NH Rough Riders Photo Gallery
www.nhrr.net
New Hampshire

Who drives a ...

Old 05-18-2006, 08:02 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
Who drives a ...

Black Ford Escape with a small NHRR sticker in each back window and a large NHRR sticker in the back window with two Patriots stickers also on the back window? It was parked at the end of Jericho Drive in Kingston tonight with no one in it ... and neither Dan nor I know who's it is ...

Just wondering.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:00 AM
Moderater Wannabe

bass909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who drives a ...

its erica
Old 05-19-2006, 07:45 AM

nineflat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RRQT
Black Ford Escape with a small NHRR sticker in each back window and a large NHRR sticker in the back window with two Patriots stickers also on the back window? It was parked at the end of Jericho Drive in Kingston tonight with no one in it ... and neither Dan nor I know who's it is ...

Just wondering.
what was the mileage on the car. how much tread was on the tires also did it need a oil change did you FOCKIN read that too. what about the brakes did it need brakes. was the windshield fluid filled, I figured you discribed the outside like you stared at it for awhile so, I was figuring you must have noticed more about Ericas Escape. BY THE WAY WHAT IS NHRR???
Old 05-19-2006, 09:12 AM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nineflat
what was the mileage on the car. how much tread was on the tires also did it need a oil change did you FOCKIN read that too. what about the brakes did it need brakes. was the windshield fluid filled, I figured you discribed the outside like you stared at it for awhile so, I was figuring you must have noticed more about Ericas Escape. BY THE WAY WHAT IS NHRR???

Nah we just drove by it you *** ... LOL ... Crystal came to my moms and said it ws parked there and then we drove by on our way home - geesh - stop being such an *** ... It's not that hard to notice some stickers.

And Shawn - thats what Dan thought - thanks for not being like Shane - geesh ...
Old 05-19-2006, 10:56 AM

Just wondering.
for one thing yo umust have been really checkin it out .... HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT EACH BACK WINDOW HUH????? and a patriot sticker COME ON NOW did you notice that nick in the right front wheel well too
Old 05-19-2006, 12:07 PM
Been here a LONG time

for one thing yo umust have been really checkin it out .... HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT EACH BACK WINDOW HUH????? and a patriot sticker COME ON NOW did you notice that nick in the right front wheel well too

Well asshat - if you must know - we drove by it on one side and when we turned we could see the sticker on the other side ... plus as one is looking at the huge munga NHRR sticker in the back window cause its impossible to miss it is not hard to see the Patriots sticker as well ... also - Dan and I both looked at it - so two pairs of eyes pick up a lot of info. We didn't stop, get out, and check it out - we stopped at the stop sign at the end of the road and looked as we were waiting for a car to go by ... my goodness ...

Now that I know who's car it is - which is all I was curious about - I am done responding to your jerkoff posts about what I saw and where ...

Last edited by RRQT; 05-19-2006 at 12:09 PM.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:33 PM

JC2182 is an unknown quantity at this point

don't mind shane. his eyes are getting old so he doesn't understand what good eye sight is. he's nearing the glocoma stage of life.

we forgive you shane!
Old 05-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Been here a LONG time

Originally Posted by JC2182
don't mind shane. his eyes are getting old so he doesn't understand what good eye sight is. he's nearing the glocoma stage of life.

we forgive you shane!

Old 05-19-2006, 04:10 PM

Well asshat - if you must know - we drove by it on one side and when we turned we could see the sticker on the other side ... plus as one is looking at the huge munga NHRR sticker in the back window cause its impossible to miss it is not hard to see the Patriots sticker as well ... also - Dan and I both looked at it - so two pairs of eyes pick up a lot of info. We didn't stop, get out, and check it out - we stopped at the stop sign at the end of the road and looked as we were waiting for a car to go by ... my goodness ...

Now that I know who's car it is - which is all I was curious about - I am done responding to your jerkoff posts about what I saw and where ...
MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID MORE ATTENTION TO THE STOP SIGN CUZ IT WAS A FREAKIN YIELD.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by JC2182

we forgive you shane!
did I ever mention you are just simply a FOCKIN A$$HOLE
Old 05-19-2006, 04:38 PM

Coastie is an unknown quantity at this point

Shane just go around handing out NHRR stickers to random people in NH, that would really **** her up. Prob overload the stuntlife servers
Old 05-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Been here a LONG time

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID MORE ATTENTION TO THE STOP SIGN CUZ IT WAS A FREAKIN YIELD.

It wasn't a yield freak ...

And Coastie ... chill ... LOL ... this was clearly someone that someone knew - those large NHRR stickers are only owned by a few people. I don't even know who you are ... I take sh*t from Shane cause I know he's just a f*ck head - but who are you?
Old 05-19-2006, 09:19 PM

And Coastie ... chill ... LOL ... this was clearly someone that someone knew - those large NHRR stickers are only owned by a few people. I don't even know who you are ... I take sh*t from Shane cause I know he's just a f*ck head - but who are you?
I use my head to fock you are correct xoxoxoxoxox
Old 05-19-2006, 11:52 PM

Coastie is an unknown quantity at this point

Well everyone know someone.....as for me

IM BATMAN