Hyperryder

aka
Michael Wayne Frederick
1404 Holland Street
Cumberland, MD
301-722-2844
240-522-5842

It is a fact. I have proof. 100%.
I am the mother of his son. He admitted it to me. He told me how he did it. He even sent me a paypal payment from his fake firebladejoe08 paypal account under joe.corado email. He wanted me to cash the payment for him, but I didn't, I kept the money because he owed me so much already. He had the paypal account set up under his bank account at Navy Federal.

Not only did he steal money from me. But he went on here and stole from you, and on the fireblades website and stole a bunch of money from there too. He took the money and ran off to South Beach (****** central) at the end of November 2008. Nags caught him and had banned his account. But after a few emails of Hyperryder begging for his account back, he got it. So I guess that is cool here, because Nags has known all along and let him back on. That's a fact too.

The URL for firebladejoe08 is the same as Hyperryder. He tried to blame it on his friend Jared/B2S, but it was him. It is 100% fact.
He doesn't care. He is going to prison soon anyways. And he deserves to. But he will still deny it til the day he dies. Just like all of his other lies. Everything about him is a lie. Everything that comes out of his mouth is alie.

He refuses to pay child support, then turns around and steals from the mother of his child who is struggling to raise his child.

Yes, he just painted my bike for me. I didn't have to pay for the labor, only the paint. But when he brought my bike back to me, he had taken off the front rotor and caliper. I didn't notice. So when I was riding it and I came to a light, I almost slammed into the back of a car because my bike took forever to stop. When I told him about it, he told me that he did it because he hoped that I wreck and die (because I am taking him to court for child support, because he refuses to pay)

Anyways. He told me that all of you guys that he ripped off were reimbursed by paypal. So ya'll should be straight. Just know who his true character is. He is a liar and a thief and a deadbeat dad.

But the funny thing is, he can stunt, so ya'll will still be cool with him, at least 95% of you. And then you will turn and bash me. o well. I don't give a ****.

I guess it's not all his fault. Look how he was raised. It "runs" in the family. THIS is his mother:
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0709/641425.html
There is even a nice little reference to him in there.

So. Let the light shine and let the truth out.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:57 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough
Re: FirebladeJoe08 IS Hyperryder

Originally Posted by MsDiana
FirebladeJoe08
IS
Hyperryder

aka
Michael Wayne Frederick
1404 Holland Street
Cumberland, MD
301-722-2844
240-522-5842

It is a fact. I have proof. 100%.
I am the mother of his son. He admitted it to me. He told me how he did it. He even sent me a paypal payment from his fake firebladejoe08 paypal account under joe.corado email. He wanted me to cash the payment for him, but I didn't, I kept the money because he owed me so much already. He had the paypal account set up under his bank account at Navy Federal.

Not only did he steal money from me. But he went on here and stole from you, and on the fireblades website and stole a bunch of money from there too. He took the money and ran off to South Beach (****** central) at the end of November 2008. Nags caught him and had banned his account. But after a few emails of Hyperryder begging for his account back, he got it. So I guess that is cool here, because Nags has known all along and let him back on. That's a fact too.

The URL for firebladejoe08 is the same as Hyperryder. He tried to blame it on his friend Jared/B2S, but it was him. It is 100% fact.
He doesn't care. He is going to prison soon anyways. And he deserves to. But he will still deny it til the day he dies. Just like all of his other lies. Everything about him is a lie. Everything that comes out of his mouth is alie.

He refuses to pay child support, then turns around and steals from the mother of his child who is struggling to raise his child.

Yes, he just painted my bike for me. I didn't have to pay for the labor, only the paint. But when he brought my bike back to me, he had taken off the front rotor and caliper. I didn't notice. So when I was riding it and I came to a light, I almost slammed into the back of a car because my bike took forever to stop. When I told him about it, he told me that he did it because he hoped that I wreck and die (because I am taking him to court for child support, because he refuses to pay)

Anyways. He told me that all of you guys that he ripped off were reimbursed by paypal. So ya'll should be straight. Just know who his true character is. He is a liar and a thief and a deadbeat dad.

But the funny thing is, he can stunt, so ya'll will still be cool with him, at least 95% of you. And then you will turn and bash me. o well. I don't give a ****.

I guess it's not all his fault. Look how he was raised. It "runs" in the family. THIS is his mother:
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0709/641425.html
There is even a nice little reference to him in there.

So. Let the light shine and let the truth out.

thieves suck.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:23 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

sounds like a drama queen to me. waaa waaa waaa
Old 08-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

"Maybe it's just something about your ***** that attracts ain't **** ******"
Old 08-03-2009, 11:39 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

yikes
Old 08-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Yut-ugh.

In all seriousness though, deadbeat guys do suck... but it's kinda hard to believe the baby momma when you only hear her side of the story. Sounds like somebody needs to get in contact with the Maury show, he would get to the bottom of this.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:46 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

good lord.....
Old 08-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

MsDiana is a decent person

Originally Posted by k7-600
sounds like a drama queen to me. waaa waaa waaa
:
that's funny.
the real drama queen goes to such lengths to try to take the heat off of him.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...ml#post4063939

same misspellings as Hyperryder, same misspellings as FirebladeJoe08. Same URL.

You can call me what you want. I don't give a ****. I just want the truth to be known.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:49 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
In all seriousness though, deadbeat guys do suck... but it's kinda hard to believe the baby momma when you only hear her side of the story. Sounds like somebody needs to get in contact with the Maury show, he would get to the bottom of this.
funny how all you see is baby mama drama.
what is there to believe? I have proof. Facts.
Hyperryder came on here and ripped people off under a fake account.
It can all be proven.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:49 PM

Seal Clubber is an unknown quantity at this point

why do chicks like this even come on this site
Old 08-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Keep your personal life personal. Not on stuntlife. Im sick is seeing these ******* threads.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

If he didn't rip you off, then move along.
This thread is for all the people he ripped off.
He got a lot of people for a bunch of money.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:55 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

then put it in the classified feedback section not general sportbike
Old 08-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

Originally Posted by R1wonder
then put it in the classified feedback section not general sportbike
i already posted it and dont know how to move it.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Stuntride.com

lol, you cant . an admin. or moderator has too!

hope he has fun in jail
Old 08-04-2009, 12:20 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

ok,ok...we believe you....now post a ***** pic
Old 08-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Yut-ugh.

Originally Posted by loogie
ok,ok...we believe you....now post a ***** pic
+1.

Also, I wonder why he didn't use any of the scammed money to buy condoms.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:22 AM

gixxer4915 is a decent person

He got me for money on fireblades.org, and he got other people on there, and on stuntlife.

I confronted him about it, and he tried to blame it on some guy that was staying in his house using his computer.

Now he's on fireblades.org, claiming to be the guy who used his computer, but with a new screen name FIREBLADEJOE09.He admits ripping people off, and, He's offering money order refunds. All you have to do is give him all your personal info...Yeah Right!!!

I have the messages from him to prove it. I cant speak for his short comings with child support, but she is definately not lying about the scamming of members on this site, and Firebaldes.org.

You guy's dont care because you haven't got ripped off by him.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:37 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

and he would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for them meddling kids!!!

Old 08-04-2009, 02:43 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
and he would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for them meddling kids!!!