929 radiator onto a f4i, with steel brackets!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 03:21 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
929 radiator onto a f4i, with steel brackets!

Finally got around to swapping my 929 radiator onto the f4i..
For the swap you will need a longer left side coolant hose (or a peice of aluminum pipe to extend your stock hose like I did)
The 929 radiator fan will NOT fit, and neither will the f4i.. You must bend the fan mounts, mount the fan upside down, and currently my fan is only held on with 2 mounts (but im gonna make a steel one soon once I add a second fan)

The top radiator brackets line up, but the bottom one needs a custom bracket made.

My last radiator broke for 1 reason, the stock mounts are shitty, and when you drop your bike hard dozens of times, it rips the radiator open (or rips the mount clean off)

So my new 929 radiator, I made a radiator bracket for it.. I used steel stock I had laying around the garage, I didn't have to purchase anything, which is why it looks soo damn ghetto
But it is SOLID as ****, this ****** does not move AT ALL.

This is a must mod to do to any stunt bike IMO.. It's not a matter of IF your radiator will rip off/open.. Its a matter of WHEN!

edit: and yes, the main strap on the brace, IS the same material I used for my 12 bar! lol.. That **** isn't ever breaking/bending

btw this 929 radiator I got was BENT TO **** when I got it.. I tweaked it back so its straight, but it still has 3 huge dents in the back side from smashing against my friends headers when he wrecked
Old 07-22-2008, 08:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 929 radiator onto a f4i, with steel brackets!

Nice. That looks strong as **** :YEAH