posers = funny...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 06:10 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: posers = funny...

listen to kane...he stunted back in the day....which means he was a professional squid J/K man
Old 08-12-2005, 06:22 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

I'm with Kane. I wheelie and ish cause it's fun. If you are so stuck on your image as super-bad-azz-stunter because you poke fun at someone with a low wheelie...that's lame. My brother used to be able to stunt well. And I say used because he almost lost his left leg and right foot in a motorcycle wreck that wasn't his fault, and had nothing to do with stunting. He spent just under a year with an external fixator on his leg, and pins, plates and screws galore. The only pictures he has of him stunting are from when he was first getting down, so they are sh*tty compared to where he got. But get this idea that I guess never crossed anyones mind... He didn't get a lot of pics of him after getting better, and rocking BP standups forever and ish...because he stunted for fun. Not because he wanted others to think he was the sh*t, or to meet chicks, so he didn't have a small camera crew follow him around when he went out just to film the good stuff. He couldn't have cared less.

Don't judge and talk smack over a picture. You never know the full story.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:32 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm doing 1 foot wheelies when it's a good day for me...and I thought I was a stunter

Old 08-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kern0079
I also love reading things like this on other forums. This one is off of gixxer.com of a guy talking about his 05 gsxr1000.

bla, bla, bla.....

Sorry to break the news to him but it is time for him to give up riding if he has troubles powering up a 05gsxr1000 in second gear.
Yup, just wait til he comes down too hard and cracks the bike in half.......

P.S. Kane is right, and his actions speak for him anyway, much more than his words.

Camo Mike
Old 08-12-2005, 11:01 AM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
he's on a fiddy......

i think stunter ismore of a state of mind.....poeple who think about stunting 24/7=stunter...

poeple doing O's, combos, long coasters=amature stunt rider

poeple doing HC O's, circle combos and 500 foot stoppies=professional stunt rider....

a stunt rider, and a stunter are two different things IMHO
OMFG - someone needs to come out with a stunt dictionary on this subj. All these different names for different skill levels is gahhhhy. If your trying to learn tricks and practice a few days a week or more your a STUNTER no matter what level your at!!! Squid = ignorance
Old 08-12-2005, 11:09 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mikkee
OMFG - someone needs to come out with a stunt dictionary on this subj. All these different names for different skill levels is gahhhhy. If your trying to learn tricks and practice a few days a week or more your a STUNTER no matter what level your at!!! Squid = ignorance
that about sums it up right there. who cares about all the "squids" and "octupussies" and "penguins", just do what you love and let the players play and ballers ball.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:08 PM

ICEDMOCHA is an unknown quantity at this point

Im with Kaneone on this. If you care that much about what someone else is doing you have serious social issues.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:21 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

naw, its not liek i care but i just thought it was funny, i have an image that comes to mind when i think "stunter" and a foot high wheelie wasent it, i dont really care i just thought it was quite funny. and teh guy has a streched gixxer.... the type of guy that has that is not teh type to rock HC's . damn kane is all over , chill. and i wasent poking fun at him cause he only had a foot wheelie, i would never do that... i was only saying somethign cause he was calling himself somethign he wasent in my mind, its like buying a gun, ****ign up the berral signature, scratching off teh numbers, and buying hollow tips and calling yourslef a hitman
Old 08-12-2005, 02:21 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess techniqually you are a hit man if you have intent???
Old 08-12-2005, 02:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sprocketz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sprocketz
this is me a couple years ago
i agree with kane, this is my point back in the day i was stolked to be able to do what i was doing in that pic we all start somwhere and no matter how good you get you can always get better.....depending on who im riding with at anygiven time i can either feel like a squid or like a pro either way im having a blast
Old 08-13-2005, 07:28 PM

CKxx is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with most of you that you should do it cause its fun, but maybe show some modesty? That would be cool.

The first guy hes was talking about, the myspace dude, basically just pop'd a 6in wheelie in front of a camera and walked around sayin he had the hugest **** in the world. If he did the same thing and the caption said, "I'm working on it" then no one would care because he didn't seem as if he was being a deuch. And as we all know, no one likes a deuch.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:31 PM

randomjibrish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
*** stunting!!!

im all about pow pow power wheelies.. get over it and stop being so damn critical of what others they are doing..

pay more attention to yourself any what you are doing..

if someone does 1ft high power wheelies and calls themselves a stunter than GOOD! FINE! they are! you wanna cry about then maybe your the ones with the problems!

stunting is for fun.. 1ft or high chair circles doesnt matter!!

ITS FUN PEOPLE!!

stop being so damn serious!

-kane

hahaha...hes is so serious about tellin ppl not to b serious.....
Old 08-13-2005, 07:51 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

www.paeriders.com

a group here in terre haute that can barely wheelie and THAT'S IT. they can't even do 1/2 mile stand ups and they all talk about being stunt riders. not so much anymore, but last summer they tried saying how they could outride me when i was doing circles and learning seat stander circles and they were still trying to get a mile long stand up....funny ****. I can rock 40 mph spreaders longer than they can do a 120mph 2 foot tall wheelie.

i hate the squids that think cause they can wheelie they are a stunt rider. Rossi rides a wheelie at the end of every race he wins and it's pretty good damned wheelie....he doesn't call himself a stunt rider.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:53 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikkee

so if i go to the gym and shoot hoops does that make me a pro basketball player if i do it 5 days a week? i should put that on my resume then.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:57 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

no but there is a diff between basketball and stunt riding too.. there are very few pros who live off of stunt riding, compared to a pro basketball player. and a diff bentween a pro stunter and a stunt rider. but i dun care. a stunter knows who he is and does it for the love of riding, thats all
Old 08-13-2005, 07:57 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

ya ya ya ya its all fun and games until $$$ gets brought in it

wasnt there a thread eaerlier that said this and that about i forget who that they stole a show for cheaper ... so i guess itsnot all fun is it now

buuut when i get my bike i'm just gonna ride for me and because i like motorcycles maybe meet some new cool ppl along the way who knows
till then i'm post whoring on the best forum site on the net !
Old 08-13-2005, 08:03 PM

thats what i'm talkin about. i'll never get paid to ride, but its fun to go chill with bunch of fellas and just rip it up
Old 08-13-2005, 08:16 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kaotic
thats what i'm talkin about. i'll never get paid to ride, but its fun to go chill with bunch of fellas and just rip it up

+1
Old 08-13-2005, 10:48 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by not_me
Yup, just wait til he comes down too hard and cracks the bike in half.......

P.S. Kane is right, and his actions speak for him anyway, much more than his words.

Camo Mike
been there, done that on the gix, been riding for over a month with two matching stress cracks in my frame up by the gas tank, I need to find a welder...
Old 08-13-2005, 11:04 PM

phone book josh, like 60$ an hr lol gotta fix it!

Quick Reply: posers = funny...