If There Was A Raffale For A Bike ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 12:39 AM

billiebadass is a decent person
If There Was A Raffale For A Bike ??

IF THERE WAS A RAFFLE FOR A 02 F4I OR EVEN SAY 636 HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD BUY TICKETS AT 20.00, TRYING TO SEE IF GETTING BIKES TO GIVE AWAY ON HERE AND AT SHOWS WOUOLD BE A GOOD WAY TO HELP PEOPLE OUT ON GETTING A BIKE, TELL ME YOU R THOUGHTS ON THIS SUBJECT THANKS
Old 02-19-2008, 12:57 AM

RIDEit?STUNTit! is a decent person
Re: If There Was A Raffale For A Bike ??

Originally Posted by billiebadass
IF THERE WAS A RAFFLE FOR A 02 F4I OR EVEN SAY 636 HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD BUY TICKETS AT 20.00, TRYING TO SEE IF GETTING BIKES TO GIVE AWAY ON HERE AND AT SHOWS WOUOLD BE A GOOD WAY TO HELP PEOPLE OUT ON GETTING A BIKE, TELL ME YOU R THOUGHTS ON THIS SUBJECT THANKS
how do you plan on making it legit??? you would have to have a fool proof plan to keep people from being weary about it. ie not like www.stuntstars.com plus i dont know where ur at but in my state (WI) you have to apply for a raffle id #. thats what we did when we had a fiddy raffle.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:10 AM

We Would Get The Paper Work Needed To Sell Tickets, There Would Be A Full Web Site On It, Im Talking About Making It A 12 Bikes A Year Thing If It Goes Well Enough To Pay For The Bikes, Then People Who Wanted The Chance To Get A Bike For 20 Bucks, If There Was Any Money Left Over From Ticket Sales It Would Go Toward Next Bike Or Even Payouts For Shows And Contest To Help Give Stunt Riding A Better Pay Out, I Would Also Like To Se E Money From This Go Toward Comps For Non Pro Riders , To Help Get Them To Pro Or Even Have A Idea That It's Hard Work But You Dont Have To Be The Best To Get Paid At First, There Are Alot Of People Out There Who Dont Think They Will Get There, I Just Want More To Come Out Of Stunt Riding Then Haveing To Be Pro Remember It's All A Fun Hobby As Well.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:27 AM

onewheelneil is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like a good idea.I would do it if you set up legit of course.How would shipping of the bike to the winner work?would they just have to drive to pick it up since they one it for 20 bucks or what......sounds interesting
Old 02-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

They used to raffle new fiddys off on here. Personally I wouldn't buy a ticket unless I knew it was 100% legit.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:42 AM

well depending on how this would go, the money from the raffale tickets would pay for the shipping. Im talking about a website that gives details as far has how much was made, how much the next bike cost, where the left over money went to and so on, just think about it if 200 people bought tickets that would be enough to buy the bike, get it shipped, and put some money out there for comps, i think the bonus would be if you were able to pick up the bike, you would get some money for gas for the trip, theres alot to do here, and depending on how we do it i think this would work and be a great way to get more bikes out there as well as payouts and such,:YEAH
Old 02-19-2008, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
They used to raffle new fiddys off on here. Personally I wouldn't buy a ticket unless I knew it was 100% legit.
yeah this is the big thing we would need to get done, i think we would hit show,s with the bikes, get everyone to know that this is where it's going and hopefully it will take off, i think once word would get out about people getting a bike for 20.00 people would buy a ticket
Old 02-19-2008, 03:01 PM

bledsoe38 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll do it if its legit...**** i might even drive to pick it up lol
Old 02-19-2008, 04:11 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

What up billy! I'd grab a ticket. Hope it works out.. Thanks again for welding my shitty msr clutch perch last year haha
Old 02-20-2008, 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
What up billy! I'd grab a ticket. Hope it works out.. Thanks again for welding my shitty msr clutch perch last year haha
no pronlem how's that working out? i miss it there and riding with all the guys. hope all is well
Old 02-20-2008, 02:32 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

For sure man.. I sold that bike back in june... then destroyed my hand in oct.. 2 plates and 6 screws later it still sucks.. I'm working on building another stunter... but for now I just street ride my buddy judds bike.. But the guys r killin ****.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
For sure man.. I sold that bike back in june... then destroyed my hand in oct.. 2 plates and 6 screws later it still sucks.. I'm working on building another stunter... but for now I just street ride my buddy judds bike.. But the guys r killin ****.
yeah i ordered the video cant wait to see that ****, hope to come down this summer or ill see them in ny or ohio dont know yet, also looking for a f4i moto or motor parts let me know if you know of anything. thanks
Old 02-20-2008, 08:48 AM

what would happen if you didn't sell all the tickets by the end date of the raffle,would it be extended or would you refund the money?lots of details to get worked out.I think its a great idea,but I also think you have alot of work ahead of you
Old 02-20-2008, 10:58 PM

bledsoe38 is an unknown quantity at this point

post up how all the rules and stuff would work. basically just give a quick run down of how it will work
Old 02-22-2008, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by bledsoe38
post up how all the rules and stuff would work. basically just give a quick run down of how it will work
so the details are starting to go like this i have an f4i that will be hooked up ready to stun in like a month, the bike will be raffled off, dont know yet where or when yet still working on that talking with some peeps, maybe at a show, superbikes was also a poss.. well the raffle would be twenty bucks would only need to sell 200 tickets to pay for the bike shipping and all the shirts and packages taht will be giving out, everyone who does not win will get a shirt and a video or what ever we can get for promo's or even buy to help out people who sell videos, but one person is a big winner and everyone else gets stuff so your money is not waisted at all, i want everyone who buy's a ticket to know that they helped out the stunt world by giving a little and you never know you might be the one to get the bike, as i goes right now the lic will allow up to 12k a year for raffle, so depending on the bike that could be 3-4 bikes a year and 2-3 k in prize money for comps, also if it makes enough out of this then would pick up some people to sponser get some free stuff and help pay getting to show's and all that, theres alot here and it needs to start here but there is a lot of paper work and we need to get things out there so people know that this is a real deal and people can see that the money they used to maybe win the bike GOES TO STUNT RELATED THINGS . so lets see how things start off, i have the bike to start with it's all there just need the fuel pump, everything will go to powder coating soon and will have a good title, so once i get the lic and the web site up we will se how fast this will go, if it does not go well and we need an extra month we might take it if it goes poorly all money will be refunded with a free shirt anyways so the only thing you have to really loose is nothing but help everyone out, just means more money for everything, when and if it gets big comps will be thrown for the am's and the pro's a hole different class because we all know that people have to learn and some people have jobs. like me
Old 02-22-2008, 10:00 AM

I'm down.hurry up,I need a f4i!