FIDDY TECH: Help, How-to, Parts & Mods Have a technical question? Looking for the best parts? Want to share some info on new fiddy parts you bought or have seen? Post it up here!

Stock Exhaust/Carb Mod???

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 01:07 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Stock Exhaust/Carb Mod???

huh???
Old 02-25-2004, 04:04 AM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i finally got around to doing a lot of the stuff mentioned above. i ported out the weld in the exhaust, cut off the silencer, got a k&n, ditched the choke and changed the needle to the 2nd to bottom slot. run's pretty good now and she's got some more juice for sure. only thing i didn't get around to doing was porting the intake manifold because i wasn't in the precision mood, i was just busting **** out. i also wanted to ask which screw was the idle mixture one, the one next to the idle speed or the one on the bottom of the bowl. i was guessing the top one was the mix and the bottom was the float but i wasn't sure so i didn't screw with it, also i was a little bummed how loud it is now, it's not super bad but it's not stealthy quiet anymore, all good tho. thanks for the help
Old 02-25-2004, 08:24 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

fab5fiddy is a decent person

top screw is idle speed. bottom screw is idle mixture. there is no float screw. float is adjusted by bending a metal tab in the bowl.
Old 02-25-2004, 12:38 PM

i have 3 screws, a phillips head one that's the idle speed, about 3/4" lower and to the left there's a smallers screw w/ a flat head slot, then at the very bottom of the fuel bowl there's a 3rd with a flat head slot
Old 02-25-2004, 12:56 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

fab5fiddy is a decent person

the very bottom drains the fuel out of the bowl
Old 02-25-2004, 01:13 PM

ah, thanks