Riddle Me This

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 09:30 PM

jayrizo is a decent person
Re: Riddle Me This

I think this needs to be posted in the newbie welcome center "dont be like this we will find you out!"
Old 04-14-2007, 09:42 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

this should get good
Old 04-24-2007, 08:15 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah words flying like bullets...I like it Fred Durst said it 'Drama Makes the world go around'....... fronting, posting whatever....its called ignorance to me and I hate ignorance....be true to yourself and everyone around you and they will be cool with you (if they are not ignorant also). This isnt directed at anyone, just speaking generally.....I have no probs with anyone in this thread....rock on
Old 04-26-2007, 01:14 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-E RacK-: unlike these busters on there that are cool with racism and can''t even bring up the front. everyone asken me for pix n i've brought em all.. but none of 'em wanna show me nutehn,got colors,got heart
-E RacK-: there's only one way to tell who the real E RacK is, and only so many **** on stuntlife get owned by me and keep they name in the mouth. although i may not be the most popular cat on there, i go hard
Soze SGT At Arms BBMC: Keep all the bull**** to ya self, Block Burners MC It's More than a online club you *****es! Be on it when you see us, ya girl most likely is!!!!****** gone hate even more now we in that new Vibe Mag
-E RACK: Oh and Dont worry I wont come back on stuntlife, Im to busy Blowing my dads C-O-C-K.. Sorry stuntlife.com But Im way to cool for you! OH AND block burners is chagin the name to D-I-C-K S-U-C-K-A-S! YE
-E RACK: Yo Whats wit dez ****** haten? Yo Stuntlife is garbage, I am the #1 stunta on da blox! I Can do do wheelies like I do guys in the ***.. Im so Gay and I suck major ****!! DA BLOX ******!!
-E RACK-: c - o - c - k ....... i love it guys. Who wants a deep throat?
-E RACK-: Im sorry guys, im leavin da club to go join a gay union. I juss love suckin dat ****
Your mom: and die instead
Your mom: Erack your still a ******, dont come back to stuntlife
-E RACK-: if i get this new job, i'm on the way back sooner then expected, a few snags on the stunna, got my new 929 rim, need a gas tank n to fix my plastics n....yes... -E RACK-...is back
Old 04-26-2007, 02:39 PM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -Eri
i could endure huh.... really..... thats funny, because everyone knows im a US Marine

YES lets think back to July of 06..... hmmm.... rolling outside of the gov center in falluja... do do do... mounted patrol....

BOOOOM

******* daisy chain 155 IED. A ******* huricane with thousands of tornados of fire, twisted metal, smoke, and burned flesh... BUT I COULDNT ENDURE A ******* TRUCK HITTING ME? Yes **** nut your right.

Thats why AFTER I GOT BLOWN UP, and my shoulder socket was basically torn off and hanging on the outside, i got out, engaged ******* rag heads shooting at me, dragged someone behind the truck, and had 4 confirmed kills....

i still couldnt endure a ******* truck hitting me...

idiot

We appreciate what you do and giving us our freedom...........Keep it up and killl some towel heads for me.
Thanks HOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAA
Old 04-27-2007, 01:30 AM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

i was and still am thinking about joining..... i think i might
Old 04-27-2007, 02:06 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by s0nofg0d
i was and still am thinking about joining..... i think i might

its not a bad life, once and if you can see past all the bullshit, and keep yourself going day to day.
Old 04-28-2007, 06:16 AM

mikemm5 is a decent person

my grandfather was a surgeon on Guadalcanal, pumped 5 QUARTS of blood into one marine.....5 ******* quarts. We found out from his letters, he never talked about anything from the war. Marines are hardcore.
I'd try to compliment you somehow, but I can't think of anything that can top "U.S. Marine".