Seattle ruff ryders are a SCAM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 04:46 PM

SuIc1 is a decent person
Re: Seattle ruff ryders are a SCAM!!!

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
plus im not even into the hip hop life style i've always listened to Heavy Metal!!

im just a white boy rocker stunter!:YEAH
+1 except for the white boy part. im not white
Old 03-09-2007, 04:56 PM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

RR = Gay
Old 03-09-2007, 05:12 PM

cbrgrumpy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ricky04750
RR is a big scam nation wide...***** wack. Been there done that. Got the **** out !
yo was good i didnt know you was a rr i do have to go along with what homeboy stunning and club do to good together unless every one in the club is trying to stunt like me am a ruff ryder but am trying to do the stunt thing to but am always riding with miami stunners like you phill tony prez and so on i only ride to stunt if not if not i dont think i have a bike now am buying phills f4i the 636 is done so ill hit you up when i get it .
Old 03-09-2007, 05:44 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

phils f4i is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
youre getting an f4i and a 636!?
Old 03-09-2007, 05:47 PM

SuIc1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ringmaster72
RR = Gay
i think the word u were searching for is "GAYTARD"
Old 03-09-2007, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by aw0n0
phils f4i is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
youre getting an f4i and a 636!?
no i had a 636 is this chad if so this is grumpy did you go to fudds and yeah am trying to get phills bike this weekend
Old 03-09-2007, 05:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

cbrgrumpy ....that should be phils screen name hahaha
Old 03-09-2007, 05:57 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dat_rr_nigga200
lol well let me break it down for you then i am actually very well educated i jus like using slang because thats where i came from. but i speak english very well but obviously you didnt know that because you dont know me and i dont know you!! But i am actually a business man who has a degree in business and work for the federal government. But it really dont matter what any of you dudes say because as i orginally stated none of you have the ***** enough to say any of that pillow talk (bullshit for the slow people) to any of our faces. Because if you did I would definately instill respect in you after we meet!!!

And as I said in a previous statement of mine i do actually respect stunt riders because it takes alot of patience and practice to do what you do but in the same manner it does not make you god nor does it allow anyone to degrade anyone under them like i said all your doing is wheelies and endos. It is not that hard to teach anyone to do those things!!!!

Well we could go on for days with this arguments but just to end point blank period for those of you that dont respect the R believe me you will soon enough!!!!
You spelled "DEFINITELY" wrong.... now go play RR somewhere else. I'll straighten this out for everyone, the real RR riders who respect riding and don't ride OUTSIDE of their limits and realize that RR is a family... I'll give those guys respect. B/c a lot of the sport bike exposure came from RR and people like Darius and the original "og's" of this sport. As for the other RR riders that go out, and ride like squids who are unsafe and can't even ride within their limits.... THEY RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US. Yea, we all have different "purposes" (you spelled that wrong too business major) but the problem is we all have the same bike between our legs. And whether you have a 12 bar on the back, or a stretched out busa b/c of squids (poser stunters or poser RR members) it looks bad for all of us.

Now... if you can't take what I said and walk away then you are digging your own grave. Deal with people individually, not a group in it's entirety.

Last edited by N/A; 03-09-2007 at 06:09 PM. Reason: B/c Inolen said so!
Old 03-09-2007, 06:03 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
You spelled "DEFINITELY" wrong.... now go play RR somewhere else. I'll straighten this out for everyone, the real RR riders who respect riding and don't ride OUTSIDE of their limits and realize that RR is a family... I'll give those guys respect. B/c a lot of the sport bike exposure came from RR and people like Darius and the original "og's" of this sport. As for the other RR riders that go out, and ride like squids who are unsafe and can't even ride within their limits.... THEY RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US. Yea, we all have different "purposes" (you spelled that wrong to business major) but the problem is we all have the same bike between our legs. And whether you have a 12 bar on the back, or a stretched out busa b/c of squids (poser stunters or poser RR members) it looks bad for all of us.

Now... if you can't take what I said and walk away then you are digging your own grave. Deal with people individually, not a group in it's entirety.
+1000000000
Old 03-09-2007, 06:04 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

so im thinking bout buying the new 07 zx600 the silver one with red forks=sweet

where do you mount the scrape bar? and dang that back seat is tiny,

any input??

hopefully i can ride it at XDL!!:YEAH
Old 03-09-2007, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
You spelled "DEFINITELY" wrong.... now go play RR somewhere else. I'll straighten this out for everyone, the real RR riders who respect riding and don't ride OUTSIDE of their limits and realize that RR is a family... I'll give those guys respect. B/c a lot of the sport bike exposure came from RR and people like Darius and the original "og's" of this sport. As for the other RR riders that go out, and ride like squids who are unsafe and can't even ride within their limits.... THEY RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US. Yea, we all have different "purposes" (you spelled that wrong to business major) but the problem is we all have the same bike between our legs. And whether you have a 12 bar on the back, or a stretched out busa b/c of squids (poser stunters or poser RR members) it looks bad for all of us.

amen
Old 03-09-2007, 06:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Mr Farley will straight e smack a bitch ....lol
Old 03-09-2007, 06:08 PM

so im thinking bout buying the new 07 zx600 the silver one with red forks=sweet

where do you mount the scrape bar? and dang that back seat is tiny,

any input??

hopefully i can ride it at XDL!!:YEAH
from what i understand its a good bike and the bar
Old 03-09-2007, 06:08 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbrgrumpy
amen
I think outside of the box...
Old 03-09-2007, 06:11 PM

yeah its all good dont get me wrong iam in rr but am down with every one if you stunt even better if not just hold the traffic back .
Old 03-09-2007, 06:34 PM

no i had a 636 is this chad if so this is grumpy did you go to fudds and yeah am trying to get phills bike this weekend
yea yea, cool, me phil and kyle were all at fudds yesterday. no one else though...
Old 03-09-2007, 06:36 PM

yeah its all good dont get me wrong iam in rr but am down with every one if you stunt even better if not just hold the traffic back .
hell yea + 1
Old 03-09-2007, 06:56 PM

rekless405 is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by rekless405; 03-09-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:46 PM

-RYNO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rekless405
what happened here?did the big mouth try to cash a check but daddy wouldnt let him?........of all people running there mouth i really would like to know what you would have to say about this lil guy!
Old 03-09-2007, 08:00 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

stunting and club riding dont go together.

exactly **** a bike club...

Quick Reply: Seattle ruff ryders are a SCAM!!!