"your wheelies is gaa-bage!!"

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 02:12 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: "your wheelies is gaa-bage!!"

i'm a fruitcake huh... alright then.. for you haters out there? what haters? who is going to hate on you.. nobody knows who you are...
Old 03-13-2006, 02:13 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i'm a fruitcake huh... alright then.. for you haters out there? what haters? who is going to hate on you.. nobody knows who you are...

ppl like you man. haters
Old 03-13-2006, 02:14 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
yea but you dont see me saying **** about top riders. youre not doing anything close to what they have done or are doing as of today.
i can talk normally like your typical average buisnesman but whats the point this is a forum man. ONLINE forum its ok to be dumb. but i dont go around calling OG's of this game/sport nobodys. and sayin what you did.
so give up dude. and go pick on someone your own size cause if a **** talkin contest strats youre gonna bring in how much $$$ you make over me as usual and that i'm a idiot becuase i sell used cars while yorue in arizona in your office or whatever and youre the **** because youre i forget what mortage something? whatever . so just shutup already
huh? that incoherent ramble made no sense.. when did i bring money into this? umm i didn't.. he's not a top rider anymore.. he was, and i have said that numerous times.. but why isn't he around anymore is what i want to know... keep your insecure thoughts to yourself, you don't need to tell everyone what you do for a living.. and if it makes you feel better, it snowed here on saturday
Old 03-13-2006, 02:15 PM
B.T.M.

ppl like you man. haters
hahaha.. you and droptop should hang out.. you think everyone is against you.. if you remember right you're the one being childish and calling me a fruitcake.. and why would i possibly hate on you.. besides the fact you open your mouth without any valid points
Old 03-13-2006, 02:20 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

alrite mike bro lets just drop it man. arguing on stuntlife is dumb. i brought $$$ into it because every other time we argued.. u ended up saying that you make more $$ than i do. i dont wanna argue with anyone on stuntlife anymore. from now i'm gonna cut down on the posting. only when i need to find out something or if my hands are really itching and i'm bored at work.

oh and how many inches of snow hit up arizona?? here in SF it was like 3-4 inches on the roads. they even shut the freeway down. never seen anything like it.
Old 03-13-2006, 02:25 PM
B.T.M.

alrite mike bro lets just drop it man. arguing on stuntlife is dumb. i brought $$$ into it because every other time we argued.. u ended up saying that you make more $$ than i do. i dont wanna argue with anyone on stuntlife anymore. from now i'm gonna cut down on the posting. only when i need to find out something or if my hands are really itching and i'm bored at work.

oh and how many inches of snow hit up arizona?? here in SF it was like 3-4 inches on the roads. they even shut the freeway down. never seen anything like it.
don't get all girly and sensitive.. i just fvck around on here.. it makes my days go by.. and i never bring up money.. others bring it up first. i simply respond.. if it makes you feel any better i haven't really made **** this month...and we got about 6 inches.. i'll make a thread n post pics
Old 03-13-2006, 02:26 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 03-13-2006, 03:07 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i may have lost my point, but you know i'll never stop.. i'll continue to babble till others give up
truer words have never been uttered from your keyboard

And TheRomanSF415x is a good guy let it go.
Old 03-13-2006, 03:10 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha.. you and droptop should hang out.. you think everyone is against you..
That's just a low blow man, no one and I mean NO ONE should ever be compared to droop****!!
Old 03-13-2006, 05:12 PM
$$$$$$$

whats the deal with this droptop guy?? anyone wanna link me so i can read about it if you guys dont wanna say?
Old 03-13-2006, 05:17 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

whats the deal with this droptop guy?? anyone wanna link me so i can read about it if you guys dont wanna say?
goto the FSP forum..
Old 03-13-2006, 11:52 PM

sydewynder is an unknown quantity at this point

wink was tight back then. but it's just like any sport. you don't see joe montana still playing being the #1 quarterback. i think he hella promoted stunting. he was scraping when no one else was. just my opinion.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:12 AM

to sum it up, if you ever talk to him, don't believe 110% of what comes out his mouth......
Old 03-15-2006, 11:59 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

People dat wanna see wat new yorkz about need to come down to new york for powersportnationals.com which will be held on july 8/9 and fri night before dat i will be having a street run garanteed like no other... if u think u hit the streetz ur wrong unless u did it in ny... not knockin anyone who has in there state city or town but, u really need to experience ridin wit us out here... we basically make rules out here we do as we please wen ridin... and itz not planned itz jus done like this every weekend... wanna see wink out the workz u guyz gonna get wat u ask for i promise!!! wen he pullz dat rabbit out the hat... itz gonna be str8............... HA HA HAAA... flyers for this event will be posted asap
Old 12-18-2007, 01:18 AM

jennytothelimit is a decent person

Ok I will be up front here - I'm not really a stunter or anything and have never done a wheelie in my life (though I do think they're pretty rad).
Three years ago I saw this video at a party and all I remember is that it was fantastic and they kept saying "ya wheelies is gahbage" and "how many blocks you doin?" The only reference I can find to this on the web is here on this forum. I just thought of it recently for kind of no reason.
What is it?! Where can I find it? I want to see it again so badly, I joined this site just to find out. that's dedication, right? Help a sista out.
Jenny
Old 12-18-2007, 01:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Here's some wink.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...w-they-do.html