Nice Stunt Life Banner????

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 10:48 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: Nice Stunt Life Banner????

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
Naaaa f*ck pm's ..... to tell you the truth am surprised its lasted this long up here .... I figured your expert mods would have deleted it by now ... of course you dont see anything wrong with it .... if it doesnt help SL in some way then its just sh*t anyways right

not at all man ... that's not anyone's attitude ...
this is actually something that noone thought would be that big of a deal... i mean, type in kyle woods, kaneone, warped toys in google images and see all the pictures that come up .. should they sue google for allowing thier pic to be found in anyway on thier site???
if anything, it would benefit the person who's pic is up there for all to see who come to StuntLife ... i guess its all a matter of perspective ... this could have been handled like adults and taken to PM ... not posted on the boards .. and I am not going to delete this thread either .. its a valid point on both sides ...
Old 04-11-2007, 10:49 AM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by stuntdave
Supposedly, outdoor images are not part of copyright protection

If thats the case then I feel sorry for all the people that make a living that way.....
Old 04-11-2007, 10:56 AM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by Cathi
not at all man ... that's not anyone's attitude ...
this is actually something that noone thought would be that big of a deal... i mean, type in kyle woods, kaneone, warped toys in google images and see all the pictures that come up .. should they sue google for allowing thier pic to be found in anyway on thier site???
if anything, it would benefit the person who's pic is up there for all to see who come to StuntLife ... i guess its all a matter of perspective ... this could have been handled like adults and taken to PM ... not posted on the boards .. and I am not going to delete this thread either .. its a valid point on both sides ...
Its all comes down to giving credit where it was do.....thats all....no one would know where that pic came from because the watermark was chopped....now its bs that those same people who did it want to bash Gregs work now.... if I took SL name or logo and used it with out permission you wouldn't say something to me??? Yeah Right .... you would probably want some off the wall about of money.......
Old 04-11-2007, 11:04 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Its all comes down to giving credit where it was do.....thats all....no one would know where that pic came from because the watermark was chopped....now its bs that those same people who did it want to bash Gregs work now.... if I took SL ame or logo and used it with out permission you wouldn't say something to me??? Yeah Right .... you would probably want some off the wall about of money.......

yo, i see your point... yes, anyone who uses the StuntLife Logo and name illegally can be sued because of copywrite laws ...

i agree with you that credit needs to be given to the photographer... or atleast should have been contacted about it ... its over with, its taken down, and it will be handled properly...
but seriously, take out being politically correct, and i can name off alot of people who would LOVE for thier **** to be posted with out a problem ...
its really not that big of a deal ... and those who really care about who took the picture would probably ask about it ... ??? noone really cares unless they want the same quality photo by the photographer ...

its useless to argue about this .. its done and over with and even though I had nothing to do with it, I will still apologize for the inconvenience on behalf of StuntLife ... Now, can we get back to posting please??
Old 04-11-2007, 11:18 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Did someone say copyright law?

<--------Attorney right here

But I'm not participating in any way or form, except to say, "Clutch is a definite CUTIE".
Old 04-11-2007, 11:44 AM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by Cathi
yo, i see your point... yes, anyone who uses the StuntLife Logo and name illegally can be sued because of copywrite laws ...

i agree with you that credit needs to be given to the photographer... or atleast should have been contacted about it ... its over with, its taken down, and it will be handled properly...
but seriously, take out being politically correct, and i can name off alot of people who would LOVE for thier **** to be posted with out a problem ...
its really not that big of a deal ... and those who really care about who took the picture would probably ask about it ... ??? noone really cares unless they want the same quality photo by the photographer ...

its useless to argue about this .. its done and over with and even though I had nothing to do with it, I will still apologize for the inconvenience on behalf of StuntLife ... Now, can we get back to posting please??

well I think for once in our internet relationship we agree on something
Old 04-16-2007, 11:02 AM

Italian Magic is a decent person

I thought it was dead already.. but replies have been written after me.
Soooo....

you guys want to talk sh*t about his work
How come? my FIRST statement in this thread was that the pic was GORGEOUS, hence we decided to use it.

Naaaa f*ck pm's ..... to tell you the truth am surprised its lasted this long up here .... I figured your expert mods would have deleted it by now ... of course you dont see anything wrong with it .... if it doesnt help SL in some way then its just sh*t anyways right
Of course you won't consider PMs. this is a hella OK Corral for You, is it?
"hay man, you offended me and i'll shoot you among the street.. everyone has to watch this!!!"

Nobody will ever delete this. it'll be better to stay as a reminder for future "misunderstandings".
Old 04-16-2007, 11:19 AM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

I thought this thread died
Old 04-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

It needs to.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

My 2 cents on this issue, if the person that took that pic is so worried about having his work stolen or his pocket book being affected by his pic getting used or even wanting credit for that matter someone needs to take a course on how to watermark an image. Its not that hard to stop it from being removed if his dumbass put it across the image so it couldnt be removed. As far as all the copyright ****, if its on the net and not watermarked properly thats your bad for being a poor business man and not knowing how to secure your work! Dont leave a $100 bill on the street because it will be taken unless its marked otherwise!
Old 04-17-2007, 09:54 AM

stuntdave is an unknown quantity at this point

This was settled, the guy wasn't that up tight about the image being posted, just wanted some credit for the work. Rather than give the credit we just pulled the image. We're all good. I'm going to close this thread.