View Poll Results: Dirty bike, spares or you roll ligit.
Dirty Dirty
23.96%
Ligit
76.04%
Voters: 313. You may not vote on this poll

Rock Stollen SHIAT or Not

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 11:44 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: Rock Stollen SHIAT or Not

Originally Posted by Schwartz
Thank You!!!
can i ask this tho who is stupid enough to say that their rocking a Hot bike on a public forum?
Old 08-26-2006, 04:28 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Otown_Tony
can i ask this tho who is stupid enough to say that their rocking a Hot bike on a public forum?
Right, but to vote is not to give yourself up. I wouldn't expect everyone to fess up.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:18 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

cant u view who votes for what if u made the poll ??
Old 09-06-2006, 06:23 AM

fOnz is an unknown quantity at this point

appart for engin and frames...you guys got all pieces registered over there in the states...?? here in switz. we only got frame and engine which can be identified as stolen the rest has numbers but are not registered anywhere... and if you do change engine on a bike...the only thing they can look at if they get the authorization to do so is check if the engine number belongs to that frame...as in you can take the exhaust (AS EXAMPLE) of bike X and put it on Y..can you not even do that in the US? Like you buy your pieces from a scrap yard...if its stolen will they lock you up for it? can they find every piece to go with each bike with the serial numbers? popo over there have that kind of influence?

CRaaaaazyy
Old 09-06-2006, 09:34 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by fOnz
appart for engin and frames...you guys got all pieces registered over there in the states...?? here in switz. we only got frame and engine which can be identified as stolen the rest has numbers but are not registered anywhere... and if you do change engine on a bike...the only thing they can look at if they get the authorization to do so is check if the engine number belongs to that frame...as in you can take the exhaust (AS EXAMPLE) of bike X and put it on Y..can you not even do that in the US? Like you buy your pieces from a scrap yard...if its stolen will they lock you up for it? can they find every piece to go with each bike with the serial numbers? popo over there have that kind of influence?

CRaaaaazyy
You are correct.

From what I understand, until recently there was only one manufacturer who could link the motor to the frame. Not sure if this is still true. I know most MSO's (Motor vehicle State of Origin) come with an engine number on them, not sure if that is info the authorities have privy too.

Again from what I understand no other parts are traceable.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:13 PM

fOnz is an unknown quantity at this point

alrite.. thanks..
ya so basically gotta be carefully with the stolen frame bizness...the rest can still pass....

watch out dudes... when u guys cwanna coem ride here with ur bikes just gimme a call hehe
Old 09-10-2006, 11:02 PM

watch out tho because i know people who have been on mint clean bikes with a motor that "runs about 400 degreese hotter than normal" were talking hot and been busted for it big time key thing keep it to yourself your **** is your ****.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:12 PM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

+1.....
Old 09-19-2006, 01:01 PM

INdaStreetz is an unknown quantity at this point

if its stolen... its already stolen, if its a good deal and i can restamp it - id rock that **** ! ! ! And if it was my friends ****, id give it back to him for FREE once i found out, but all i got to say for the haterz is... sorry about your luck. You either are 1) not scary enough to keep theives from ****in with your **** or 2) you flaunt your **** so everyone knows about it...

now heres the real question, when one of you gets your stuff stolen are you going to call the police after screaming FTP every 30 seconds ? i can guarantee you that i wouldnt EVER call the police...(you could murder my family). If you keep the right company around, you can always find out the word on the street.

this isnt a moral issue... 95% of ebay **** is stolen, and i have a 2003 Gsxr 1000 stunner i bought off ebay that never even came with a title (but it was supposed to) and i had around $7000 in the bike by the time it was shipped from Socal to Indiana... I still have homeboys adress if i ever visit Socal, and if i decide at the time i want some justice... ill get it.

simply the world is ****ed up, and everyone works "hard" for their ****... Even the theives. My main concern is watchin out for my boyz, and myself... F*ck everyone else, u take care of your own ****.:YEAH
Old 09-19-2006, 01:14 PM

INdaStreetz is an unknown quantity at this point

and for the record, i never have stole a bike... But i am positive my Gsxr i bought off ebay is Dirty in some way - the motor is new because i popped the one it came with, and the new motor is from a salvage yard...

i dont mean to be a **** with the post above, but its how i feel...

The world WORKS the way it works... saying you hate theives and talking a bunch of jive about how much they "cower" when you beat their *** is a bunch of nonsense... Im sure more than half the people saying they never would rock Stolen **** on their bikes, have some sort of stolen replacement part such as rearsets, clip ons, ect...

funny how fake people are when they are on a forum...

btw - whaddup tony? you gettin better cuzz...therapy treatin you rite? Hope everything heals up straight, you'll be killin it again in no time :YEAH

Last edited by INdaStreetz; 09-19-2006 at 01:43 PM.
Old 09-23-2006, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by INdaStreetz
and for the record, i never have stole a bike... But i am positive my Gsxr i bought off ebay is Dirty in some way - the motor is new because i popped the one it came with, and the new motor is from a salvage yard...

i dont mean to be a **** with the post above, but its how i feel...

The world WORKS the way it works... saying you hate theives and talking a bunch of jive about how much they "cower" when you beat their *** is a bunch of nonsense... Im sure more than half the people saying they never would rock Stolen **** on their bikes, have some sort of stolen replacement part such as rearsets, clip ons, ect...

funny how fake people are when they are on a forum...

btw - whaddup tony? you gettin better cuzz...therapy treatin you rite? Hope everything heals up straight, you'll be killin it again in no time :YEAH
Yo i need some parts EBAY is my best friend HAHAHA. but yeah physical therapy is good. i'll be riding in less than a week but taking it easy for a lil bit
Old 10-12-2006, 10:34 AM

wilsowp is an unknown quantity at this point

dude my bike is legit, and i don't think i could ever rock anything dirty because i had my 03 gixxer 750, 3200miles stolen right out from under me...didn't have full coverage insurance so i got screwed outta that bike, so i hate hearin about stolen ****
Old 11-20-2006, 08:29 PM

crashdummy is an unknown quantity at this point

u aint gonna catch me ridin dirtyyyy
Old 11-22-2006, 01:14 PM

etrain8383 is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone that rides dirty is stupid. you'll get caught with it and go to jail for possesion of stolen property. then when you lose ten g's on a brand new bike that gets ripped from under you, you might think a lil different about it.
Old 02-09-2007, 02:44 PM

matthewprendi is a decent person

ligit is da way to go depending on how old ur bike is and wat u use it for then it doesnt matter if it has dirty parts
Old 03-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jaxen112 is an unknown quantity at this point

if your stealing & rockin **** stolen from others then your white trash and when karma comes back around dont weep.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:35 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

buying parts off ebay is not the same thing as rocking stolen ****. its paid for from a legit place so my concience would be clear. i wouldnt chance a motor and definately not a frame though. i worked hard for my bike and would assume most other people have too. if you knowingly bought a stolen bike or whatnot, your a scumbag and i hope you get whats soming to you. if you cant afford to buy something legit, YOU CANT AFFORD IT. take up scrapbooking or something your broke *** can afford. loser.