Tell us what YOU want to see!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 11:49 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person
Re: Tell us what YOU want to see!!!

Originally Posted by brockmenold82
Stunterz, what do you all want to see when you buy a stunt dvd. Be specific on what kind of segments and life situations (bar scene, chicks etc.) you all want to see when you pick out a new vid. What really grabs your attention and makes you go "wow that vid effin rocked!" To all the O.G.'s what where the most successful of your vids. Just was curious what everyones opinion was.
i always like it when they show the crashes... it makes a vid alot better plus it shows what happens. for most of the new comers trying the trick out if they are not careful and thinking the stunt thru.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:35 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

still to this day the best thing ive seen in a video is darius' long *** combos in servin it up
Old 04-20-2006, 12:52 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Six years into it there are very few things at this point that I haven't seen.

Three things that I want to see in a stuntbike video;

1) Human sacrifice
2) Monkey ****-fight at the zoo
3) Roman Orgy

Alex Flores "Conquistador" video is by far the best video that I have seen all year.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:23 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
Alex Flores "Conquistador" video is by far the best video that I have seen all year.
+1
Old 04-20-2006, 03:32 AM

WildWilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Not too much music. Let us hear the bikes once in a while. It's all about variety. Screw all the parkinglot pimpin' and take it to the streets. Throw some tittes, dissing the po-po and some phat *** group stunts. For the love of god, please...no midgets on pocket bikes.
Old 04-20-2006, 03:33 AM

WildWilly is an unknown quantity at this point

3) Roman Orgy

Old 04-20-2006, 09:45 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

My top 2 producers are Drew Stone and the Starboyz. I have yet to see other videos that make me walk away moved from the emotion like these guys do. I guess I like vids that move me in one way or the other. I like to see the heart and soul that goes into riding and not just clip after clip in random order that makes no sense. Don't get me wrong, if I sit through an entire vid and see one trick that make me go....Damn! then I guess it's worth sitting through it, but it takes more for it to be a classic that is watched over and over.
Good luck with your production. If it's your first, remember that it may be your last and only..(ahem, 1096).....so make it a good one
Old 04-20-2006, 09:57 AM

KF_Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by WildWilly
Not too much music. Let us hear the bikes once in a while.
this is a good point. I don't know about others...
but I'm pretty new (about a year stunting) and I want to hear what's going on when someone's doing something (combos, circles, etc). many of the flicks out there have sick combos and **** like that but you can't hear what's going on. it makes you seem really "distant" from the rider (s). and I hate MTV....and it kinda makes it seem like entertainment/music videos when you don't hear anything.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:18 PM

twelverider21 is an unknown quantity at this point

i want to see ****
Old 04-20-2006, 11:31 PM

superloop is an unknown quantity at this point

well, i guess im in a minority... i can see tittys when ever i feel like hittin the ****... i just want to see riding... parkinglot, street, crazy sick tricks, jumping sportbikes, anything that makes me go wow... and making cops look dumb is allways a plus... FTP! that is all....
Old 04-21-2006, 04:03 PM

gsxtc is an unknown quantity at this point

out of all the dvds i have i would have to say PSF 2 is almost perfect
Old 04-21-2006, 06:31 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
My top 2 producers are Drew Stone and the Starboyz. I have yet to see other videos that make me walk away moved from the emotion like these guys do. I guess I like vids that move me in one way or the other. I like to see the heart and soul that goes into riding and not just clip after clip in random order that makes no sense. Don't get me wrong, if I sit through an entire vid and see one trick that make me go....Damn! then I guess it's worth sitting through it, but it takes more for it to be a classic that is watched over and over.
Good luck with your production. If it's your first, remember that it may be your last and only..(ahem, 1096).....so make it a good one
I agree except I haven't see a good Starboyz vid since ftp3.....

Matt, pm me you addy, I want to send you a copy of my new film due out later this summer entitled "Those Crazy Texans."

-Big Scott
www.stunters.com
www.teamstunters.com
www.stunterforums.com
Old 04-22-2006, 02:47 AM

ahenry is a decent person

*******, guns, and fire, the circle wheelies in intersections sounds dope as ****.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:16 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Originally Posted by Scott@STUNTERS
I agree except I haven't see a good Starboyz vid since ftp3.....

Matt, pm me you addy, I want to send you a copy of my new film due out later this summer entitled "Those Crazy Texans."

-Big Scott
www.stunters.com
www.teamstunters.com
www.stunterforums.com
I haven't watched a starboyz vid since FTP3 either......Not sure what they've produced since. Scott said the last vid was produced by someone else and they got raw-dealed, so I never bought it. But the early FTP's were amazing in my opinion.