Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Legion Stunt Team (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/163-legion-stunt-team)
-   -   Pic's from the party (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/163-legion-stunt-team/126411-pics-party.html)

BLONDE BOMBER 05-16-2005 01:24 PM

Pic's from the party

4 Attachment(s)
:hello ..its was nice to meet some of you guys..... had a blast :cheers !!! Hope to c you sometime soon...here are some pix I took that night.........

BLONDE BOMBER 05-16-2005 01:25 PM

Re: Pic's from the party

4 Attachment(s)
:yeah :yeah

BLONDE BOMBER 05-16-2005 01:26 PM

4 Attachment(s)
:cheers :cheers

BLONDE BOMBER 05-16-2005 01:26 PM

4 Attachment(s)
:hello :hello

BLONDE BOMBER 05-16-2005 01:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Last 2 :hello

Cody W 05-16-2005 01:29 PM

twight like a twiger...

John LegionST 05-16-2005 01:55 PM

PIMP pics, thanks melissa! i think someone is grabbing amanda's (tong woo's wife) boobs in every pic she's in, LOL

and is it just me or does korno make some funny faces for pics! LOL

Pimpus Maximus 05-16-2005 03:19 PM

Haha, very nice. So, what was the highlight of the night? The ride, the release, or that girls boobs?! Looks like it was a hella good time though.

-Max.

John LegionST 05-16-2005 03:51 PM

HAHA, the whole night was a highlight! get rich to bring you out here one night to ride with us bro!

BLONDE BOMBER 05-16-2005 03:54 PM

[QUOTE=john LegionST]PIMP pics, thanks melissa! i think someone is grabbing amanda's (tong woo's wife) boobs in every pic she's in, LOL

and is it just me or does korno make some funny faces for pics! LOL[/QUOTE]

Thanks hun! LOL... yeah Amanda's boobs were definitely a highlight that night :laughing Korno makes the best faces for pics :laughing ! I had a blast with everyone and cant wait to do it again.... Ya'll gotta come out to NY one day too! :YEAH :fiddy

WHEELIEALEX 05-16-2005 03:55 PM

Looked like u guys had mad fun!

STUDROCK 05-16-2005 04:14 PM

everyone must love the girl in the reds boobs cause everyone had a hand or 2 on em

BLONDE BOMBER 05-16-2005 04:28 PM

4 Attachment(s)
a few more :cheers

BLONDE BOMBER 05-16-2005 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One more :hello

John LegionST 05-16-2005 04:34 PM

[QUOTE=BLONDE BOMBER]Thanks hun! LOL... yeah Amanda's boobs were definitely a highlight that night :laughing Korno makes the best faces for pics :laughing ! I had a blast with everyone and cant wait to do it again.... Ya'll gotta come out to NY one day too! :YEAH :fiddy[/QUOTE]

I'm down, lemme know, maybe for ant's release party?!?!

Pimpus Maximus 05-16-2005 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=john LegionST]HAHA, the whole night was a highlight! get rich to bring you out here one night to ride with us bro![/QUOTE]

Do you ride 50's or atv's? Or wanna lend a licenseless youngin' a bike? Other wise I'll be watching :laughing Unless ya want a kid out there riding on a 125 ring dinger :apimp

Haha, anyways, definitly looked like fun. Where can I pick up a copy of the video?

-Max.

John LegionST 05-16-2005 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=n00bkid001]Do you ride 50's or atv's? Or wanna lend a licenseless youngin' a bike? Other wise I'll be watching :laughing Unless ya want a kid out there riding on a 125 ring dinger :apimp

Haha, anyways, definitly looked like fun. Where can I pick up a copy of the video?

-Max.[/QUOTE]

bring the ATC! if we're in the parkinglot, ill let you rip my stunt bike around, lol, that be fun!

rich has my number, gimme a call, ill let you know when we are heading to the spot one night, i need to work on my bike first, it shuts off for no reason, i almost ate sh*t bad cause of it, yates go it on film!

call me for a copy of the vid, $15.

im out for the day, goin riding

BLONDE BOMBER 05-16-2005 04:49 PM

[QUOTE=john LegionST]I'm down, lemme know, maybe for ant's release party?!?![/QUOTE]

Cool, cool..... Ant's release party is gonna be in Jersey but I guess that's close enough :laughing

Pimpus Maximus 05-16-2005 04:58 PM

Haha nice, I can rock the trike purdy good. Started getting no handed wheelies down, and various other crap, but then the 70 came along..you know how that is, hahah. I just gotta figure out why it keeps eating up rear bearings(the atc). And your bike...fuel or electrical? I'll definitly talk to rich about coming up and riding. About how far from 'da ville are you? Lol, sorry for ruining the thread, haha.

-Max

Edit:I just looked it up. About an hour, hour and a half sound right?

~Lynn~ 05-16-2005 04:59 PM

john i think i'm just gonna make you a cd with the pics on it and give it to u tonight... we'll see which is faster