For Sale & Wanted Looking for a Fiddy? Selling your fiddy? Know someone who is? Clearing out your fiddy parts in the garage? This is the place!!

'04 fiddy for sale DFW TX!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 08:33 PM

Lason is an unknown quantity at this point
'04 fiddy for sale DFW TX!

Anyway Just wanted to see what kind of response I got from trying to sell this thing. I have had it for 3 months and just lost interest real quick and I am trying to start a dune buggy/sandrail project. This thing is NOT stock and is no longer a 50 and is now 88cc thanks to a kitaco kit installed consisting of a cam, cylinder, piston, intake, and 20mm carb w/ UNI filter. It has aftermarket stiff springs front and back, a big bar kit from BBR with a set of KORE Kandybar bars. The plastics are in good shape and the only marks on them are on the rear fender from 12 o'clocking it and the front fender is scratched up a little. I installed the 88cc kit 1 week after I got it and have maybe 3 gallons of gas through it. Total price to build this bike is right under $2300, asking price is $1500. Email me for a pic!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	110-1057_img.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	60609  
Old 01-21-2004, 08:37 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: '04 fiddy for sale DFW TX!

thats a pimpin' fiddy.. I'm in the market for one, but thats just a little out of my range right now.

sorry
Old 01-22-2004, 11:33 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Big Chrome is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
thats a pimpin' fiddy.. I'm in the market for one, but thats just a little out of my range right now.

sorry
will you take $1,200
WITHOUT the BBR clamp and bars. that is if you have stock tripple, bars, controls. if so consider it sold. dont care for big bars besides that 1200 is all i can come up with.

checked out your gallery pics... what did you hit?

Last edited by Big Chrome; 01-22-2004 at 11:40 PM.
Old 01-23-2004, 12:14 AM

Lason is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Chrome
will you take $1,200
WITHOUT the BBR clamp and bars. that is if you have stock tripple, bars, controls. if so consider it sold. dont care for big bars besides that 1200 is all i can come up with.

checked out your gallery pics... what did you hit?

LOL, I actually just looped it up learning wheelies and when I got back on I figure out my wheel was facing 45 degrees to the left. I heated the fork tubes and drove long sockets in them to straighten them and now they are practically solid. My buddy saw me fixing them and went to Autozone and bought 4 long sockets and drove them in his fork tubes even though they werent bent just to strenghten them. Anyway I would rather sell it outright for 1500 with the big bars . Only problem I can think of with putting the stock controls is that I had to modify the throttle to get it to work with the 88cc kit so I dont think it will idle with the stock controls. The 20mm carb has a longer throw (you have to turn the throttle more) than the stock carb so that is why I had to modify it.
Old 01-23-2004, 12:28 AM
Regular StuntLifer

damn that sucks... ive never had that happen on either of my other fiddys.

Originally Posted by Lason
LOL, I actually just looped it up learning wheelies and when I got back on I figure out my wheel was facing 45 degrees to the left. I heated the fork tubes and drove long sockets in them to straighten them and now they are practically solid. My buddy saw me fixing them and went to Autozone and bought 4 long sockets and drove them in his fork tubes even though they werent bent just to strenghten them. Anyway I would rather sell it outright for 1500 with the big bars . Only problem I can think of with putting the stock controls is that I had to modify the throttle to get it to work with the 88cc kit so I dont think it will idle with the stock controls. The 20mm carb has a longer throw (you have to turn the throttle more) than the stock carb so that is why I had to modify it.
Old 01-23-2004, 12:35 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by Big Chrome
damn that sucks... ive never had that happen on either of my other fiddys.
PM sent...