Ftp

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 07:39 PM

tcl02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ftp

I ****ING HATE THE MUPD! they are just a bunch of fat *** pigs that have nothing to do while everyone is in class, so they wrote me and another bike next to me a ****ing parking ticket. its such bullshit, ive been parking there for 3 weeks, everyday, and they told me at the beginning of the school year it was ok, and some ****ing pig who needs to meet his quota (sp?) decided he didnt like where they told us we could park. FTP

Old 09-11-2003, 01:40 AM

Diviniti is an unknown quantity at this point
Rip it up. What ticket?
Old 09-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Regular StuntLifer

gman_gsxr750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Go back to whoever told you it was OK, play dumb and ask again. If they say it's OK again then ask for it in writing... OR, go to whoever said it was OK, see if they remember saying it was OK, and ask them to write you a statement saying you were given permission. You probably can't just rip it up because they won't allow you to re-register again or get your grades, or graduate if you have unpaid tickets on campus. Good luck. The good thing is you don't have to go to court for campus police. You just write a letter with your payment stating your case. They review it, and if they agree to your pleas, they'll let the ticket go. Good luck.
Old 09-11-2003, 12:52 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

crazy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that that ticket blew away? Right off the bike, no wiper blades = no parking tickets.

nessssssssssss
Old 09-11-2003, 01:42 PM

tcl02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by gman_gsxr750
Go back to whoever told you it was OK, play dumb and ask again. If they say it's OK again then ask for it in writing... OR, go to whoever said it was OK, see if they remember saying it was OK, and ask them to write you a statement saying you were given permission. You probably can't just rip it up because they won't allow you to re-register again or get your grades, or graduate if you have unpaid tickets on campus. Good luck. The good thing is you don't have to go to court for campus police. You just write a letter with your payment stating your case. They review it, and if they agree to your pleas, they'll let the ticket go. Good luck.
i was gonna go fight it today
Old 09-11-2003, 02:12 PM

Spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Did they leave it on the bike? If they did, you didn't sign it, so how can they ever prove that you recieved it? Like crazy1 said, musta blown away....
Old 09-11-2003, 05:11 PM

sdudgeonr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
FTP!!!
Old 09-11-2003, 07:40 PM

DREWdmi is an unknown quantity at this point
cops dont have quotas that they have to meet....it is against the law for a cop to be set a quota........so when a cop is writing you a ticket he is just being a cocksmoker
Old 09-12-2003, 12:43 AM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by DREWdmi
cops dont have quotas that they have to meet....it is against the law for a cop to be set a quota........so when a cop is writing you a ticket he is just being a cocksmoker
They don't have "Quota's" But they are strongly encouraged to write so many.....Those are the exact words of an officer on my campus. They can't use the word quota, but when it comes down to it, it's one.
Old 09-12-2003, 12:18 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by DREWdmi
Not true in some states, I spoke with a SC state trooper, he has a set number of tickets he must write each week in order to keep the car he has (camaro), or else he will be put back in a plain crusier.

James.