cbr 900 no spark

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 04:22 PM

dubz05 is a decent person
cbr 900 no spark

hey i have a 98 cbr 900 stunt bike that i bought with a blown head gasket. so i changed the head gasket and when i dropped the engine out of the bike i forgot to pull the plug wires out of the head and ripped the wire out of the coil. after i put the engine back in and trimmed each wire and reset the wires into the coils i have no spark. do you guys think i need new coil packs and wires?

thanx
joe
Old 04-04-2011, 06:41 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

mmack1993 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: cbr 900 no spark

The Honda CBR900RR is a large displacement sport bike introduced in 1992 by Honda. Known as the Fireblade in other markets outside the US, it was the first of the Honda Fireblade models. It was designed by Tadao Baba.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by dubz05
hey i have a 98 cbr 900 stunt bike that i bought with a blown head gasket. so i changed the head gasket and when i dropped the engine out of the bike i forgot to pull the plug wires out of the head and ripped the wire out of the coil. after i put the engine back in and trimmed each wire and reset the wires into the coils i have no spark. do you guys think i need new coil packs and wires?

thanx
joe
Do you have no spark in all 4 cyl???
Old 04-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by mmack1993
The Honda CBR900RR is a large displacement sport bike introduced in 1992 by Honda. Known as the Fireblade in other markets outside the US, it was the first of the Honda Fireblade models. It was designed by Tadao Baba.

Nice job answering his question...