FIDDY TECH: Help, How-to, Parts & Mods Have a technical question? Looking for the best parts? Want to share some info on new fiddy parts you bought or have seen? Post it up here!

wtf?? 50 stunt.

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 01:10 AM

AsphaltAssault is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf?? 50 stunt.

i dont know what the **** is going on with 50stunt but i just went through my 3rd double brake arm this season. the splines keep on stripping they dont use good enough alum. or something. and another note the adjuster just today stripped out of my 50stunt rear pegs and it wasnt because of over tightening the adjusters. when it stripped it broke my chain and my ignition cover.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:42 AM

Hillz50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: wtf?? 50 stunt.

Did you talk to them about it before posting this all over the net?
Old 08-17-2006, 12:27 PM

hey guys sorry about the tread i was just super pissed last night when it happened and i had a show to go to and luckily my buddy let me ride his back up. 50stunt always treats you right and has some good products but i have had bad luck with it.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

no problem .. i can change the title of the thread or just delete it .. which ever you choose
Old 08-17-2006, 12:59 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I have the rear extender and never had a problem .

I just bought the front too .

I have never heard the problem that you are having with the extenders . The 50 stunt extender is splined + it has a pinch bolt so i can't see this happening

Is the little splined post on your hub stripped or worn ?

The threads on the adjusters rods for the footpegs are stripped ? Like where the two nuts lock together ?

Or did the adjuster rods unscrew themselves from the pegs ?

Last edited by Crazy D; 08-17-2006 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:03 PM

the rear break has had issues when we first got it ..(bolt wouldnt stay tight.. would ride it for couple days and have to tighten it) but a lil modification and it works great *wink*

if you have any problems with the product.. they will work with you if you call them... good people to work with
Old 08-17-2006, 02:27 PM

moorport is a decent person

If you are stripping brake arm splines, then there is probly an issue with the part that comes off of the brake drum itself, or the bolt is not staying tight, wich is the most common problem. The same for the axle adjuster on the stunt peg, it is made for positioning the rear wheel, then tighten the rear axle to lock the position in. If the rear axle comes loose, is pulls real wheel hard on the tensioner and can strip it out, I have even seen stock ones break in that situation. A good thing to do is use medium locktite on all the nuts and bolts on the bike to avoid problems. Sorry about the problems with the products, if you have any more issues in the future, hit me up toll free

Ryan Moore
Owner

Last edited by Cathi; 08-18-2006 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:47 PM

ya man i stay on top of keepiun stuff tight the peg could have been my fault but after i stripped my 2nd double arm i changed the whole brake panel. it keeps stripping the spline i keep the pinch super tight to.i do alot of hand brake tricks so it gets used alot also. moorport i might send you the two that i have stripped. moorport p.s. the clip of you on the 450 is looking good man keep it up.

Last edited by AsphaltAssault; 08-17-2006 at 11:52 PM.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:16 AM

OCCMUSTANG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Moorport do you still make those bars with wheels
Old 08-24-2006, 01:45 AM

turboglenn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AsphaltAssault
ya man i stay on top of keepiun stuff tight the peg could have been my fault but after i stripped my 2nd double arm i changed the whole brake panel. it keeps stripping the spline i keep the pinch super tight to.i do alot of hand brake tricks so it gets used alot also. moorport i might send you the two that i have stripped. moorport p.s. the clip of you on the 450 is looking good man keep it up.
if i'm not mistaken they (brake arms) are made of 6061 aluminum, wich is fairly soft. I can see them stripping under good force.. maybe if they were from 7075 they might hold up better. either wya 50stunt products are good pieces. the peg problem is really common, i suggest RED loctitie on the adjuster bolts before they are ever installed but that's just me
Old 08-24-2006, 04:24 AM

Hillz50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OCCMUSTANG
Hey Moorport do you still make those bars with wheels
he stopped making them, But the riders say please MR 50 Stunt make the rolla bar again......

I want one so i don't get yell'd at for destroying roads & b-ball courts
Old 08-24-2006, 11:26 PM

OCCMUSTANG is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks I just think it be cool I've got a few sick combos in mind that could be done with the bar with wheels
Old 08-26-2006, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by turboglenn
if i'm not mistaken they (brake arms) are made of 6061 aluminum, wich is fairly soft. I can see them stripping under good force.. maybe if they were from 7075 they might hold up better. either wya 50stunt products are good pieces. the peg problem is really common, i suggest RED loctitie on the adjuster bolts before they are ever installed but that's just me
yeah exactly! hey turbo glenn you hang out with carl stunts right?
Old 08-27-2006, 01:21 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Turboglenn lives in Nebraska . C-Dub lives in Connecticut
Old 08-27-2006, 12:44 PM

D is right... i live about 1700 miles from Carl ...what's up.. you need to get ahold of him?
Old 08-27-2006, 06:33 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

that is what you get for not making an 8 dollar one yourself...duh
it really dont take much to figure out.
Old 08-27-2006, 06:54 PM

no turbo he said you made his bar for him. i didnt know if you knew him.
Old 08-27-2006, 07:55 PM

no turbo he said you made his bar for him. i didnt know if you knew him.
oh... yea i make some 12 bars for people on the boards..never made any with wheels as it gets trickier to hit.. moorport put a lot of R&D into his to make it to where the bike didn't jsut spit out from under you when you hit it.... but then people's shirts kept getting caught in the wheels so i think he just stopped production all together

here's the bar i make.....carl made the website along with help from another guy ted/umpa in florida

http://www.geocities.com/turboglennTbar/
Old 08-27-2006, 08:20 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by turboglenn
oh... yea i make some 12 bars for people on the boards..never made any with wheels as it gets trickier to hit.. moorport put a lot of R&D into his to make it to where the bike didn't jsut spit out from under you when you hit it.... but then people's shirts kept getting caught in the wheels so i think he just stopped production all together

here's the bar i make.....carl made the website along with help from another guy ted/umpa in florida

http://www.geocities.com/turboglennTbar/
I approve this product and the price is RIGHT.

I was the 2nd person to EVER have a 12 bar on a 50 in the USA (maybe the world, I dont know) (besides the builder Baker)

I had the same design for the most part just not that wide of a bar as it was a prototype (it's also not needed to be that wide IMO but I guess it's good for newbs ) and the best part it was adjustable.

You should check into making it adjustable, not much more work.

Really nice job Glenn and once again GREAT price. If anyone gets a bar it should be from you. $120-$190 for a fvcking 12 bar

Maybe you should make those homo pegs and handbrakes and take these qwaks out of business. (I think everyone who owns pegs on a 50 should be punched in the face and have there 50 taken)

Your site should say "Priced for the rider made by a rider" maybe get a nicer site without that Yahoo crap and you make a few bucks.

DO IT DO IT DO IT Word of mouth travels fast. NO one wants to pay those crap *** prices.
I'll be sure to send people your way.

Last edited by Robbie; 08-27-2006 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Robbie
I approve this product and the price is RIGHT.

I was the 2nd person to EVER have a 12 bar on a 50 in the USA (maybe the world, I dont know) (besides the builder Baker)

I had the same design for the most part just not that wide of a bar as it was a prototype (it's also not needed to be that wide IMO but I guess it's good for newbs ) and the best part it was adjustable.

You should check into making it adjustable, not much more work.

Really nice job Glenn and once again GREAT price. If anyone gets a bar it should be from you. $120-$190 for a fvcking 12 bar

Maybe you should make those homo pegs and handbrakes and take these qwaks out of business. (I think everyone who owns pegs on a 50 should be punched in the face and have there 50 taken)

Your site should say "Priced for the rider made by a rider" maybe get a nicer site without that Yahoo crap and you make a few bucks.

DO IT DO IT DO IT Word of mouth travels fast. NO one wants to pay those crap *** prices.
I'll be sure to send people your way.
Dont you have some coffee to drink or something

hehe :YEAH

Quick Reply: wtf?? 50 stunt.