FirebladeJoe08 IS Hyperryder

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 08:31 AM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough
Re: FirebladeJoe08 IS Hyperryder

Originally Posted by Kelm
It's also PERSONAL business.... also known as known your yours.
Dude's been on here since the start and has NUMEROUS friends and supporters, cause he used to support them when he was into the game.... least not everyone turns their back and talks shiit cause there's always way more to a story.

Are you retarded?

of course your gonna stand up for the guy haven,t you burned ppl on here to . thiefs stick together
Old 08-04-2009, 08:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-NECK
What the hell did you just say???
He said your yours. Whats so hard to read about that?
Old 08-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

MsDiana is a decent person

He came on here under a fake account and ripped a bunch of you off, as well as on another sportbike forum. SO how is there more to the story?? His side is denial and lies, even when he is caught red handed.

I understand that I added some personal business on the thread. But that was only to add info to show that is his true character. He will steal and rip off anyone, even people he cares about.

He even posted a thread listing his former best friends email address saying it was him that did it. That is the same former best friend that had all the drama on here because Hyperryder stole his own friends bike out of his house. B2S.

I expected a bunch of asshat comments directed at me. That's fine, I really don't give a ****. I even said in the first post that I knew that 95% of you wouldn't care and would still defend him just because he can jump a highchair.
This thread was directed at everyone he fucked over.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:39 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
i buy from people on here all the time and i sell on here all the time , never had a problem but i will only buy from people that have a good reputation , i wont buy from some one that has only been on the site for a few months
Older= smarter
Old 08-04-2009, 10:41 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

i got nothing personal against mike but lets be honest here kelm , he is a convicted bike thief and now he is ripping people off from this site ...

I personally appreciate the heads up ,so what if she posted it in the wrong thread at least now i know not to buy any thing from him
+1!
Old 08-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

Originally Posted by nags
You sure did drop my name a lot and I have no clue what you're talking about.. I never banned firebladeanyone
You are right. I said you banned Hyperryder not firebladeanyone, but then after him begging for his account access back, you called him an ******* and let him back on.
I saw the msgs he sent you asking for his Hyperryder account back and I saw your msg back to him with my own eyes. I can probably even pull the msgs back out to show you if you don't remember. I am not going to say anything more to you or about you because I don't know you and I have no issue with you. I was just stating facts.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:47 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Suicidl
That's what you get for living in a dumb *** state that exits like Manasses and Dumbfries
+1 Lmao those ****** exits always stick out in my mind when travelin south
Old 08-04-2009, 10:52 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey diana i didnt want to ask this on an open forum cause you are already getting alot of **** from people here but your pm box is full..

FirebladeJoe08 only has one post on this forum so i was trying to figure out if mike was ripping people off using another screen name or if he was doing it under his hyperrider screen name because it doesnt look like he was doing it under the FirebladeJoe08 screen name ?
Old 08-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ

I think the same thing everytime I see those exits.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:55 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

stop your bitching lady, how is this sport bike related? damn. always coming on here bitching and **** like non stop PMSin 24/7.. what gives? leave your personal business at home where it belongs. holla
You know what they say...birds of a feather, steal together!
Shut your punkass moulth!
If you dont like what she's saying! dont read it!
Theive *** bastard!
Good people dont use this site to rip people off!
You guys give the sport a bad name!
If you theives were in my town!!!
WE WOULD DEAL WITH YOU!
Old 08-04-2009, 10:56 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

hey diana i didnt want to ask this on an open forum cause you are already getting alot of **** from people here but your pm box is full..

FirebladeJoe08 only has one post on this forum so i was trying to figure out if mike was ripping people off using another screen name or if he was doing it under his hyperrider screen name because it doesnt look like he was doing it under the FirebladeJoe08 screen name ?
I think she said he deleted all his posts...
Sounds like a theif covering his tracks to me...
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by msdiana

i think the same thing everytime i see those exits.

GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

My morning has gotten more interesting thanks to stuntlife...
Old 08-04-2009, 10:58 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
I got ******* stuck in traffic going north right by MAN ASSES...wtf kind of name is that anyway....
Old 08-04-2009, 11:01 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

This thread is retarded
Lifes tough lady. thats the way it is
Old 08-04-2009, 11:07 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MsDiana
He came on here under a fake account and ripped a bunch of you off, as well as on another sportbike forum. SO how is there more to the story?? His side is denial and lies, even when he is caught red handed.

I understand that I added some personal business on the thread. But that was only to add info to show that is his true character. He will steal and rip off anyone, even people he cares about.

He even posted a thread listing his former best friends email address saying it was him that did it. That is the same former best friend that had all the drama on here because Hyperryder stole his own friends bike out of his house. B2S.

I expected a bunch of asshat comments directed at me. That's fine, I really don't give a ****. I even said in the first post that I knew that 95% of you wouldn't care and would still defend him just because he can jump a highchair.
jump a highchair??siiiiiiick
Old 08-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...end-parts.html

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sea...archid=2713949

(if you look at all the spelling errors...then go look at Hyperryders spelling errors, they are exactly the same)
Old 08-04-2009, 11:15 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

stop your bitching lady, how is this sport bike related? damn. always coming on here bitching and **** like non stop PMSin 24/7.. what gives? leave your personal business at home where it belongs. holla
I kind of agree with Kelm......this douche needs to stfu and stop posting here......no one really cares about some scorned pussies BS drama.....
Old 08-04-2009, 11:16 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsDiana

isn't that the same former best friend you were *******??
Old 08-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

Originally Posted by skillz954
isn't that the same former best friend you were *******??
WHAT???
HELL NO.
I don't care what you guys say to me about me posting this.
But don't just try to make **** up.