to all people who ride motorcycles

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 11:44 PM

Dakota1810 is a decent person
to all people who ride motorcycles

my friend was having a problem with a group on myspace attacking a group he rides with which hangs out at a local gas station which they have permission to use and now they are attacking motorcyclist in general, just thought everyone would like to see

the group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...18612471483109

the guy
http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=74200
Old 04-16-2010, 12:01 AM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person
Re: to all people who ride motorcycles

Bwahahahahahaha, i joined just to aggervate them more. Think ill post ***** some pics later.lol
Old 04-16-2010, 12:22 AM

i know how much the guys on here dont like **** talkers so i knew you'd guys have something to say =]
Old 04-16-2010, 01:01 AM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Time to stir the **** pot.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:31 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm confused. Are we starting **** with the apparent group of punk *** riders or are we starting **** with the people that are tired of the punk *** riders? or did i miss interpret the posts?
Old 04-16-2010, 10:04 PM

the riders have permission from the owners to hang out at a certain place but people dont like it, which is okay but they have gone from talking about just that to all motorcyclist in general
Old 04-16-2010, 10:19 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dakota1810
the riders have permission from the owners to hang out at a certain place but people dont like it, which is okay but they have gone from talking about just that to all motorcyclist in general
Yea but it sounds like they/or you guys are a bunch of lot lizards that just sit there. It's cool to meet up hang out for a bit then go on a group ride or to go murder the lot. But if you are just sitting there for hours on end then just leave to go home or only ride for a short time that is gay. I have a bike because I ride it, not for a trophy. IDK man, Maybe I'm wrong but reading the posts on that thread it seems guys just sit there for no damn reason for hours. Get on your bikes and ride you pansies.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

It all seems a little to me
Old 04-17-2010, 12:49 AM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
Yea but it sounds like they/or you guys are a bunch of lot lizards that just sit there. It's cool to meet up hang out for a bit then go on a group ride or to go murder the lot. But if you are just sitting there for hours on end then just leave to go home or only ride for a short time that is gay. I have a bike because I ride it, not for a trophy. IDK man, Maybe I'm wrong but reading the posts on that thread it seems guys just sit there for no damn reason for hours. Get on your bikes and ride you pansies.
what he said. also id like to add sitten like lot lizards thinking your badasses punking ppl cuz you think yo fly **** wit motorbicycles. that crap is what gives bikers a bad name, which is why they acting the way they are. somthins gotta be fucked up if an entire school community universaly agrees the kwik squaters r punks.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:55 AM

albanyrida is a decent person

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I
what he said. also id like to add sitten like lot lizards thinking your badasses punking ppl cuz you think yo fly **** wit motorbicycles. that crap is what gives bikers a bad name, which is why they acting the way they are. somthins gotta be fucked up if an entire school community universaly agrees the kwik squaters r punks.
they sound like a bunch of loosers its one think to meet have a few beer and kill the lot i h8 ppl that just stand around tryin to look cool
Old 04-19-2010, 12:15 PM

maverickxp is a decent person

you guys should come to indy lol its a freaking joke around here. all people do is sit in one place for hours go on a short ride to another place and sit for hours, then return back to where the started. wtf is the point in having a bike. ive been here 2 years now and have met 5 thats right 5 people who actually ride their bikes