Seattle ruff ryders are a SCAM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 08:04 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person
Re: Seattle ruff ryders are a SCAM!!!

Originally Posted by on1furlyfe
what happened here?did the big mouth try to cash a check but daddy wouldnt let him?........of all people running there mouth i really would like to know what you would have to say about this lil guy!
what did he say he edited his statment?
Old 03-09-2007, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by FUCT420
exactly **** a bike club...
my brotha's
Old 03-09-2007, 08:08 PM

1,210 replys!!

thas wild farley im glad u put things into an educated perspective
Old 03-09-2007, 08:33 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
my brotha's

yeah its all bull ****... and squids that cant ride at all...
Old 03-09-2007, 09:24 PM

1,210 replys!!

thas wild farley im glad u put things into an educated perspective
those are backwards oops 1,249 views now and well you get it
Old 03-09-2007, 09:29 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

this is a funny *** thread

good job J-Boogie
Old 03-09-2007, 09:42 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

ok im friends with the chapter here in upper ny state. i built their website. called

www.romeruffryders.com.

anyways they are cool as guys and take care of there people. so i think it's just your chapter that you have problems with cause i know if i need anything from shorty and his boys they would do anything they could for me. and they treat there RR chapter like a family, like its sposed to be. this is just my view. some RR chapters might be bad. but most a good *** guys
Old 03-09-2007, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by FRANK-THE-TANK
ok im friends with the chapter here in upper ny state. i built their website. called

www.romeruffryders.com.

anyways they are cool as guys and take care of there people. so i think it's just your chapter that you have problems with cause i know if i need anything from shorty and his boys they would do anything they could for me. and they treat there RR chapter like a family, like its sposed to be. this is just my view. some RR chapters might be bad. but most a good *** guys
see there you have it not every one has a bad expierence with clubs.

good stuff
Old 03-09-2007, 10:06 PM

ridin sidewayz is a decent person

Originally Posted by dat_rr_nigga200
My man it just shows how much you really do know about Ruff Ryders most members are professionals, police officers, soliders, and alot of other things!!! But they are all grown men over the age of 21. We try to keep immature people like you out of the club!!!
then why are they acting like tuff guys your a joke!
Old 03-09-2007, 10:07 PM

ridin sidewayz is a decent person

lol well let me break it down for you then i am actually very well educated i jus like using slang because thats where i came from. but i speak english very well but obviously you didnt know that because you dont know me and i dont know you!! But i am actually a business man who has a degree in business and work for the federal government. But it really dont matter what any of you dudes say because as i orginally stated none of you have the ***** enough to say any of that pillow talk (bullshit for the slow people) to any of our faces. Because if you did I would definately instill respect in you after we meet!!!

And as I said in a previous statement of mine i do actually respect stunt riders because it takes alot of patience and practice to do what you do but in the same manner it does not make you god nor does it allow anyone to degrade anyone under them like i said all your doing is wheelies and endos. It is not that hard to teach anyone to do those things!!!!

Well we could go on for days with this arguments but just to end point blank period for those of you that dont respect the R believe me you will soon enough!!!!

wow what a real wannabe *** poser you just lost all your credibility get back on ur touring bike squid

im gangster

wait im educated

wait....duh!
Old 03-09-2007, 10:18 PM

alright guys enough enough im done with this topic let them do what they do we will own what we do

...how bout them 2007's the 600rr is kinda filthy 600rr or zx600? hmmmm
Old 03-09-2007, 10:24 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

remember yall talk all this shyt but realize who gets all the respect out on these streets REAL RYDERS. yea thats cool u can pull up a wheelie or endo 100 yds whatever man yall get no respect cuz yall give none.
I love how you ain't talking bout talking **** to your face, you're saying talk **** to a bucnh of uppity ****** and see what happens......huge mystery there......But I understand, when you're a weak lil bitch, power in numbers is all you have......stunters have heart, all you got is numbers....and y'all pay dues to be part of those tough numbers......
Old 03-10-2007, 04:34 AM

i want to thank all my stunters (my family) for having my back and standing up for what they believe.

so i gues i was wrong to address RR it was just the people running it in my city.they should be impeached and Biggie should have his RR group back atleast when he was pres. they were real riders.

way to take his leftovers and destroy it.

the RR name is a buisness and in its own entirety has done nothing for me or wrong to me.
therefore i appologize to the trademarked name.

i dont think im talking **** therefore i will stand by what i feel and that is any kid that comes up to me asking bout joining the local club (i said local) i will tell why i think its a bad idea as i have already done.

and you may tell your buddys why you think stunting is a bad idea does that mean i should act all tuff and tell you imma beat you up for saying stunting is stupid...no cause i have no time to give a **** what the fawk you think

so it tells me alot about your character that you have so much time to sit and argue with me and 5,000 other peoples opinions tsk tsk
how sad.

there are good RR people and i have traveled and ridden with them the ones who rode with me and got to know the real me i got love for you and mean no disrespect your choice of being a club rider does not make me think you are less of a person.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:46 AM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know what exactly went down between you and the club but I respect your opinions. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with the RR but I still got love for them. We are trying to do a lot of good things out here in Seattle. The RR is trying to expand in so many different ways and bringing in cats who could stunt was one of them. That's why they probably approached you, Hollywood, Hawaiin Dave and the rest of the guys. I agree with what was said earlier. Stunt riding and club riding don't necessarily mix. I enjoy all aspects of the bike game whether it's stunting, twisties, or high speed stuff. I'm still down to ride with you or come check you out at the spot and see your new bag of tricks. We can have some street sessions like last year. You remember how we do it. If your down, Holla!!
Old 03-10-2007, 07:14 AM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Originally Posted by RANGER1
Who the hell gives a **** about a LOCAL stunter who may be good but will not amount to **** cuz he **** on everyone he knew. Riders say your a mooch, your team ******* hates you cuz your a lier and a leach. That's why your team booted you dog. Even your idol BULLO can't ******* stand you. And if it wasn't for the so called RR's you wouldn't of even met his ***. You just don't get it. Hollywood said you were a stupid ***, but I said nah, he aint, but maybe you are. Stunting is great and all, but your acting like it's the second coming. Stunters are short lived, and how many stunters are paid. 2!. Darius kinda and Jason Britton. Your not gonna be known for stunts, your gonna be known for the punk kid who trashed his friends, and in the end, that's all any of us really have.
Cuz your gona be remeberd for bin a RR?? ye rite, everyone i know who rides wonts to know who to wheelie, and thats a fact. why would you become know for wearing a vest that you can buy for $40???
Dam, if someone tried that **** over here, you'd get laughed at
aight lots of respect to ****** who stunt but lets be real without RR alot of yall wouldnt get the respect yall do now. no one would really know about stunt riders and shyt. all yall that said **** RR yea say that in front of a RR ***** a see what happens. yall talkin a lot of shyt right now on the net but when the opportunity arises alot of yall jus bitch up!!! Come on lets be real!! yea cool u felt they did u dirty but dont go around talkin all that shyt cuz when u was down u wasnt cryin about shyt and u was u should have went to corporate about ur concerns. that ws ur fault for not tellin any of the right ppl about what was goin on. now u your j boogie should kno that RR is too strong for u to jus be tryin to go out there tryin to talk all this shyt about them. so jus keep ur mouth shut and keep it movin u got what u wanted from them u got some exposure and now ur name is out there. keep it movin!! obviously u aint no ride or die ***** cuz u runnin ur mouth about them like a bitch u got something to say?? say it in front the whole chapter not behind a keyboard u goin to lose alot of respect by the ryders out around the world. and like they said before if u aint down with RR take all those pics off cuz u disrespectin MY colors!!! i represent RR till i die and always will be!!! so jus watch what comes out ur mouth!!!
So what your saying is, without RR no one would now anything about stunt riders?? Well we dont have any over here and i'm well known for stunting sounds like to me. and if RR is some much better then us shity little local stunt team, why are you on here shouting off about beating the **** out of people?? cuz i dont see any of us doing it like that

like i said yall ****** keep talkin that shyt about RR lets be real go to ur local RR club and tell them u goin to shyt on they vest and see what happens. u would straight get ur *** handed to u!!!! ALL YALL BITCH AS ****** TALKIN ALOT OF SHYT ON THIS BOARD BUT WHEN YALL SEE US NUTTIN IS SAID. Yall some straight bitches!!!! lol

its funny to see yall talkin all this shyt yall prolly mad cuz yall werent invited to join, remember yall talk all this shyt but realize who gets all the respect out on these streets REAL RYDERS. yea thats cool u can pull up a wheelie or endo 100 yds whatever man yall get no respect cuz yall give none.

And for dmx i damn sure kno none of yall bitches would say any of that shyt in his face so keep talkin shyt on this board.

EVERYONE LETS BE MEN AND SAY THIS SHYT ON SOME FACE TO FACE SHYT.
endo 100yds?? what??? its more then that man, and its called a stoppie

sorry, but "LETS BE MEN AND SAY THIS SHYT ON SOME FACE TO FACE SHYT" who does that make you a man??

If your thinking why am i saying this when it has nothin to do with me, well it has everythin to do with me. The UK follows the US with most things, and never would the UK have somethin like this over here, and as i use this site i feel it is my right to put my point across and say when i think something is
I'm all for mc, but when you have to pay for the right to be a memeber, and get your *** kicked for talking out agenst it, thats just stupid, just my
Old 03-10-2007, 09:34 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

alright guys enough enough im done with this topic let them do what they do we will own what we do

...how bout them 2007's the 600rr is kinda filthy 600rr or zx600? hmmmm

both them bikes are ****** sick.... i want the 600rr tho just for a street killa....
Old 03-10-2007, 09:36 AM

SuIc1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ridin sidewayz
wow what a real wannabe *** poser you just lost all your credibility get back on ur touring bike squid

im gangster

wait im educated

wait....duh!
well sayd
Old 03-10-2007, 09:41 AM

yo watch ur mouth ***** ***** like i said i aint disrespect yall so do it to us!!! AND DONT EVER USE ***** IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

shut up *****... ill call you that **** to your ugly black face too...lol and what cuz... ***** gonna get fucked up and ****...

Old 03-10-2007, 09:43 AM

tryin writin ***** seven times fast its kinda hard ....lol
Old 03-10-2007, 09:44 AM

SuIc1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by FUCT420
shut up *****... ill call you that **** to your ugly black face too...lol and what cuz... ***** gonna get fucked up and ****...

i dont understand why blacks get offended when someone of another race says it yet u all call eachother that on a regular basis. if u dont respect urselves then why would u expect others to. parading around like RR_nigga is, im not suprised that ppl dont.

Quick Reply: Seattle ruff ryders are a SCAM!!!