Classified sections suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 10:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Classified sections suggestion

Originally Posted by nags
I kinda agree with MikeM.
+1 I see your point shipsaeki but I think its the sponsatility of the buyer to do some work on their end and make sure they're not dealing with a Big R or someone like that.

Originally Posted by lightweight
The main reason we dont let people post things for friends is because its always fucked up.. When the OP doesn't own it the product description is usually screwed up, or pricing, availability, contact info ( we allow it sometimes if the ACTUAL owners contact info is posted ) . Then when something goes wrong the actual owner you are purchasing from 'cant be found' and the person that posted it always says " i was just posting it for a friend... its not my fault" etc etc.
I list **** for my friends here and there. The only difference is I dont list it until Ive seen it and snapped pictures of the items myself to list on here. And as much as I hate it, if I list it for a friend Im involved with the shipping of the item too coz I dont wanna ruin my name as a seller coz of a friend. So if youre listing something w/o seeing it then youre a douche if you describe it. If you havent seen it all you have to do is say I havent seen the item - contact X for any information