Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Why is Quad gay? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/173219-why-quad-gay.html)

NastySVC 11-07-2006 11:54 AM

Why is Quad gay?

Ok just reading some posts and everyone is bashing quad riders. I ride/have one and they do take a tooooooon less talent and are pretty boring unless you are killing streets and highways on them. But what i want to know everyone says they are fu**inkg stupid and gay and shyt YET everyone has them in their DVD's why is that. Just curious i think they are boring to watch (again unless you are killing it) and take about 1/1000000000th of the talent that a big bike takes, just curious as to why everyone thinks they are gay but has them in their DVD's.

GeRiGiXXeR600 11-07-2006 11:57 AM

Re: Why is Quad gay?

4 wheels is always gay :2cents of course you have fun when you ride them.. but a lil bit boring to watch and.. def. GAY:PUMPKIN:

$$$$DINO$$$$ 11-07-2006 12:01 PM

are you scared to stunt 2wheels

its not even hard to wheelie a quad

GSWITCH33 11-07-2006 12:01 PM

Big Gay. Its for those with no talent to be able to balance on two wheels. Thats like asking why training wheels are gay.

1ST GEAR 11-07-2006 12:01 PM

Unless you are killing something noone has ever seen... Yes they are gay.. Anyone can ride wheelies and endo's on a quad. Mix it up a lil and try something new or get a Big boys bike...haha

carm3twenty2 11-07-2006 12:02 PM

hey bro, if u like riden quads, then keep on ridin them and dont liston to the bullsh*t that everyone is puttin out there.
1,just ride.
2,have fun
3,put them together. :YEAH

ELOPEZ636 11-07-2006 12:02 PM

i would rather chop my penis off than stunt a quad

Brian V 11-07-2006 12:08 PM

[QUOTE=carm3twenty2]hey bro, if u like riden quads, then keep on ridin them and dont liston to the bullsh*t that everyone is puttin out there.
1,just ride.
2,have fun
3,put them together. :YEAH[/QUOTE]+1

This is a hobby thats going nowhere any time soon! So ride for yourself and have fun!:cheers

GSWITCH33 11-07-2006 12:13 PM

Well of course if you like it do it and be happy with it, but dont keep askin everyone what they think of it because they just might be honest with you.

NastySVC 11-07-2006 12:14 PM

[quote=carm3twenty2]hey bro, if u like riden quads, then keep on ridin them and dont liston to the bullsh*t that everyone is puttin out there.
1,just ride.
2,have fun
3,put them together. :YEAH[/quote]

Thanks man i agree it is easy and takes no talent at all really, just curious as to why everyone thinks if you ride a quad your riding a pink bike with training wheels and tassels..haha...i mean yeah it is easy as hell but it still is fun.

As far as scared to ride a wheelie on 2 wheels from $$$DINO$$$$ no not at all as a matter of fact it is way better than a quad just want to know why people think it is gay

NastySVC 11-07-2006 12:15 PM

[quote=GSWITCH33]Well of course if you like it do it and be happy with it, but dont keep askin everyone what they think of it because they just might be honest with you.[/quote]

yeah i hear you im not questioning it being hard or not cause it isnt i just want to know why everyone thinks its gay and the only response is "its gay"..haha....just want to know why

Hazen 11-07-2006 12:39 PM

Quads are fun to ride, just like boats, snowmobiles,dirt bikes, etc...

As you've already stated it takes less skill to stunt a quad, therefore many of the haters on here feel it's necessaary to put in their :2cents and say how easy it is....

IMO - Whatever you ride - it's all fun.

*For the Record my quad Avitar is from 2001 or 2002*

GSWITCH33 11-07-2006 12:41 PM

I think that we can all agree that if it has a engine and wheels no matter what, it is still fun to screw around on!!!!!!

GSWITCH33 11-07-2006 12:43 PM

The only reason I dont like quads is because I grew up on a dirt bike, to me quads are boring after a period of time and I lose interest with them. Dirt bikes you can do endless stunts on, quads just arnt the same. So you either love them or hate them, it's up to what the rider has for taste thats all.

NastySVC 11-07-2006 12:53 PM

[quote=Hazen]Quads are fun to ride, just like boats, snowmobiles,dirt bikes, etc...

As you've already stated it takes less skill to stunt a quad, therefore many of the haters on here feel it's necessaary to put in their :2cents and say how easy it is....

IMO - Whatever you ride - it's all fun.

*For the Record my quad Avitar is from 2001 or 2002*[/quote]

yeah but anyone who has ever seen you ride one cant honestly say it is boriny the watchtower wheelie is sick and all the other stuf fyou ahve on lock...i mean it obviously helps your killing a streetbike now .

NastySVC 11-07-2006 12:54 PM

[quote=GSWITCH33]The only reason I dont like quads is because I grew up on a dirt bike, to me quads are boring after a period of time and I lose interest with them. Dirt bikes you can do endless stunts on, quads just arnt the same. So you either love them or hate them, it's up to what the rider has for taste thats all.[/quote]

this is true..they are fun to **** around on though..haha

wilsowp 11-07-2006 01:14 PM

[quote=carm3twenty2]hey bro, if u like riden quads, then keep on ridin them and dont liston to the bullsh*t that everyone is puttin out there.
1,just ride.
2,have fun
3,put them together. :YEAH[/quote]

+1, do your thing, f the rest

DLISH 11-07-2006 01:18 PM

[quote=NastySVC]they do take a tooooooon less talent and are pretty boring [/quote]great to learn on too

**superstunna** 11-07-2006 01:23 PM

quads are fun to d!ck around on, but if all you have is a quad and you try to be a tough guy like oh hey i can stunt, its a quad but awell , ya ur gay...

Z-UNIT 11-07-2006 01:24 PM

ok y they are gay...KELM can stunt one

quads are fun to stunt, cus they make u feel really good, cus everything is really easy

with that said u shudnt make a vid of it, or think highly of ur self cus u can stunt one....and thats y its gay, cus people scrape a hc on a quad, and get all excitied....when they shudnt be