How many of you are dedicated all by yourself?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 09:13 PM

Seal Clubber is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How many of you are dedicated all by yourself?

I ride alone or with kids that do pwer wheelies but 90% of the time I'm alone. is anyone close by santa clarita or pdale?
Old 11-28-2006, 03:36 PM

dezy is an unknown quantity at this point

try being 1 out of 2 tandem riders in the whole state of MISSISSIPPI! lol
its hard being a stunter!! lol i miss ya frankie!!
Old 12-01-2006, 11:43 AM

Ed-o is an unknown quantity at this point

Im prob moving to Montana for a couple yrs, with my girl were having a baby and her family is there. I bet no one is stuntin up there Its gunna suk. But Im just gunna ride as much as possable, get real good so when I come back to civilization Ill be splittin wigs like crazy!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 12:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

montana is the hot spot for stunting..................hahahahahhaha ok just had to say it
Old 12-01-2006, 01:53 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Ed-o
Im prob moving to Montana for a couple yrs, with my girl were having a baby and her family is there. I bet no one is stuntin up there Its gunna suk. But Im just gunna ride as much as possable, get real good so when I come back to civilization Ill be splittin wigs like crazy!!!
Stay on stunt life so you can see whats happening back in the world!
Old 12-02-2006, 01:07 AM

Ed-o is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Stay on stunt life so you can see whats happening back in the world!
HAHAH no sh#t
Old 12-02-2006, 01:34 AM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

majority of the people I ride with are all about speed. rockin 150 from point a to b, and highway stuff. Im not good, but next year I have a feeling Imma be by myself when it comes to slowing it down.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:58 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm on my lonesome.. every1 I know rides at night. I don't have a headlight yet. ^ But I'll probably be moving to indiana next year.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:00 AM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chirpin4th
I'm on my lonesome.. every1 I know rides at night. I don't have a headlight yet. ^ But I'll probably be moving to indiana next year.
:YEAH

im in central, vetters north, indyxtremes is middle, haha, hell, we're all over the place... what brings ya over here
Old 12-02-2006, 02:07 AM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

I know edmonton has a few stunt riders but 90% of the time come spring I know I will be rollin' solo, however, I will have all the chickies in their cages to toy with.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:18 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Malicki
:YEAH

im in central, vetters north, indyxtremes is middle, haha, hell, we're all over the place... what brings ya over here
My girl is looking to go back to get her masters.. she still has a scholarship at the university. I'm not sure where she wants to live,,, probably around july or so.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:22 AM

ondacomeup is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in hampton va and there is only a handfull of guys that get down
we always push each other but sometimes I wish there was more stunters here , so I could get to see other styles of riding.I ride with a group called (ILLUMINATI) and were the only guys at the spot ,if we can keep one longer than two weeks cause the burnout boys f--ck it up
Old 12-02-2006, 06:09 AM

Sparks! is an unknown quantity at this point

UK sucks a bit for stunt riding, theres only a few people that stunt in the whole of the UK let alone in local areas, but recently I've been travelling a bit to ride and it's so so much better to ride with other people, especially when they are better than you as I've learnt so much in just a couple of days of riding, and can't wait to ride again and again... :YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Sparks!
UK sucks a bit for stunt riding, theres only a few people that stunt in the whole of the UK let alone in local areas, but recently I've been travelling a bit to ride and it's so so much better to ride with other people, especially when they are better than you as I've learnt so much in just a couple of days of riding, and can't wait to ride again and again... :YEAH
ive been thinking about doing the same thing, so next year, as long as the budget holds up, imma be on the rode.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:46 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

For the most part I ride alone. Over the last couple months the few friends I did have that road, quit due to injury and leagal issues. I have 1 friend right now that will ride with me about half the time. Only problem is that I'm learning slow **** and he's not really doing anything just yet.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:34 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

I did'nt take the time to read the whole thread cuz i'm at work, but i've been trying to stunt alone for over 3 years now. There is nobody but powerwheeliers and **** talkers around here! It sucks riding by myself but i'm tired of squids fukn up my spots.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:33 PM

DWJmoto will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
i agree much more fun with alot of people
+1
Old 12-02-2006, 07:43 PM

DWJmoto will become famous soon enough

I ride alone most of the time it sucks and it's hard to stay motivated
Old 12-02-2006, 09:09 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve

haa,yea.im the only stunt rider here in cumberland,md.nearest stunnas for me is an hour and a half away. everyone knows me as the guy who stands his bike straight up stands on the headlights and does a backflip off.lol.(watchtower backflip)
Old 12-02-2006, 09:34 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OverRatedRiderz
you got a point man... i wish my parents gave me support while i started doing stunts on the road or anything... i never tell them i do that on my streetbike or they'd kill me...i show them acouple of stuff once in awhile if they happen to walk outside while im doing wheelies on the lawn...
same thing in my case....i usually practice in my backyard which is most of the time wet and my neighbors are always complaing to the homeowners association or callin the police on me!...but i found an empty back road near my house thats not to far away but i gotta push my bike there(i cant ride it on the road because ive gotten enough warnings from cops in my neighborhood) up this huge *** hill and the other day i went to go ride there and my bike wouldnt start! my parents and family say that im gonna kill myself but once in a while they'll come and watch me....
as of now i have no gas in my bike...lol and i need a new front tire for one of my bikes! so im stuck!!!
i remember in the 6th or 7th grade when i used to ride dirt with my dad if he ever cought me doin a power wheelie(man i used to think i was so cool then) he would stop his bike and slap me across my helmet which would scare the **** outta me then but now it makes me laugh alot!

Last edited by va stunta; 12-02-2006 at 09:42 PM.

Quick Reply: How many of you are dedicated all by yourself?