FIDDY TECH: Help, How-to, Parts & Mods Have a technical question? Looking for the best parts? Want to share some info on new fiddy parts you bought or have seen? Post it up here!

wtf?? 50 stunt.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 09:58 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Re: wtf?? 50 stunt.

Originally Posted by Cathi
Dont you have some coffee to drink or something

hehe :YEAH
I had 20 bottles last nite...err i mean cups...LOL
------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to be so honest about those parts...but DAMN $360 for a HB/Bar/and pegs for a FN 50(the 50 is only a G)...come on now, that is about $60 in parts at local hardware/walmart/bicylce shop.

$200 plus ship is fair.

OK, im done and out.
------------------------------------------

Side note:
Ryan, I need pegs for a CRF450 (only the ones on the sub and almost willing to pay those crazy prices..LOL)

Holla.

Last edited by Robbie; 08-27-2006 at 10:00 PM.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:44 PM

turboglenn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Robbie
I approve this product and the price is RIGHT.

I was the 2nd person to EVER have a 12 bar on a 50 in the USA (maybe the world, I dont know) (besides the builder Baker)

I had the same design for the most part just not that wide of a bar as it was a prototype (it's also not needed to be that wide IMO but I guess it's good for newbs ) and the best part it was adjustable.

You should check into making it adjustable, not much more work.

Really nice job Glenn and once again GREAT price. If anyone gets a bar it should be from you. $120-$190 for a fvcking 12 bar

Maybe you should make those homo pegs and handbrakes and take these qwaks out of business. (I think everyone who owns pegs on a 50 should be punched in the face and have there 50 taken)

Your site should say "Priced for the rider made by a rider" maybe get a nicer site without that Yahoo crap and you make a few bucks.

DO IT DO IT DO IT Word of mouth travels fast. NO one wants to pay those crap *** prices.
I'll be sure to send people your way.
Thanks robbie.. the whole reason i built them in the first place was to give fellow 50 riders an afoordable 12 bar, then i sold WAY more than i ever thought i would.. i've thought about making them adjustable lately too.. aslo been thinking about pegs for the stock axle that have adjusters built in.. as for the handbrakes. i need a 7/8 inch reamer and a wholesale source on cables and i could totally do them for a reasonable price... thanks for the word of mouth i apreciate any business i can get
Old 08-29-2006, 12:45 AM

AsphaltAssault is an unknown quantity at this point

ya i wound be interested but i make my own bars i work at a fab shop/machine shop so i just made my own. but ill give your bars mad props i have hit them all (f.i., 50stunt, homemade) and yours was the most solid one when it was on the bar it didnt get all squirelly(sorry about the spelling).
Old 08-29-2006, 07:57 PM

Fallout Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

Glenn, Richie (Asphalt Assault) checked out your 12 bar this past weekend, he stunted my fiddy for a while. Richie fabricates choppers so he builds his own 12 bars too. I haven't taken a real close look at them but I think they are pretty similar to yours.

Richie, me and Glenn are boys from Fiddylife, and we're both house painters so we call each other occasionally for advice on pricing a job or whatever, we exchange some DVD's and stuff like that. I did his webpage for him too but we've never acually met, being on other sides of the country.

I'm also the president of the Crazy D fan club, and Frank Zappa touched my ***** once. Just thought I would share.

Last edited by Cathi; 08-29-2006 at 11:08 PM.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Robbie
I had 20 bottles last nite...err i mean cups...LOL
LUSH
Old 08-30-2006, 06:27 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Carl Stunts
I'm also the president of the Crazy D fan club, and Frank Zappa touched my ***** once. Just thought I would share.

Everyone , please be aware that Frank Zappa is not part of the fan club

Old 09-01-2006, 01:41 PM

AsphaltAssault is an unknown quantity at this point

now carl how can i get in this Frank Zappa touched my ***** once club? because he really did. jk.