Why is Quad gay?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 01:25 PM

Rick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why is Quad gay?

Quads are fun as **** to ride...kill some streets, jumps, dirt, mud...anything. Thats why i like riding quads...dont much care for watching them in video though. My dude beydog kills the quads, doing **** that 99% of 2 wheel riders wont try.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:40 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Quads = Brokeback Mountain
Old 11-07-2006, 01:41 PM

YLStunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by carm3twenty2
hey bro, if u like riden quads, then keep on ridin them and dont liston to the bullsh*t that everyone is puttin out there.
1,just ride.
2,have fun
3,put them together. :YEAH
+ 24957924567276 quads are awesom, if some of you think they are gay then dont watch or ride them... yeah, it may take no skill but that dont mean they are gay...
Old 11-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Group Moderator

CT STUNT RIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Why is Quad gay?

Originally Posted by carm3twenty2
hey bro, if u like riden quads, then keep on ridin them and dont liston to the bullsh*t that everyone is puttin out there.
1,just ride.
2,have fun
3,put them together. :YEAH
Hey carm..its Jamie...How you been? you still interested in my old gsxr exhaust for the bike your building?...ttyl
Old 11-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Group Moderator

CT STUNT RIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Why is Quad gay?

Originally Posted by NastySVC
Ok just reading some posts and everyone is bashing quad riders. I ride/have one and they do take a tooooooon less talent and are pretty boring unless you are killing streets and highways on them. But what i want to know everyone says they are fu**inkg stupid and gay and shyt YET everyone has them in their DVD's why is that. Just curious i think they are boring to watch (again unless you are killing it) and take about 1/1000000000th of the talent that a big bike takes, just curious as to why everyone thinks they are gay but has them in their DVD's.
Hey if you have fun riding quads then do it dont let ne one put you down...I have a blast messing around on mine...Id DEF.. rather stunt a BIKE and "Keep it on one wheel" ...hey have fun man...STUNT FOR LIFE...Hey its your Preference!!
WWW.CTSTUNT.COM
Old 11-07-2006, 01:55 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CT STUNT RIDERZ
Hey if you have fun riding quads then do it dont let ne one put you down...I have a blast messing around on mine...Id DEF.. rather stunt a BIKE and "Keep it on one wheel" ...hey have fun man...STUNT FOR LIFE...Hey its your Preference!!
WWW.CTSTUNT.COM
i totally agree just wondering why there are som many quad ****'s and why...lol......
Old 11-07-2006, 02:00 PM

SlitZ is a decent person

i think its gay because ive always hated fourwheelers

theyre like glorified lawnmowers

ive owned a dozen or more and they are fun, but after 30 min its boring because every trick in the book has been mastered

the Hbomb guys redefine quad riding tho- check their site out sometime
www.hbombfilms.com
Old 11-07-2006, 02:06 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rick
Quads are fun as **** to ride...kill some streets, jumps, dirt, mud...anything. Thats why i like riding quads...dont much care for watching them in video though. My dude beydog kills the quads, doing **** that 99% of 2 wheel riders wont try.

u mean like wheeling on the front bumper thing...wow i cant imagine why no one would try that on a street bike...
Old 11-07-2006, 04:23 PM

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point

Quad stuntin=gay.I hate when guys come to spots on quads and try to act hard cause they can wheelie a quad,Just can't give that any respect.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rick
You are just askin for a a** whoopin!

Old 11-07-2006, 05:04 PM

theteacher929 is an unknown quantity at this point

If they throw them in the video every now and then that's fine. They might not be the most skilled in the vid but it mixes **** up. It's like a random titty shot but not as cool.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:08 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

ok heres why. they do nothing but get in the fuccking way at spots. when i go to bmore i hate it when they come out they take over the whole spot just to do nothing. if your good on one grate but ride a street bike get good and you wont ride the quad any more. nuff said.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:11 PM

insanestunter39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NastySVC
i totally agree just wondering why there are som many quad ****'s and why...lol......
I learned how to stunt on a raptor 660, then a couple years later got my rr. I can't hate on em cuz i learned on em. Some people just talk alot of ****. Keep it up on one, well if you have to, keep it up on two. HAHA!:YEAH
Old 11-07-2006, 05:34 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

quads are like fat girls! ...fun to ride but ya don't take em and show em off to your buddies! lol
Old 11-07-2006, 05:52 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
quads are like fat girls! ...fun to ride but ya don't take em and show em off to your buddies! lol
Old 11-07-2006, 05:54 PM

keshon is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a quad, but i use it mainly for blasting through the mud and trails, i stunt it while im out of course, but i am focusing my stunting on my streetbike
Old 11-07-2006, 05:55 PM

K2MX22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quads, sport bikes, snowmobiles, whatever, they are all fun and anyone who puts you down for riding something you like is the gay one and they are probably d1cks anyway!

Hell, I was in a vid for jumping like 15 people with a scooter and a ramp that was on fire!
Old 11-07-2006, 05:59 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Most of the time people that say quads are gay cause it makes them feel superior since they stunt a big bike and its harder.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:00 PM

whats gay is scooter's and jumping fire
Old 11-07-2006, 06:08 PM

insanestunter39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ssteve
whats gay is scooter's and jumping fire
Well, i guess you feel superior!

Quick Reply: Why is Quad gay?