his bike there with the same promotor who also promised to pay him for it. Alex has been waiting 4 months for his money but sh[SIZE=2]it[/SIZE] I warned him so I dont feel bad. I had also told Jason Britton about this many times. Come to find out he did a show for the guy a month or so ago.

Your boys are supposed to have your back, thats fcked up they would do a show after you got fcked and warned them. I would check who your friends are. What you should do is get a group together, go down to mexico, find this b itch and fck him up. Then take your shit and your boys and keep it for yourself! Fck this faggot!!

Ponis 11-10-2006 08:55 AM

DAMNIT... thought us mexicans were improving ourselfs :banghead

Sorry to hear that D.

btw... headn to vegas soon to see the rents... december or jan.
be ready to ride.

excessa 11-10-2006 09:00 AM

That sucks! There are a lot of people out there who will take advantage of you if they can, and an emerging industry is like blood in the water, sharks can smell it from miles away.

GSWITCH33 11-10-2006 09:00 AM

Knock him the fu(k out! Put a price on his head and someone will turn him into you!

3824 11-10-2006 09:11 AM

i'd be crossing the border and smashing some teeth for a bike

excessa 11-10-2006 09:13 AM

You're better off luring him over to this side. If stuff goes wrong while collecting from a Mexican in Mexico, chances are they will be fine and you will be fu(ked. Here you're less likely to be murdered by the police.

Crash087 11-10-2006 09:19 AM

i just dont sell shit to promoters cuz u cant trust any of em
and if i see him in illinois ill be sure to knock his lighs out for u and let u kno i got ur bike and u can come pick it up :LOL:

excessa 11-10-2006 09:29 AM

Cash and carry.