Stuntlife...What happened? Have you lost your soul?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 12:18 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: Stuntlife...What happened? Have you lost your soul?

I actually agree with Robbie, I just think there's more dvd sales than there is banner ad space, and a quid pro quo agreement would open the doors for anyone wanting to use the site to promote their dvds to also be using their dvds to promote the site. And promotes a spirit of helping each other.

I know I keep harping on it but it seems like the most beneficial tack. If there's a reason product placement deals can't work for this venue, perhaps I could be made to understand. If it's just because you don't see the potential for revenue I understand, bt from a marketing perspective, advertising with minimal effort and no cash outlay is sweet.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:22 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
Robbie is just like half the people on here.. they think they know everything about everything with thier little internet rumor mill.
It's ashame you arent allowed Pm's. Otherwise I would send you one.

I am done with all this stupid **** in this thread. I know what I am talking about so don't tell me I don't.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you dont ..i had to send you quotes from this thread ...so clearly you just talk out your *** with out reading
Old 12-13-2006, 12:53 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Robbie
It's ashame you arent allowed Pm's. Otherwise I would send you one.

I am done with all this stupid **** in this thread. I know what I am talking about so don't tell me I don't.

what do you mean im not allowed PM's.. is that some sort of punishment?
Old 12-13-2006, 12:57 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I think so.......hahahahahahahaha GHEY.....right up there with taking rep points away.......
Old 12-13-2006, 01:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

heres some rep for skills
Old 12-13-2006, 01:01 PM

2502 is a decent person

Robbie, you're gayer than I am. Not as gay as someother fagg i've been hating on, and i dont' even know you. but you, and this site are both retarded.

ok, is this for real, thomas isn't allowed PMs? i can't wait to watch this site go right down the drain. rename it hatelife.

hahaha wait a second, i had like, rep points...where did they go? this site is so ****ing GAY, homos like myself hate it.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:20 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

What? That's retarded.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:54 AM

Joey D is a decent person

Robbie is just like half the people on here.. they think they know everything about everything with thier little internet rumor mill... he is just the one with enough ***** or stupidity to say it
Judging by this, I'd say stupidity... Typical racist ****!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=31
Old 12-14-2006, 11:04 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Joey D
Judging by this, I'd say stupidity... Typical racist ****!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=31

damn