More users on SBN right now then SL?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2002, 05:12 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
More users on SBN right now then SL?

I accidently was still subscribed for a thread over at SBN and so I got the email saying to go a look. Well I did, and there are people POSTING over there!!!!

And there were 60 users on, then I looked over here and there were only 46.

WOW, not trying to start drama.....BUT just bringing it people's attention that Fred is running a working website over there! 60 users....

Goose
Old 10-10-2002, 05:45 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
This is from FRED himself... SBN owner/webmaster
Well since I know its pretty much out that Sportbikes.net is back up and running. The site is still on the same server thanks to Big Jim. Of course the website cannot handle the amount of traffic it used to get. Now since many people have found new homes and are very happy in there new places the website has less traffic and is able to handle the true sportbike riders out there.

I know many people are very happy with there new homes. I am very happy everyone found a place they can enjoy running and taking care of. Now that Stuntlife.com has taken the stunters this will help a lot in keeping thier traffic off the website.

The current idea for the website is trying to push it more towards
sportbikes in general and get rid of the leg humping, non riding bullshit that is out there. People that are just looking to chit chat and dont even have a bike have moved onto cycleforums.com and sportbikes.ws. Locals have finally started there own message board and giving it a shot. All these things are great in my eyes since trying to keep everyone located in one small area can get crazy as we all see

Fred

Oh and by the way, us stunters are some of the biggesta nd best leg humpers out there! We talk more smack and get offtopic more than anyone. We are the rebels and stuff.

Anyway, thanks for the update Fred and thanks for helping get us started here at StuntLife.com!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!
Old 10-12-2002, 10:53 AM
Sportbikes.net Owner

Fred is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I guess I dont need to explain myself.. but I just love when people put drama into my life.. hahaha