Seattle ruff ryders are a SCAM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 05:27 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person
Seattle ruff ryders are a SCAM!!!

when i started stunting in April of 2005 i some how hooked up with seattle RR
they told me they would do this and that and help me progress in the sport.
they gave me a vest didnt make me pay dues etc.
then it came to my attention they are charging peopl $175-300 for these wack *** vests?
and making them pay $40 a month to be their buddys? i was watching a couple of the entrepenuers flippin through their cash after there meeting where they collect $ and felt so bad for these people giving their $ away to belong to something that dont care bout them. they want more peeps to join to make more$
i went on a trip where they were suppose to take care of their own who came with them they bought them a sandwhich and basically said *** you after that....f them man.

the money you could save in a yeAr IF YOU QUIT SEATTLE RR could be a down payment on a bike or food clothes etc.

i went my seperate way. and i would tell as many seattle people that i can to think 2wice about being a ruff ryder, you will receive nothing from it except for people making jokes about you.

loosing money

if you want people to ride with or hang out with meet up at a 2 wheel tues or bike night, save your self some $ and respect.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:36 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough
Re: Seattle ruff ryders are a SCAM!!!

The Detroit Chapter allowed Droptop Daryl into the crew......what does that tell you?
Old 03-08-2007, 07:48 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Borne
The Detroit Chapter allowed Droptop Daryl into the crew......what does that tell you?

Why would anyone let him represent them??
Old 03-08-2007, 07:56 AM

cisco5311 is an unknown quantity at this point

you should never have to pay people to be your friends, ride because you love it
Old 03-08-2007, 08:47 AM

-RYNO is an unknown quantity at this point

thats that one dude that slapped that chic and has all that super drama right?
Old 03-08-2007, 08:54 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by on1furlyfe
thats that one dude that slapped that chic and has all that super drama right?
yes the poser that can barely power wheelie that destroys credibility for real stunters
Old 03-08-2007, 09:01 AM

Even though I don't want his internet hits to go up, I'll post it anyway.

Check this link.....this is what he considers stuntriding.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/326...ding-snow.html
Old 03-08-2007, 09:20 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Same deal here they opened a chapter last summer, and I was being asked to join...They said they would wave the fees for me, but everyone else was shelling out $300 for the vests and $40 a month in dues...Main reason I didint join is because any clown with a bike and money can join, some people that joined are even stunt haters...And these guys want me to ride around with these newbies or knee draggin clowns. "Its a family" Funny my family doesnt charge me $40 a month, and not just anyone buy thier way in either..

Funniest part was when I asked what their gonna do for shows, "oh were gonna have show n shines, bike washs, stunt shows!".....Ya whos gonna be doin the stunting since none of you can stunt?

I dont know the RR is like that everywhere but from what I see, its just a money makin frachise that feeds off people that want to be part of something....
Old 03-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

He a prospect, not a member last I knew.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
He a prospect, not a member last I knew.

Either way he has a vest and rocks that thing eveywhere. Thinks he's a badass because he's got the RR on the back. Makes Rough Riders everywhere look like a bunch of hood rats.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

in Ny, RR has been a joke since the 90's

when i go on here and see people in RR vests actually stunting, it amazes me
Old 03-08-2007, 11:17 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

About three years ago RR was pretty big in Milwaukee, they would show up to places with a lot of riders. Since then it has pretty much settled down to the point where I don't think I saw more than one vest last summer.

When they were big here there were a couple that could ride decent but most of them were bigtime SQUIDS and dangerous to ride around. Not even talking about stunting, most of those guys couldn't even ride straight down the road.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Dam, i didnt know people have to pay to join the RR, i thought it was somethin you are asked to join, you buy your own vest and thats that.

No way in the world would i pay to join a club, not when i can do it all for myself and way. i pay enough to have my bike on the road and to fix it, why would i wona pay to then ride down a road with a vest on like the other 50 people in front of me have as well??
Old 03-08-2007, 11:25 AM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
in Ny, RR has been a joke since the 90's

when i go on here and see people in RR vests actually stunting, it amazes me
Truth be told!.. I see one or 2 cats out here now stunting pretty hard with a vest, but for the most part, it has always been a business.

Yo Borne, did you quote yourself up top? lmao... sup homie?

Double O.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:01 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

i have been hollerin this for a year...

this is the same reason i quit the oakland chapter, it makes for bad vibes.... and whorable image.

for the ones that are doing the chapter some good, the ones that arent overshadowes.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i never understood why people joined bike clubs like that...

i actually had a guy tell me that unless i had the vest on i wouldn't get any respect at places where bikers hang out hahahaha

a spreader scrape and a few circles later all the vest wearing people were asking me to teach them how to wheelie hahahaha
Old 03-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Stuntriding saves lives!

ERDMANN is an unknown quantity at this point

ALL i can say is i saw this kid that was in the ruff ryders vest and all, power wheelin in the lot, and doing circle burn outs, HE WAS JUST FLYIN ALL OVER THE PLACE, i dont dont know not my style, but yah that was my first encounter with the ruff ryders

Last edited by ERDMANN; 03-08-2007 at 01:34 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:27 PM

anya is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait, soooo is that bad? Whats wrong w/ Daryl?
Old 03-08-2007, 01:40 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anya
Wait, soooo is that bad? Whats wrong w/ Daryl?
HAhahahahaha I sincerely hope you are joking.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by 006LODBKNY
Truth be told!.. I see one or 2 cats out here now stunting pretty hard with a vest, but for the most part, it has always been a business.

Yo Borne, did you quote yourself up top? lmao... sup homie?

Double O.

Hahaha.....caught that huh?

You ready to do some more riding?? No **** can this time though.

Quick Reply: Seattle ruff ryders are a SCAM!!!