dirt bikes?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 10:06 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: dirt bikes?

Originally Posted by MR2turbo4evr
If you are looking to get a dirt bike for stunting, get a TTR125L. You will never EVER regret it. Bullet proof and the TTR's don't have the stupid stall-in-a-wheely carb problem many smaller Honda dirt bikes have. Very light weight as well. With some skill you can pull the TTR up in any gear, including fifth.
blah

**** a ttr

less power then a honda! and same price

150f for the win!

Go with whatever brand you personally want, but don't talk **** on honda carbs when yamahas are the same!

You can setup a honda to run fine on 1, I had zero issues with mine..

I personally was gonna buy a new ttr125 in 06, but the honda was soo much more appetizing.. more power, honda, and same price!

edit: not to mention, 150f, a 230f motor is a DIRECT bolt in, add a 250 big bore, bigger carb ,and exhaust, and you have a BAD *** BIKE...
Add in a cr125 shock and forks, and its over!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:17 AM
redneck stunt rider

iwanagofast is a decent person
Re: dirt bikes?

ive ridden a lot of dirtbikes and what i got to say is this if you want to do wheelies you cant beat a ttr125 i have one and can ride wheelies in neutral all day long u can pull em up in any gear and they balance great. if you want to go fast get a 2 stroke insane amounts of top end power just dont try takin it up any hills where u cant get a run at it. and all the talk about having no low end once you get the hang of it you can shift and be riding the power band in no time. if you want all around low/high power get a four stroke theyre a lot harder to stall and better for just cruisin around on. by the way i got a 2003 cr125f for sale if ur interested