Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Website Suggestions, Comments or Help (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/15-website-suggestions-comments-help)
-   -   Stuntlife...What happened? Have you lost your soul? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/15-website-suggestions-comments-help/176107-stuntlife-what-happened-have.html)

Drew Stone 12-10-2006 11:11 AM

Stuntlife...What happened? Have you lost your soul?

�����������������������You’ve made a very big mistake. It’s apparent at this point that it was you personally that deleted the “Renegade Distribution” thread. People are leaving the sight in droves due to your narrow-minded and selfish attitude. This is the “End of an era” for many people. It’s a testament to how little you know about the state of affairs within this sport to that think a thread like that is all about my monetary gain. The exposure that my films have given to riders has enabled them to go on to have careers in the sport. You not only have stymied my attempt to expose the sport to thousands of new people but you have denied hundreds of riders the same opportunity. New riders, up and coming riders, people that deserve the “Shine”. You have the audacity to comment on my “Business” when stuntlife took money from people how many times and sent nothing until people screamed bloody murder? You’ve got a lot of nerve.

Who are you? What are your results within this sport that you patrol so flippantly? I see you have been involved in the site since 2005. 2005? I have been around since the beginning supporting this site in many ways including money and exposure. As a matter of fact the “Stuntlife” logo is on the back of my new film “Passion & Brotherhood”. A few years ago when the site was going to fold I sent Greg a check to keep things going because I believed in it. Has this once awesome site fallen so far that someone like yourself can wield so much power? This site has lost its soul and it seems that you have a lot to do with it.

Ban everyone who supports “Renegade” you may even ban me after supporting the site for 6 years but what you are really doing is hurting the “Scene”. You are the one who deleted the “Renegade Distribution” thread; I suggest that you put it back up.

Save yourself and the site before it’s too late.

Surviving you always

Drew Stone

Drew Stone 12-10-2006 11:20 AM

Re: Stuntlife...What happened? Have you lost your soul?

Cathi;

Youve made a very big mistake. Its apparent at this point that it was you personally that deleted the Renegade Distribution thread. People are leaving the sight in droves due to your narrow-minded and selfish attitude. This is the End of an era for many people. Its a testament to how little you know about the state of affairs within this sport to that think a thread like that is all about my monetary gain. The exposure that my films have given to riders has enabled them to go on to have careers in the sport. You not only have stymied my attempt to expose the sport to thousands of new people but you have denied hundreds of riders the same opportunity. New riders, up and coming riders, people that deserve the Shine. You have the audacity to comment on my Business when stuntlife took money from people how many times and sent nothing until people screamed bloody murder? Youve got a lot of nerve.

Who are you? What are your results within this sport that you patrol so flippantly? I see you have been involved in the site since 2005. 2005? I have been around since the beginning supporting this site in many ways including money and exposure. As a matter of fact the Stuntlife logo is on the back of my new film Passion & Brotherhood. A few years ago when the site was going to fold I sent Greg a check to keep things going because I believed in it. Has this once awesome site fallen so far that someone like yourself can wield so much power? This site has lost its soul and it seems that you have a lot to do with it.

Ban everyone who supports Renegade you may even ban me after supporting the site for 6 years but what you are really doing is hurting the Scene. You are the one who deleted the Renegade Distribution thread; I suggest that you put it back up.

Save yourself and the site before its too late.

Surviving you always

TongWoo 12-10-2006 11:31 AM

Seriously. This is a rider's thread. Renegade is about the riders defining the sport...it helps us all, even stuntlife. Let's not bend to meet somebody else's standard. Lets set our own. C'mon Stuntlife... Let's get back to what's really important: The riders. OUR STUNT LIFE.

ab420 12-10-2006 11:35 AM

Damn straight! :YEAH

D-WRECK 12-10-2006 11:43 AM

it should be mandatory (sp) that you must be a member of sl for 4 years to be a mod. it seems all these fu ck sticks that dont know shit about any thing are mods (not talkin about naggs nor the other mods that been on this site for years and knows every one. not just your friends).

drew cant wait to seen the new flick. keep up the good work.

3824 12-10-2006 11:52 AM

She claimed in this thread to be this huge supporter of the sport:
[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175822&page=2[/url]

Even more ironic is when I got into it with her in a pm she mentioned being all about supporting Drew ....

Mr Incognito 12-10-2006 12:17 PM

Thats ****ed up what happened Drew. I just registered at Stuntride.com...peace out Stuntlife

Mr Incognito 12-10-2006 12:17 PM

BTW I never even got around to reading that thread, where can I order your new flick from?

Malicki 12-10-2006 12:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH]185304[/ATTACH]

:shruggs

TongWoo 12-10-2006 12:31 PM

I miss SUSA...

CarpeDiem 12-10-2006 01:26 PM

drewstone for president!

DLISH 12-10-2006 01:27 PM

i gotta dump.... :cheese:

T-Dubby 12-10-2006 01:29 PM

It'll be back soon...

Chach 12-10-2006 01:36 PM

Cathi is just another dumb b iatch that the power of controlling something has gone to her head .....

stupid b itches ...

MR. RYAN SMITH 12-10-2006 01:51 PM

I Think The Change Is Due To The New Owner/member Of Stuntlifes Upper Management. I Called This Situation About 6 Months Ago, Fvck You _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

mofat01 12-10-2006 01:53 PM

Cathi gonna say "it wasnt me" or the "i told you so" talk to shugga bullshit liek she always does......BAN CATHI

Malicki 12-10-2006 01:59 PM

[quote=CarpeDiem]drewstone for president![/quote]

+1

-Nasty- 12-10-2006 03:45 PM

[size="7"]for The People By The People[/size]

GSE Nick 12-10-2006 04:21 PM

bunch of bullshit:2cents hince to why im not a moderator on this site anymore. hince to why this site is transcending gayness

CraigKrage 12-10-2006 04:23 PM

Always been a fan Drew. SUSA