posers = funny...

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 12:56 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
Re: posers = funny...

Stunting is weird as ****......

Its not about whos better than who and who can do this and who can do that. Thats the soap opera part of it and that **** is whack.

Its all about loving to just be on your bike. Ever practiced a trick over and over just cause it feels so damn good? Who gives a **** what people think. If that **** feels good to you then do it. Practice is practice and you will get better. Thats where the real skill comes into play. The more you love to be on your bike the more youll ride...the more you ride the better you get. Gotta keep that **** fun or else youll lose interest. Im still on the same old shitty F3 and its runs and looks like **** but I love the way the bike feels. Keeps it fun for me. I could give a **** less what people think of the bike. I aint riding for their pleasure you know

E
Old 08-14-2005, 07:50 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kxrider
u only a squid if you try and u suck but u act like u the **** if u know u suck but u tryin to get better its all good we all had to learn
I agree... but I think anyone out there trying to learn wheelies etc is a stunter just not as good as others
Old 08-14-2005, 07:51 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kaneone
*** stunting!!!

im all about pow pow power wheelies.. get over it and stop being so damn critical of what others they are doing..

pay more attention to yourself any what you are doing..

if someone does 1ft high power wheelies and calls themselves a stunter than GOOD! FINE! they are! you wanna cry about then maybe your the ones with the problems!

stunting is for fun.. 1ft or high chair circles doesnt matter!!

ITS FUN PEOPLE!!

stop being so damn serious!

-kane
Exactly!! :YEAH
Old 08-14-2005, 05:02 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by binder929rr
so if i go to the gym and shoot hoops does that make me a pro basketball player if i do it 5 days a week? i should put that on my resume then.
Ok not really - I'll break this down Barney style just for you! Let's say your riding level circle variations, no hands whatever is amature stunter. Sponsors that PAY you, shows that PAY you, viedos that PAY you - professional stunt rider. The guys your talkin about doin 1/2 mile standups, as long as they are hittin a spot a few days a week workin on their game they are STUNTERS! Just "STUNTERS THAT SUCK!" (quote G - socalstunts.com)
Old 08-14-2005, 05:31 PM

victor_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
Stunting is weird as ****......

Its not about whos better than who and who can do this and who can do that. Thats the soap opera part of it and that **** is whack.

Its all about loving to just be on your bike. Ever practiced a trick over and over just cause it feels so damn good? Who gives a **** what people think. If that **** feels good to you then do it. Practice is practice and you will get better. Thats where the real skill comes into play. The more you love to be on your bike the more youll ride...the more you ride the better you get. Gotta keep that **** fun or else youll lose interest. Im still on the same old shitty F3 and its runs and looks like **** but I love the way the bike feels. Keeps it fun for me. I could give a **** less what people think of the bike. I aint riding for their pleasure you know

E
+1 im a squid ill admit but i get **** all the time for fu(king up my r1 and that it to nice and ****. i think people just like to be haters cuz there lifes suxs
Old 08-14-2005, 05:38 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikkee
Ok not really - I'll break this down Barney style just for you! Let's say your riding level circle variations, no hands whatever is amature stunter. Sponsors that PAY you, shows that PAY you, viedos that PAY you - professional stunt rider. The guys your talkin about doin 1/2 mile standups, as long as they are hittin a spot a few days a week workin on their game they are STUNTERS! Just "STUNTERS THAT SUCK!" (quote G - socalstunts.com)

that i can see....someone learning is one thing. Most of the guys that i stunt with didn't call themselves stunters until they had some acrobatics, burnouts, slow stuff and a combination of stuff, not just practicing a standup for 6 hours a night....tha'ts only 1 trick.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:12 PM

Ninja63619 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binder929rr
that i can see....someone learning is one thing. Most of the guys that i stunt with didn't call themselves stunters until they had some acrobatics, burnouts, slow stuff and a combination of stuff, not just practicing a standup for 6 hours a night....tha'ts only 1 trick.
Thats like saying your not a football player because you can only play one position good.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:33 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vmr
+1 im a squid ill admit but i get **** all the time for fu(king up my r1 and that it to nice and ****. i think people just like to be haters cuz there lifes suxs
lmfao +1
Old 08-15-2005, 01:35 AM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Dammit, I can't believe I just read every one of these posts, I got's to get a freakin' life...........Late..........Free C........Major without a Major....
S.U.C.......for life...............
Old 08-15-2005, 03:16 AM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
*** stunting!!!

im all about pow pow power wheelies.. get over it and stop being so damn critical of what others they are doing..

pay more attention to yourself any what you are doing..

if someone does 1ft high power wheelies and calls themselves a stunter than GOOD! FINE! they are! you wanna cry about then maybe your the ones with the problems!

stunting is for fun.. 1ft or high chair circles doesnt matter!!

ITS FUN PEOPLE!!

stop being so damn serious!

-kane

Damn right
Old 08-15-2005, 04:00 AM
What!

Uncle. is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont look at me I am being a post *****....

ok ok it bugs the hell out of me when the boy racers around here say "yeah man he 12'ed it then it just kept going over"
I wanna scream at then :No motherfu(ker your boy flipped it thats it no 12 no tap of tail he just plain fuc(ked up and crashed.
meh whatever its all about fun.

Last edited by Uncle.; 08-15-2005 at 04:01 AM. Reason: I am stoopid
Old 08-15-2005, 08:19 PM

Corey L is an unknown quantity at this point

my feeling is this...dont let this become like import racing where everyone just HATES on each other and talk **** about everyone's ride, or how they drive it...i remember being into import racing and no one would even pop their hood or give out pointers...even at a show...what bullshit is that?

...now on stuntin'... people dont bag on others for their skill level, they help them out...even at the spots...so all those haters...get a ****in life and worry about your own ****...you the one's bring this sport down...

my 2 cents
Old 08-16-2005, 02:11 AM

MORIYM is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a rider. I just happen to be able to do stoppies burnouts and wheelies! JUST RIDE
Old 08-17-2005, 09:01 AM

pdiddysgst is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
Anyone that's trying to stunt is a Stunter... They just aren't an accomplished one yet.
+1
i agree
Old 08-17-2005, 09:27 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Yea, its all in fun and thats what its about. ---->HATERS

It's still kinda funny thoguh when people that can't even ride a wheelie try to act like they're Darius and hand out tips like they know what the hell they're doing. That's a POSER! I just laugh when someone who can't even rock a 70mph interstate stand up tries to critique me on the art of circle wheelies.

"No, no.....I know what I'm talking about. I read on SL that this guy's friend can do switch back coaster circle wheelies. You're not standing on the bike right.....use the brake more."

Don't get me wrong, I love to have people give me tips and critique my riding for the better, but if you don't know what the hell you're talking about, then shut the hell up.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:48 PM

tim 67 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah its all fun and games im a i suck but i think a squid is some one who sucks and thinks there the sh*t and dosent want better peoples advice.
Old 08-19-2005, 04:22 AM

cheeseball is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it's funny that the same people who are saying "i saw a guy do a 1ft. high wheelie leaving a parking lot and thought he was such a poser" are the people telling others to practice and get better.

i go out and ride, i don't have a spot so i just practice wheelies on deserted streets late at night. if you saw me you'd probably think i am a poser but really i'm just trying to get better. you were once where i was.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:05 AM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

......in the beginning........we all sucked. We all couldn't do a sitdown power wheelie for ****.We all rode with our feet over the widshield like it was cool. We all thought sideskitchin was the craziest **** ever. lol Just ride your freakin bike and don't worry about what everyone else does. .......but i still get a chuckle when a newbie busts his first stator cover on his minty fresh ride and acts like its the end of the world!

Paw Paw
Old 08-19-2005, 10:36 AM
What!

Originally Posted by KeithB
......in the beginning........we all sucked. We all couldn't do a sitdown power wheelie for ****.We all rode with our feet over the widshield like it was cool. We all thought sideskitchin was the craziest **** ever. lol Just ride your freakin bike and don't worry about what everyone else does. .......but i still get a chuckle when a newbie busts his first stator cover on his minty fresh ride and acts like its the end of the world!

Paw Paw
110% true
oh and the stator cover thing is so true lol
Old 08-20-2005, 12:21 PM
What!

Originally Posted by Uncle.H
110% true
oh and the stator cover thing is so true lol
I said that last night and this is the dumb **** I go and do tonight

http://www.fullboost.com.au/contrib/boxer/crunch.wmv