FirebladeJoe08 IS Hyperryder

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 02:56 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of
Re: FirebladeJoe08 IS Hyperryder

Originally Posted by R1wonder
Keep your personal life personal. Not on stuntlife. Im sick is seeing these ******* threads.
Sounds a lil like she wants to give you guys the heads up to me...
Guy sounds like a weasel
Old 08-04-2009, 02:59 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

You sure did drop my name a lot and I have no clue what you're talking about.. I never banned firebladeanyone
Old 08-04-2009, 03:17 AM

Latinimagexx is a decent person

This ****** took my money. He is a piece of ****
Old 08-04-2009, 04:16 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Latinimagexx
This ****** took my money. He is a piece of ****
Ive heard enuf, MsDiana is jus given heads up, y'all should be thankfull.
So she's motivated by a lil anger, so what.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:28 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Ive heard enuf, MsDiana is jus given heads up, y'all should be thankfull.
So she's motivated by a lil anger, so what.
+1
even gave a heads up before...
this isn't the first thread about him being a piece of ****...
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397...tattoo-10.html

Deadbeat Dads, Thieves... are just pieces of **** my book...
Old 08-04-2009, 04:34 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Name:  howard.png
Views: 12
Size:  188.6 KB
Old 08-04-2009, 05:18 AM
the mechanic

GixxerJamie is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: FirebladeJoe08 IS Hyperryder

Also, since her son has links to an international motorcycle theft ring, she says investigators think she's part of a crime family. "There is no possible way that I could be doing what they have accused me of because simply I am a real estate agent -- I do not do mortgage loans," she said.

Osama Al Atari jezz almost thought was bin laden
man a jihad declared on SL man

yep agreed thanks for the heads up...

dead beat dads need strung up and castrated imho
Old 08-04-2009, 05:21 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

I still think people are retarded for buying **** from other's in forums. if you can't hold the merch before you fork the cash, then you better be ok with losing the cash. or right a check, save and copy emails, have them sign the email and fax it to you if it's for alot of money.

basically, if this guy ripped you off, you're the sucker. like the old saying goes: if you can't spot the sucker, you are the sucker. or something like that.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:22 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GixxerJamie
Also, since her son has links to an international motorcycle theft ring, she says investigators think she's part of a crime family. "There is no possible way that I could be doing what they have accused me of because simply I am a real estate agent -- I do not do mortgage loans," she said.

Osama Al Atari jezz almost thought was bin laden
man a jihad declared on SL man

yep agreed thanks for the heads up...

dead beat dads need strung up and castrated imho
wtf?
Old 08-04-2009, 05:38 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by k7-600
I still think people are retarded for buying **** from other's in forums. if you can't hold the merch before you fork the cash, then you better be ok with losing the cash. or right a check, save and copy emails, have them sign the email and fax it to you if it's for alot of money.

basically, if this guy ripped you off, you're the sucker. like the old saying goes: if you can't spot the sucker, you are the sucker. or something like that.
i buy from people on here all the time and i sell on here all the time , never had a problem but i will only buy from people that have a good reputation , i wont buy from some one that has only been on the site for a few months
Old 08-04-2009, 05:48 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by k7-600

so If you found a good deal on something I or any one on here with
good credit was selling On here you wouldn't Buy it..
and your saying you havn't bought anything off ebay

it is a risk you take and IMHO it shouldn't be a risk on this Site PERIOD...

Last edited by WHEELIE; 08-04-2009 at 05:56 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:48 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

That's what you get for living in a dumb *** state that exits like Manasses and Dumbfries
Old 08-04-2009, 06:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kelm
It's also PERSONAL business.... also known as known your yours.
Dude's been on here since the start and has NUMEROUS friends and supporters, cause he used to support them when he was into the game.... least not everyone turns their back and talks shiit cause there's always way more to a story.

Are you retarded?
i got nothing personal against mike but lets be honest here kelm , he is a convicted bike thief and now he is ripping people off from this site ...

i personally appreciate the heads up ,so what if she posted it in the wrong thread at least now i know not to buy any thing from him
Old 08-04-2009, 06:23 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kelm
It's also PERSONAL business.... also known as known your yours.

What the hell did you just say???
Old 08-04-2009, 06:27 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T-NECK
What the hell did you just say???
I have been trying to figure it out ..... I even used Google...
Old 08-04-2009, 06:59 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Old 08-04-2009, 07:41 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

MSdiana can i pee in ur butt?