Road Rage!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2003, 05:17 PM

DOA600rr is an unknown quantity at this point
On a second thought why the hell not fight....You are the one with the helmet and gloves
Old 09-29-2003, 11:43 PM

Hershey is an unknown quantity at this point
damn those drivers! Last week Im crusing going about 70 and I see this dude in his benz swerving like he's drunk so I pass him to get out of his way. He must have saw me and flew pass by me. Im like what the f***! Im not even trying to race him. and After I passed him, I decided to pull over on shoulder side on freeway to blow my nose (got a cold) and as I was blowing my nose, I felt this rumbling behind me he passed me just by 3 feet away from me and was driving on shoulder. I was like u son of a bitch! I tired to chase after him but then I saw the cop and slowed down, I lost the ****er but damn!

Hershey
Old 09-29-2003, 11:48 PM

Hershey is an unknown quantity at this point
Ohh yeah forgot to mention this, me and 4 other bikers were riding down going 60 to 65 on the street. This guy in his convertible benz pass flying and missed me by 2 or 3 feet nearly hitting me on the leg and came in front of the other biker in front of him. He swerved and hit his brake. When we all got to the stop light. My friend was yelling at him and this dude in his car was yelling back at him talking about u trying to run with cars??!! My friend was pissed as hell cuz he almost hit him and he punched him in his face couple of times and another friend came up and told him to get the **** out of here and this guy in the car said **** u. Man.. he punched the **** out of him twice and he was knocked out!!! All the bikers jumped back on their bike and took off. I was the last one to leave cuz I couldn't start the bike and I was sooo shooken up and scared lol! and finally Igot it started and left. This ******* could have got us killed driving like that.

Hershey
Old 09-29-2003, 11:52 PM

2k2954 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would go above the cop you talked to and keep going. You have a right to file charges with the police.
Old 09-30-2003, 12:50 PM

mavrik is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with 2k2954. Ignore the cop that gave you that line of crap and keep going higher and making noise until somebody does something. Nobody should be above the law whether they are an "upstanding member of the community" or not. Make an example out of this idiot. Who knows, maybe it'll make the news and these cagedrivers will have something to think about.
Old 09-30-2003, 02:38 PM

150grl is a decent person
Carry big lugnuts in your pocket- they'll never know what hit them!!
Old 09-30-2003, 02:52 PM

slim is an unknown quantity at this point
Heres my story.... Riding to the spot with 2 of my friends. Speed in the area is 20mph we going like 15. Theres a chick behind us mad as hell cuz she can't go 50 and we can tell so we just keep going slow. Pull up to the stop sign and look both ways and wait for the oncoming traffice she gets pissed and pulls up next to us almost hitting me. She was like 6 inches away from my knee so I started cussing her she starts cussing back I put by bike down and go around the car she gets scared and mashes it down and hit by friend. Knocked him clean off his bike hes not wearing a helmet he falls face first of the ground. She then takes off I took off after her got her license plate number. Call the and they say we will look into it....... Welp 4 months later and no reply . SO **** a the can kiss my
Old 09-30-2003, 08:46 PM

casper is an unknown quantity at this point
I rode daily in FL traffic for a year 40-60 miles a day. spark plugs work great as long as you can find a lane, let go and twist the throttle, if you want to look you can see the spidered windsheeld, I just usually want to get out of there before a cage puts me in a casket
Old 10-01-2003, 11:50 AM
DSR refugee

Army34DonnyB can only hope to improve
Old 10-01-2003, 11:52 PM

Kawlreaper is an unknown quantity at this point
I wouldnt of even gone to my job. I'd be last seen on the highway. I heard about the change thing but not about the lugnuts! Thsi si what you do. Get a WRITTEN statement from your manager and the other employee and go to the police station and file a complaint. But that dude has some hi-priced attorney who will go out of his way to make you look like the instigator. Court SUCKS. Take my word for it. But what goes around comes around. You will see him again...