Riddle Me This

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 11:25 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person
Riddle Me This

So, in a recent thread, E Rack was talking **** saying how much of a "balla" he is saying he has like 5 bikes, and a condo, and his only bills are utilities and insurance.....

I called bullshit so i did some research on this club called the "Block Burners" to see how 'gangsta' they claim to be....

on the FIRST PAGE it says this

"-E RACK-: if i get this new job, i'm on the way back sooner then expected, a few snags on the stunna, got my new 929 rim, need a gas tank n to fix my plastics n....yes... -E RACK-...is back "

Alright you ate ****, on ONE bike (because is phyiscally impossible to ride 4 or 5 bikes at once on the freeway, even if you do hang out with seals and are 6'0 missing bodyparts... whatever)

SOOO, having multiple bikes, why would you be "out of comission" if ONE went down? I mean you have other bikes to ride at least once in a while when one breaks or gets thrashed..

And if your so rich and spoiled, whats with "this new job" being the factor on how fast you make your comeback?

Exality. Your worse than burial. I think i speak for a vast majority of SLers when i say, poking fun at burial is fun and games, ***** and giggles, so if he takes it to heart, sorry.

BUT with you, your so full of ****, thats probally why your god damn eyes are brown. (Dont even pull the race card on that one you ***)

Stop lying, stop fronting and go to the hospital and get a perscription of two *********, and STOP POSING.

I mean, ill be the first to admit, im not hot **** at stunting, but i dont make fuggin bullshit claims.

BUUUT I BETTER WATCH IT!! This gangsta might roll on me and busta cap! cause look at him, hes so hard core!

after all, he IS 6 foot tall and missing body parts. (genitals)

i hate kids like this

Old 04-13-2007, 11:30 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Riddle Me This

Yep I think you said it all.................

Wait no you havent, their is so much more and could go on and on forever. Dont even get me started on this douche.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:38 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

OUCH!

Old 04-13-2007, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-14-2007, 12:28 AM

Yea, i know there was a lot more, and i wanted it noted, and not in the whored threads, to ensure hes been had.

And once again, burial if you read this man, its all fun and games. Unless your e ****
Old 04-14-2007, 12:39 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

get a life dude
Old 04-14-2007, 12:47 AM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

na who cares i called it already e-rack is never going to log back on that account again hes just gonna get another one
Old 04-14-2007, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by *IRONLUNG*
get a life dude
acually have one, but in a job that has you sitting "at work" for 48 hours, where theres only work every 4 hours, for 10-30 minutes at a time, i have nothing better to do.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:51 AM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Eri
acually have one, but in a job that has you sitting "at work" for 48 hours, where theres only work every 4 hours, for 10-30 minutes at a time, i have nothing better to do.
i work 8-12 hours in a factory.

i just think about **** ALL DAY its kindof sad and depressing really
Old 04-14-2007, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by s0nofg0d
i work 8-12 hours in a factory.

i just think about **** ALL DAY its kindof sad and depressing really
i sit in an office... it sucks.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:32 PM

RyGy is a decent person

link to block burners.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:45 PM

nnrider is a decent person

Originally Posted by RyGy
link to block burners.
http://www.blockburnersmc.com/01.htm
Old 04-14-2007, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by nnrider

also on myspace

www.myspace.com/blockburnersmc

eracks is set to private lol
Old 04-14-2007, 03:12 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by -Eri
Holy ****, It sounds like we work at the same place...except Im only at work 30-32 hours a week. You arent in the Army are you?
Old 04-14-2007, 03:14 PM

lol no im a marine. I got stuck in a pog *** job where i have to sit around for "duty" but i only work like 5 minutes. and all i do during the work day is sit... i hate this crap. I might be deploying again hopefully in november
Old 04-14-2007, 03:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

im rich n spoiled cus i used to work 14 hours a day contracting with comcast doing cable, internet n fiberoptics. lets go back to july, it was a real bad accident i survived something that u never could've thought to endure. so i've developed certain insecurities about the streets, that n the 7 bay area riders that died this year already. i've posted pix of what i got. you aint got ****. so get off my dick
Old 04-14-2007, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by E RacK
im rich n spoiled cus i used to work 14 hours a day contracting with comcast doing cable, internet n fiberoptics. lets go back to july, it was a real bad accident i survived something that u never could've thought to endure. so i've developed certain insecurities about the streets, that n the 7 bay area riders that died this year already. i've posted pix of what i got. you aint got ****. so get off my dick
i could endure huh.... really..... thats funny, because everyone knows im a US Marine

YES lets think back to July of 06..... hmmm.... rolling outside of the gov center in falluja... do do do... mounted patrol....

BOOOOM

******* daisy chain 155 IED. A ******* huricane with thousands of tornados of fire, twisted metal, smoke, and burned flesh... BUT I COULDNT ENDURE A ******* TRUCK HITTING ME? Yes **** nut your right.

Thats why AFTER I GOT BLOWN UP, and my shoulder socket was basically torn off and hanging on the outside, i got out, engaged ******* rag heads shooting at me, dragged someone behind the truck, and had 4 confirmed kills....

i still couldnt endure a ******* truck hitting me...

idiot
Old 04-14-2007, 07:50 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by E RacK

Yea you posted pix and? So let me get this right..If I post A pic of myself on stuntlife, I'll be A badass gangster that NO one will **** wit, is that Right *** boy? E-RACK your A ******* loser and I hope you go die in A fire....
Old 04-14-2007, 08:22 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Again...

OUCH!
Old 04-14-2007, 08:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

808stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

its been a while sinc ei been on here and looks like we got more posers and losers now.

Quick Reply: Riddle Me This