FirebladeJoe08 IS Hyperryder

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 11:25 AM

gixxer4915 is a decent person
Re: FirebladeJoe08 IS Hyperryder

You must be Mr.perfect. I have bought plenty of parts from other people on forums, and had no problems. Your just an ignorant moron. Cant wait until you go through something like this. Oh, I forgot...your Mr. perfect.

This message is for K7-600.

Last edited by gixxer4915; 08-04-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

MsDiana is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
I kind of agree with Kelm......this douche needs to stfu and stop posting here......no one really cares about some scorned pussies BS drama.....
I will keep repeating myself.
This thread was for all the people on this site that got ripped off by Firebladejoe08 aka Hyperryder.
If it's not you, then keep it moving.
Sorry i posted it in the wrong section.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464-...end-parts.html (954 front end/parts, 05 636 and f4i parts for sale)
Old 08-04-2009, 11:28 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsDiana
WHAT???
HELL NO.
I don't care what you guys say to me about me posting this.
But don't just try to make **** up.
I thought I remembered something about you sleeping with one of his friends.....

Whatev it doesn't really matter but seriously putting all your personal business out on SL is LAME......and I loved the part about how you kept some of this suppossed stolen money since he owed you.....but you're here trying to help those that were ripped off.......ummmm yeah you kinda ripped them off too by taking that money you knew was stolen!!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:29 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

get off SL and go take care of that damn baby
Old 08-04-2009, 11:30 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

I thought I remembered something about you sleeping with one of his friends.....

Whatev it doesn't really matter but seriously putting all your personal business out on SL is LAME......and I loved the part about how you kept some of this suppossed stolen money since he owed you.....but you're here trying to help those that were ripped off.......ummmm yeah you kinda ripped them off too by taking that money you knew was stolen!!

hes got a point here.....they probably runned a gang bang on you and payed u with that money u never know anyway this is lame im out...
Old 08-04-2009, 11:31 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
i miss u

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
and he would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for them meddling kids!!!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Originally Posted by nags
You sure did drop my name a lot and I have no clue what you're talking about.. I never banned firebladeanyone
hmmmmmmm and i believe she's knockin your hood as GAY maybe someone else should be banned

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
This thread is retarded
Lifes tough lady. thats the way it is
i heart you and the way u say lifes tough lady just woke up freshy bong hit, then found this post
Old 08-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

At the time I received the money, I didn't know where he got it from. AND I didn't care. i didn't know it was "stolen." I found out after. I admitted that i kept the money because I am being 100% honest. So it is what it is.
And no, I never touched any of his friends or anyone he knows. I never cheated on him. If you want to try to disrespect me, try coming with something real.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:50 AM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BOYD
just woke up freshy bong hit, then found this post
come get me High foo!!!!! lol
Old 08-04-2009, 12:48 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

You are right. I said you banned Hyperryder not firebladeanyone, but then after him begging for his account access back, you called him an ******* and let him back on.
I saw the msgs he sent you asking for his Hyperryder account back and I saw your msg back to him with my own eyes. I can probably even pull the msgs back out to show you if you don't remember. I am not going to say anything more to you or about you because I don't know you and I have no issue with you. I was just stating facts.
I have never banned Hyperryder. He PM'd me about this whole situation and dragged me into it just like you did. I never replied to his PM. The only thing I ever did on here for him was delete a thread about a paint job for Bubash that turned into a clusterfuck.

Get your facts straight before dropping names out of your drama filled keyboard.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:26 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

Originally Posted by nags
I have never banned Hyperryder. He PM'd me about this whole situation and dragged me into it just like you did. I never replied to his PM. The only thing I ever did on here for him was delete a thread about a paint job for Bubash that turned into a clusterfuck.

Get your facts straight before dropping names out of your drama filled keyboard.
I apologize if it wasn't you. Must have been a different mod then.
Either way. He still came on this site under a different screenname and ripped a bunch of people off. But I am the drama one for calling him out on it.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:30 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

I love Sharkweek
Old 08-04-2009, 03:03 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I love V.A.G.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:20 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I apologize if it wasn't you. Must have been a different mod then.
Either way. He still came on this site under a different screenname and ripped a bunch of people off. But I am the drama one for calling him out on it.
Look I understand where you're coming from but when baby momma drama is involved guys will naturally be hesitant to believe 100% of what you say. Does that make sense??

I'm not bashing you, I don't know either of you, I was just playing the devil's advocate......if i were you I'd probably just worry about my child and leave SL out of it......
Old 08-04-2009, 03:23 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

At the time I received the money, I didn't know where he got it from. AND I didn't care. i didn't know it was "stolen." I found out after. I admitted that i kept the money because I am being 100% honest. So it is what it is.
And no, I never touched any of his friends or anyone he knows. I never cheated on him. If you want to try to disrespect me, try coming with something real.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Old 08-04-2009, 03:28 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

i have 3 things to add to this thread:

1) i ******* hate thieves
2) i personally appreciate somebody that gives a heads up about thieves
3) i too would like to pee in MsDiana's but
Old 08-04-2009, 03:32 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Old 08-04-2009, 03:49 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
^ spreader circles like what!
Old 08-04-2009, 04:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by IV
i have 3 things to add to this thread:

3) i too would like to pee in MsDiana's but
I just el-oh-elled big time and made a mess of spit on my keyboard
Old 08-04-2009, 04:10 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by IV
i too would like to pee in MsDiana's but

My man!