summer is here and the bike is gone!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 09:29 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: summer is here and the bike is gone!

Originally Posted by bigred875
WAAAAA i got caught while breaking the law..poor me...WAAAAAA!!!!!

what a douche...it's there job...you shoulda saved it for the show dumbass

"i hate people like you!! you know WHY??? cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be!! i don't have that problem, so point you fukking fingers and thas the bad guy!" scarface

you should sell your little 125 track piece of shizzy and getta scooter:YEAH
Old 07-20-2006, 09:30 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

mis shifted my *** hahahaha

that dude is a retard hes out 6 hours and boom 3rd degree assault and robbery whoooo
Old 07-20-2006, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by andresmejia
well its true some are cool as hell others like here were i live cant see a bike the minute they see it they are on your *** trying to find a dumm reason to pull you over and around here the highway is to far away to run away and i live in front of the beach soo the cops around here know me and know my bike so its imposible to run

my piece became well know as well...for not being cought for a while at least...here is what you do....take the side fairings off on mondays, tuesdays, wednsdays, thursdays, then slap em back on for the weekend!! two helmets is good idea too
Old 07-20-2006, 09:52 PM

so the haters get it right this time...

1. i am not mad at the cop for pulling me over for what i was doing...i KNOW the law......however i'm a little upset about the fact that he was rollin a brand new dodge charger with tinted windows and no lights...how the eff was i supposed to know??

2. i knew was gonna get cought one of these days! i put 16k miles on a 05, half one wheel. it was gonna happen...but right smack middle of the GD summer?

3. i'm the guy who will wheelie for anybody who wants to see one, where ever i'm rollin, whatever speed, (thank god for the clutch!) i love rollin next to cars and lookin at people while my front tire is chillin over my head....i live for that reason most! i remember rockin one for like 2 miles laughing my *** off infornt of these two hot girls with my laptop on my back and full bussiness suite on. passenger is now my girlfriend...

4. i hate cops in general.....i feel like cops are the losers and the nobodys that couldn't get any better jobs or fit in any better sociatys and that's why they gotta be cops so they can player hate my shiiiiiiit.

5. all the people that go to the track and get mad at me for enjoying myself on the streets...EFF you!! your rich!! you can buy leathers, boots, all kinda of expansive sheeet that i can't, i could barley pay for the GD bike it self. but i'll still hustel all you fools the first time i go to the track....running from cops pays. you go fast when you run for your life....and don't act like you know...i've read all the books about racing motorcycles...i love em...
Old 07-20-2006, 09:54 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by #1legspreader

3. i'm the guy who will wheelie for anybody who wants to see one, where ever i'm rollin, whatever speed, (thank god for the clutch!) i love rollin next to cars and lookin at people while my front tire is chillin over my head....i live for that reason most! i remember rockin one for like 2 miles laughing my *** off infornt of these two hot girls with my laptop on my back and full bussiness suite on. passenger is now my girlfriend...

4. i hate cops in general.....i feel like cops are the losers and the nobodys that couldn't get any better jobs or fit in any better sociatys and that's why they gotta be cops so they can player hate my shiiiiiiit.

5. all the people that go to the track and get mad at me for enjoying myself on the streets...EFF you!! your rich!! you can buy leathers, boots, all kinda of expansive sheeet that i can't, i could barley pay for the GD bike it self. but i'll still hustel all you fools the first time i go to the track....running from cops pays. you go fast when you run for your life....and don't act like you know...i've read all the books about racing motorcycles...i love em...

#3 is the best!
Old 07-20-2006, 09:59 PM

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by #1legspreader

I think you took it a little far with this one, buddy. Go apply to a police force and see how quickly your *** gets rejected. As much as cops annoy the **** outta me, you have to have some respect for the thankless job they do, these guys are out there day after day night after night putting their *** on the line to protect you, your family and your property for probably less money than most of us make. When was the last time you risked your life for $15/hr? right, that's what I thought....

P.S. I am not a cop, but I have cops in my family as good friends and buried in my back yard.

Nice!
Old 07-21-2006, 07:15 AM

Zippa713 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont hate cops but.....
Old 07-21-2006, 07:17 AM

DAMN!...Stuntin isnt a crime!So back the fuccccck off Haters!:YEAH
Old 07-21-2006, 07:29 AM

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zippa713
DAMN!...Stuntin isnt a crime!So back the fuccccck off Haters!:YEAH

uhm, yes it is
Old 07-21-2006, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
uhm, yes it is

Not uh!...lol
Old 07-21-2006, 12:56 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

zippa dont argue with a jealous hater

i feel for you legspreader i think thats bullshit undercover in a silver charger....who wouldve known you didnt have enough time to run cause he was already there you didnt see him coming

hell im jealous if i could ride a wheelie for miles i wouldnt hesitate
Old 07-21-2006, 01:12 PM

I think that we all should pull together when times are hard like this... I can see normal cops pulling us over in there white cars with flashy lights...but unmarked or even off duty thats just wrong... why are there people on here that ***** at us saying we are wrong... even if we are to ourselves we are right... so to anyone who argues we are wrong should just delet their account cause their negitivity isnt needed or wanted here...
Old 07-21-2006, 01:16 PM

P.S. aside from friends just messing with friends....

P.s.s. Unmarked cops are for real crimes like stake outs and hardcore **** not traffic bullshit... as for Off-duty cops...uh Hello your off duty! go home to your family...Its like would you put in over time in a factory if you didnt have to...I think not!
Old 07-21-2006, 03:02 PM

[QUOTE=mnchvgs79]I think you took it a little far with this one, buddy. Go apply to a police force and see how quickly your *** gets rejected. As much as cops annoy the **** outta me, you have to have some respect for the thankless job they do, these guys are out there day after day night after night putting their *** on the line to protect you, your family and your property for probably less money than most of us make. When was the last time you risked your life for $15/hr? right, that's what I thought....

P.S. I am not a cop, but I have cops in my family as good friends and buried in my back yard.

a good cop is a good man or woman...no doubt about it. i've met alot of cool cops in my day...one that asked me to wheelie for him and teach him....he had a ZX12 himself....but i'll tell you why i'm bitter.......i have a criminal charge on my *** for a god damn wheelie and i come home and my god damn car is broken into for the 4th effing time and they wont do s h it about it...that's why i hate them.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:05 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Zippa713
I think that we all should pull together when times are hard like this... I can see normal cops pulling us over in there white cars with flashy lights...but unmarked or even off duty thats just wrong... why are there people on here that ***** at us saying we are wrong... even if we are to ourselves we are right... so to anyone who argues we are wrong should just delet their account cause their negitivity isnt needed or wanted here...

IM WITH YOU
Old 07-21-2006, 03:10 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andresmejia
its always the cops fault + u a fellow stunt rider you should be on hes side

COPS are doing a JOB......u know its making a living...sure thet made the choice to be cops but still..... you know who you call when somebody steals your **** or puts a gun in your face.....think about it......DON"T STUNT ON PUBLIC ROADS.....unless you plan on loseing money,bike,freedom....

i Am a fellow stunt rider but i don't support street(stunt) riding unless the popo say its ok....which will never happen
Old 07-21-2006, 03:11 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
uhm, yes it is
no its not.....reckless driving is the crime....
Old 07-21-2006, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
COPS are doing a JOB......u know its making a living...sure thet made the choice to be cops but still..... you know who you call when somebody steals your **** or puts a gun in your face.....think about it......DON"T STUNT ON PUBLIC ROADS.....unless you plan on loseing money,bike,freedom....

i Am a fellow stunt rider but i don't support street(stunt) riding unless the popo say its ok....which will never happen

let me break it down for you.

if someone sticks a gun in my face and steals my sh.it. ...i pull out mine and shoot em....i don't go to the effin pigs for nothing. when is the last time a cop helped you find your stolen deck...."oh here buddy i found your speakers and your deck and ooh a couple of your favorit CD's...just come to the station and pick em up when you can ok?"

there are 100000 of other effin jobs people can get and not be cop...the job doesn't pay much does it?? no ....so they must have a passion to *** with people and that's why they stay a cop....ask someone who's been to the station and seen the way cops are...they're even jerks to each other where they work....

how long are you gonna stay in that parking lot for?? you know wanna come out to the streets and show us all your neat little tricks you've been practing all year...
Old 07-21-2006, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
no its not.....reckless driving is the crime....

but what's reckless?? one wheel off the ground?? (the reason everyone is on this site in the first place) most of the people here can ride less recklessy on one wheel on the streets then your mom can drive. should we give your mom reckless driving tickets then? throw her in jail ha? just cause some fat *** judge says one wheel is reckless doesn't mean you have to feed into that shi,t....get the F.U.C.K outta here you pig lovin basterd.

practice in lots...kill streets.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:08 PM

so it says wreckless "driving" right not "Riding"... If only ****ren was alive he'd show everyone that bikes arent cars or trucks I suppose they are closest to an SUV right? Fucccccck No! striaght up they nee to change some laws and take athoprity away from off-duty pigs then Ill stop biiiiitchin