best wheelie sprocket combination

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 02:42 PM

gspotzx6r is an unknown quantity at this point
best wheelie sprocket combination

what is the best wheelie combination for sprockets... one down in front and 3 up in back? i have an 05 kawasaki zx-6r and was wondering what the best combo is without losing too much top end, and i would also like to know the best air filter k&n vs. bmc or any others
Old 07-16-2006, 02:44 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person
Re: best wheelie sprocket combination

go -2 and +2 inthe back so u dont have to get a new chain
Old 07-16-2006, 02:46 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

what do you want sprockets for/../.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:11 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Go 3 down in the front and down 10 in the rear.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:24 PM

bikefreak600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
Go 3 down in the front and down 10 in the rear.
he said without loosing too much top end.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:34 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bikefreak600
he said without loosing too much top end.
Re read what I posted. He won't lose any top end.
Old 07-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

-1front +2rear. Note: changing your gearing with throw your speedo off. On -1+2 mine showed 10mph faster than I was going
Old 07-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gspotzx6r
what is the best wheelie combination for sprockets... one down in front and 3 up in back? i have an 05 kawasaki zx-6r and was wondering what the best combo is without losing too much top end, and i would also like to know the best air filter k&n vs. bmc or any others

-1 +10, you'll still go 100mph. Stock filter, anything else sucks.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:00 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

beltdrive for life..
Old 07-16-2006, 06:14 PM

with the zx-6r i can only find front sprockets that go down one... that is the lowest, but in the back i have found them up 30 more than stock
Old 07-16-2006, 06:53 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

once again.. why do you think you need sprockets... it's not going to help power wheelies
Old 07-16-2006, 07:04 PM

how is it not gunna help power wheelies?
Old 07-16-2006, 07:06 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Because there is no help nor hope for power wheelies.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:17 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Because there is no help nor hope for power wheelies.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:23 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

+1 i bounce up 2nd gear no clutch and bounce and clutch 3rd and 4th gear on my 636 at 6000 feet where we lose 20-25% power on bikes...

you dont need sprockets you need skill
Old 07-16-2006, 07:28 PM
B.T.M.

how is it not gunna help power wheelies?
instead of sprockets try using the clutch
Old 07-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by FHL
+1 i bounce up 2nd gear no clutch and bounce and clutch 3rd and 4th gear on my 636 at 6000 feet where we lose 20-25% power on bikes...

you dont need sprockets you need skill
Skill to bounce it up?
Old 07-16-2006, 07:36 PM

i cant quite clutch it up yet, a guy i know revs it up to 11 grand in second goin about 35 mph and then just drops it ... thats how he clutches it... is that how im supposed to do it, im just now gettin into "stunting" i guess you could say, only minor wheelies and stoppies but i cant quite clutch it up yet, a little advice wouldbe nice, i know there is a whole sticky thread thing but that one is a little confusing
Old 07-16-2006, 08:37 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i cant quite clutch it up yet, a guy i know revs it up to 11 grand in second goin about 35 mph and then just drops it ... thats how he clutches it... is that how im supposed to do it, im just now gettin into "stunting" i guess you could say, only minor wheelies and stoppies but i cant quite clutch it up yet, a little advice wouldbe nice, i know there is a whole sticky thread thing but that one is a little confusing
just ride your bike and have fun with it. you will eventually start wheelying well or crash trying, some ppl got it and some ppl dont. we can tell you everything u want to know but its not going to transfer over from your brain to your body anyway. you have to learn it for yourself. just know that everything that is being done in the stunt world can be done on a stock bike(minus certain hb tricks), u dont need gearing. you need a natural ability to balance yourself and a 100+hp machine on one wheel. if u dont have natural ability then u need a bank account and the will to get up and try again after you flip that **** down the road a few times. good luck, be safe, wear a helmet, bring a camera, show us the footage.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:15 PM

cbr6f4i is an unknown quantity at this point

learn the cluch and bp with stock sprockets, and then when you start diong real slow stuff then think about going up some teeth.

Quick Reply: best wheelie sprocket combination