Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 02:03 PM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Gina Lynn Hurt in Motorcycle Stunt

try more like 200ft!!
Old 09-01-2005, 03:44 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Since I'm at work and don't want my "higher ups" to see that I went to avn.com...can someone post a pic or something? I'm extremely curious about what motorcycle stunt involves a **** start and a huuuge rubber band. It sounds like a great start up to a joke.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:59 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

hehe i made a funny "pwnd"
Attached Images  
Old 09-01-2005, 12:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I bet she can suck a mean one with her lips like that
Old 09-01-2005, 12:27 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Check this shiat when I get home. :YEAH
Old 09-01-2005, 12:43 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

FRESNO, Calif. - Gina Lynn was just trying to please over 3,000 screaming fans by participating in a risky stunt Saturday at the Motocross Mayhem show, but a freak accident with a giant rubber band left her with a swollen eye and busted lip.

-advertisement-

Lynn was asked to ride on the back of a motorcycle with a professional rider and pull an enormous rubber band 150 feet before releasing it so it would strike Off the Hook TV member Tony Gold on his bare ***. While riding on the bike with Todd Potter, a stunt rider for the Metal Mulisha, the rubber band suddenly broke before Lynn let it go and it snapped back and struck Lynn in the face and also hit Potter.

One of Lynn’s eyes was swollen shut and she suffered other cuts and bruises to her face. She left the hospital Sunday and had to cancel a few appearances while she recovers.

“I just wanted to let everyone know I am doing better and no bones were broken,” said Lynn, a contract girl for Club Video. “The doctor says it will take seven to 10 days for the swelling and bruising to go away. … I'm not saying anyone forced me to do the stunt but when I was asked to stretch the rubber band to a certain length then release when the guy raised his hand and was told everything was safe, I just went ahead and did it to please my fans and the crowd.

“I never saw the guy raise his hand we weren’t that far away when the rubber band snapped in half and hit me square in the face almost knocking me out cold. I wasn’t sure what happened because I was in a daze. The ambulance checked me out and from there I went to the hospital to make sure there were no broken bones. I will be back to normal soon.”

Lynn was a special guest at the Motocross Mayhem show along with "Howard Stern Show" personality Jackie Martling and the band Lit.

“It was a freak thing that happened. She didn't really want to do it,” said Travis Knight, Lynn’s manager. “She had to cancel two dance bookings. It hit her full force. Everybody in the ambulance thought something broke in her face.”

Lynn added, “I won't be doing any more stupid stunts to please people.”

Lynn got injured about 6 o'clock, just before she was supposed to go on stage for a bikini contest after she signed autographs all day. She is currently on the cover of Club magazine's November issue, which just hit the newsstands.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

That is retarted.....

Camo Mike
Old 01-20-2024, 02:30 AM

Sofia124 is a decent person

Oh, that must've been quite painful! Just imagine the discomfort that guy would've experienced if the chair hadn't broken. Fortunately for him, it turned out to be a stroke of luck, sparing him from potential discomfort. Sometimes, unexpected events lead to unexpected outcomes
Old 02-01-2024, 11:32 AM

Mercy is a decent person

youtube vancedhere's a rephrased version: "Since I'm currently in a professional setting and prefer not to attract attention from my superiors, could someone perhaps share a picture or description? I'm quite intrigued by the motorcycle stunt involving a unique starting mechanism and a large rubber band. It sounds like the beginning of an interesting joke!"