Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

Pic's from the party

Old 09-01-2008, 12:20 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pic's from the party

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
you and would get along just peachy... we both have dirty minds and openly talk about it
YAY! i love dirty minded girls
Old 09-01-2008, 12:23 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KC Becky
YAY! i love dirty minded girls
It figures I move to the west and end up talking to everyone back east
Old 09-01-2008, 12:25 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

It figures I move to the west and end up talking to everyone back east
well...at least you can sing i have bitches in different area codes or whatever that song was lol. or move back east. we live 10 minutes from the beach....you can come spend the weekends with us. ooooooh and there are tons of salons in the city you could try and get a job at
Old 09-01-2008, 12:32 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KC Becky
well...at least you can sing i have bitches in different area codes or whatever that song was lol. or move back east. we live 10 minutes from the beach....you can come spend the weekends with us. ooooooh and there are tons of salons in the city you could try and get a job at
lol... i miss being close to the beach. Closest one was like 45mins away, my aunt has a beach house on LBI and my g-pop and cousin live in wildwood. Damnit i'm really gettin home sick now.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:33 AM

Oh and it's "i got hoe's... in diff area codes...."
Old 09-01-2008, 12:36 AM
what is he doing?

lol... i miss being close to the beach. Closest one was like 45mins away, my aunt has a beach house on LBI and my g-pop and cousin live in wildwood. Damnit i'm really gettin home sick now.
eh i'm homesick as well.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:36 AM
what is he doing?

right! you're my ghetto bitch

stop posting in here and stay in the other thread
Old 09-01-2008, 11:13 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

wanna makeout?
Old 09-01-2008, 11:15 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
wanna makeout?

lynn's ***** man ask her about them!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 12:28 AM

Old 09-02-2008, 11:19 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

goddamn i missed a lot while i went to stuntfest.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:32 PM

Yea we gave some life to the Legion forum... It's been dead for too long.