29.91%
Sick Innovation
39.25%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Best Cage Choise

Old 10-03-2009, 10:07 AM

DC-stunts is a decent person
Re: Best Cage Choise

This is what I thank If your new and will be dropping your bike a lot you should go with a bigger cage like Powers or Tiger shark or that new impack thing. If your getting better and you dont want all that extra steel hitting your legs It is time to get a FI cage the FI cage holds up vary well but it will still not handle a lot a big drops. But I you dont drop your bike ever min I love the FI it is out of the way and still dose its job.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Chris*Stunner

Chris*Stunner is an unknown quantity at this point

newb question? what does a springloaded tiger shark cage do? lol besides it being a ******* cage..?
Old 10-05-2009, 04:12 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Sick Aluminum upper stays will be ready within a week or so for 03-04 636 and 05-06 636.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

It is SUPPOSED to help "absorb impact" from a wreck
Old 10-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Chris*Stunner

damn sick **** bro .. thanks for the help. im running a 905 on my 600rr and im thinking of getting that tigershark cage...
Old 10-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

The HEAVY DUTY Tiger shark with the 3 bars is the way to go. But I still Say ATOWN or IMPAKTECH
Old 10-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Chris*Stunner

what about the tiger shark HONDA APEX PREDATOR STREET CAGE? and does anybody have a picture of it cause on the tigershark site they all look ******* the same.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:18 PM
Post Whore Nazi

you change your name?
Old 10-06-2009, 10:18 PM

xxberlinettaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

impaktech

Name:  P1010007.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  145.1 KB
Old 10-06-2009, 10:27 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

a-town is the way to go get one for 265 and it is by far the best cage on the market mine has taken some tumbles and some slides at about 35 when i low side drifts lol, but it is the way to go if you get one and you break it ill personally refund you your money and he has a lifetime warranty on his products.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im not cool enough to rock a new bike, but I have slammed my 900RR
down more times than I care to say... and my 905 cage has def. paid itself
off and then some...
Old 10-08-2009, 09:13 AM
Chris*Stunner

yeah i did......
Old 10-08-2009, 01:20 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I just ordered a tygershark for my Kawi.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:09 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I just ordered a tygershark for my Kawi.
your gonna hate that bulky,shin busting,rolling up on the controls,piece of worki shitcanned mine in favor of an impaktech and would NEVER go backthey hit the lower bar BEFORE the actual spring slider and roll up and over onto the tank/controls on the lightest droptrust me....update this thread once you get it and drop your bike
Old 10-09-2009, 08:35 AM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

I know everybody hates Powers, but if you're looking for rails, they make a decent set and they're a little cheaper than custom rails. Their cages look like **** though.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:37 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Squid Steel 225.00 Shipped - Discount Replacement, Full Lean angle, Bike doesn't roll on top of itself
Old 10-09-2009, 12:43 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by loogie
your gonna hate that bulky,shin busting,rolling up on the controls,piece of worki shitcanned mine in favor of an impaktech and would NEVER go backthey hit the lower bar BEFORE the actual spring slider and roll up and over onto the tank/controls on the lightest droptrust me....update this thread once you get it and drop your bike
I barely crash though
I was looking at Flores bike at Indy and looked like your shins wouldn't hit at all. I will update though as soon as i get the cage and I will make sure to highside a highchair circle or something real hard to test it
Old 10-09-2009, 02:54 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

905....but i just go with the cheap si cages...
Old 10-09-2009, 02:54 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Chris*Stunner
impaktechs look alright... dont like that double slider looking ****... especially on the honda models...
That double slider is the key to strength, same with a tygershark, impacts the lower portion of hte cage, then the main impact point, spreading the load, forcing the load to push the cage down and up at the same time, spreading it.. Isntead of all the force just hitting 1 point and forcing the cage say up
Old 10-09-2009, 02:55 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DC-stunts
This is what I thank If your new and will be dropping your bike a lot you should go with a bigger cage like Powers or Tiger shark or that new impack thing. If your getting better and you dont want all that extra steel hitting your legs It is time to get a FI cage the FI cage holds up vary well but it will still not handle a lot a big drops. But I you dont drop your bike ever min I love the FI it is out of the way and still dose its job.

Even if your good I still wouldn't want a FI cage

under loop for the lose

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best Cage Choise