View Poll Results: Ever laid a bike down??
YES
83.90%
NO
16.10%
Voters: 590. You may not vote on this poll

Ever laid a bike down?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: Ever laid a bike down?

nope, never. .....wait..hold on..

[SARCASIM]nope, never[SARCASIM/]
ok there.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:34 AM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

yeah i have been down .the worst one was when i was doin a endo and a old biotch in a car pulled out in front of me i was goin about 60mph had to jump off it sucked.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:43 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
you had to get huge ***** so ppl would pay attention to you.
does that make you feel better???
Old 08-11-2006, 11:04 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
I think you have a great rack.

And I have not only laid a bike down, but I have laid a stupid Honda rebel vintage 1980-something in the slowest of slow motion, in front of everyone walking the strip at VA Beach. And then couldn't pick the thing back up, and I burnt myself on the pipe.

I've been riding minis, dirt, big fat two stroker dirts, and my dads 650 custom, and had the normal get offs here and there (on the dirtys), always able to recover.

Then this, the freaking apocalypse of embarassment. So I did what any ego wounded teenaged dipshit would do, I went and got a new Hurricane 1000 (or a CBR for the purists) Thus proving I am slightly retarded.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:15 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Round 3: Carms (1.5) to crtchrktrcr (1)
Old 08-11-2006, 03:54 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
showing them to us might make us feel better
Old 08-11-2006, 04:34 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

showing them to us might make us feel better
Carms (1.5) to crtchrktrcr (2) carms is falling fast
Old 08-15-2006, 05:55 PM

rvtmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

laid my zx6e down at 110 hit shrub in some ladys lawn(had that cop beat too)laid my gsxr6 over after a corner a pothole and a tank slapper(in that order)at 130 worst i got was broken rib and rode both bikes home(most of them anyway
Old 08-22-2006, 12:54 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

U're Asking This On A Stunt Site? And What's With U And 20 ****in Questions Lately??
Like Carms said, refer to above mentioned...... Smart A**
Sh*t, we got 14 no's already
Old 08-23-2006, 08:51 AM

s_10onbagz is an unknown quantity at this point

i took a dirtbike down on the street. that was just as bad as a streetbike i would think, except the frame went into my leg. had to hold my face up from touching the ground. in the end had bunch of bruses road rash pretty bad on the palms of my hands, and a pretty nice cut in my leg. asphalt road rash isn't too bad tho, how many of you guys have had gravel road rash? picking rocks out of it is always fun.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:39 PM

LuckyEddie is an unknown quantity at this point

I had just spent a few minutes in a parkin lot doin burnouts for a couple girls....yeah yeah....anyway, I pull out of the lot (head so big i almost couldn't wear my helmet) and when I turn, I hear a scrape. I look down and see my stand not fully stowed. So, of course I am far too cool at this point to stop, i continue to accelerate and try to sweep it up with my foot. at about 35, i stow the stand an look up only to be face to face with a large mail box on a fence post.

I landed a few feet from the bike, thankful i had a full face helmet...the front was cracked by a flag stone in the guy's yard.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:54 PM

SlimStyleTT is an unknown quantity at this point

Due to the situation - that one's funny. Going down sucks, but at least your story is great Eddie!
Old 08-29-2006, 04:13 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

3 times here we go:
1: 2 weeks after i got my first sportbike a lady switched lanes into going around a curve and put me into a guardrail at 45... broken tibia and fibia... got up and TRIED to walk to check out my bike(not knowing my leg was broke) and the damn thing folded right over on me!!!

2: rollin a sitdown at around 55-60pmh and a suburban turned out right in fron of me.... sit it down with the fron brake already applied (big mistake) and washed out and landed on my knee first (tore my pcl) then rolled over and slid on my back to a stop... funny thing was the road i was on was SO slick that i had NOT ONE BIT of roadrash on my back and i was wearin a T-SHIRT!!!

3: i was goin down my street and APPARENTLY some lady pulled into a driveway to trn around and came FLYIN out of the driveway and all i had time to do was lift my leg high enough to keep it from getting smashed between her rear bumper and the side of the bike.... SOMEHOW it pitched my A$$ like 10' up and like a whole house ahead and all i got was a lil rash on my back

all three of these were in the first year of street riding and all i've had since are parkin lot incidents... never anything too exciting!
Old 08-30-2006, 11:00 PM

900rider is an unknown quantity at this point

hope i wont ever experiance it on the bike but i know it will someday lol
Old 08-30-2006, 11:20 PM

MaD_blood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 051000rr
i fliped a 954 over at 80 broke my wrist and had alot of rash. Then i hit a guard rail on my 1000 that one hurt my pride!!!!
ouch bra pride hurts more than your body
Old 09-02-2006, 02:04 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Been down on all 4 s/bikes I've owned.
Worst was hitting ice on my F3 at about 45mph,
bike co(ked completely sideways, then hit dry pavement......
one hell of a highside.

If your gonna ride, your gonna wreck......
Old 09-02-2006, 10:08 PM

diabolic600 is an unknown quantity at this point

went down going around a corner hit some gravel front slid out, all i remember was hands sliding on the pavement, the coolness of pavement on my cheek (not wearing a helmet stupid me) and putting a hole in my brand new shell toed adidas.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Daddy Squid

seldon929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

got hit by a fu****** old lady in a tracker broke both femurs shattered the left one and broke the right in 7 places, and 3 bones in my foot exposed ankle and kneecap. I was sure glad she DIDN'T have insurance, wait no i wasn't I got great at the wheeliechair though. After i could walk again I could do standups (what)
Old 09-09-2006, 11:28 PM

dirtydee is an unknown quantity at this point

Does a fiddy count?

Name:  Picture001.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  32.4 KB

But I did lay my bike down... a few scratches.. more pride was hurt than anything
Old 09-12-2006, 12:50 AM

bmwlife is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ever laid a bike down?

I was riding with about 15 guys and we were kinda road racing on a back road that everyone knew very well. We had a new guy riding with us and he had more hp than I did and he passed me on a straight stretch, I immediately thought I will repass him after the turn ( I could tell he was riding out of his league) and as we start in the turn, he loses control and stands up, I was running about 90 or or 95 mph and he had me pinned in between himself and the edge of the road. I was probably about 7th of 15 or so of us and I had no choice but to dump the bike. I kicked the bike away and slid about 20 ft into a ditch. I dragged my leathers and helmet face down all the way into the ditch, I landed in a fence and after getting up, looked around and I was about 4 ft from a telephone pole. I was cushioned by the fence and it absorbed the impact pretty well. I had a swollen knee and my bike was completely 100 percent destroyed. Guys behind me said the bike went 10 or so feet in the air and landed on the tank and bars. It shattered like a coke bottle. The guy that ran me off was not hurt at all and he just lowsided into the ditch and cracked his front fender and lower fairings. HE rode home while I waited an hour for my boys to bring a pick up to load what was left of my ride. My helmet looked like someone took a belt sander to the whole thing. Very lucky to be living.

Quick Reply: Ever laid a bike down?