How much is it gonna cost

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 12:41 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: How much is it gonna cost

oooo, so if we don't want to contribute it's ok to ban us? or if someone decides not to contribute ( for a fvcking signature) you'll ban them? now that's bullshit.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:41 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scott3824
cathi you don't know what supporting the sport is.

you don't go to comps, you don't do shows, you don't promote - check yourself.

you don't bust your *** to get other stunt related manufacturers product into your sponsors shops.

lol... ok

funny you all think you know ...
Old 12-07-2006, 12:42 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

734 is the michigan area code calling u

put down the keyboard and answer the phone

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
oooo, so if we don't want to contribute it's ok to ban us? or if someone decides not to contribute ( for a fvcking signature) you'll ban them? now that's bullshit.

that is not what i am saying at all
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Cathi
lol... ok

and funny how u think u have an idea
Old 12-07-2006, 12:43 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

that is not what i am saying at all
you just did. he wants his money back, so you'll remove him from the site.. did Tim barnes put you up to this? Is he your pimp now? whoring your out to do all the dirty work. Hows it feel to be the scape goat?
Old 12-07-2006, 12:44 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

lol... ok

actually those of us that are serious about the sport do know, don't challenge my knowledge.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:45 PM

you just did. he wants his money back, so you'll remove him from the site.. did Tim barnes put you up to this? Is he your pimp now? whoring your out to do all the dirty work. Hows it feel to be the scape goat?

i didnt say i was going to ban all who wont pay for the site.
i would never do that, what i am saying is if you are bold enough to get on here and diss the site you all so love then you dont need to be here.

No, tim barnes has nothing to do with it ...
Old 12-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Old 12-07-2006, 12:47 PM
T&A

T&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura about

Thsi reminds of the last meltdown when 50 percent of teh people on stuntlife were warned
Old 12-07-2006, 12:48 PM
B.T.M.

i didnt say i was going to ban all who wont pay for the site.
i would never do that, what i am saying is if you are bold enough to get on here and diss the site you all so love then you dont need to be here.

No, tim barnes has nothing to do with it ...
We loved it until you started trying to be fedel castro. We are not hurting the sight at all, read through our threads, we talk about riding, life, business. and bs... that's what ppl do!!! we are all friends now due to this site.. it helps our work day pass by, and you feel a need to intersect that??
Old 12-07-2006, 12:49 PM

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice

No problem. PM me your payment info and I will return it And remove you from the site

For anyone else who continues there will be a permanent ban
That is a fvcking bvllshit thing to say.. So listen.. I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINING... And that is when this place was fvcking cool and didn't have all these lil issues about people posting stupid **** on here...

I left because of stupid **** like this!!
Old 12-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GRSiK26
That is a fvcking bvllshit thing to say.. So listen.. I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINING... And that is when this place was fvcking cool and didn't have all these lil issues about people posting stupid **** on here...

I left because of stupid **** like this!!
Says the girl who posted the same thing in every forum of stunt life.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:54 PM

We loved it until you started trying to be fedel castro. We are not hurting the sight at all, read through our threads, we talk about riding, life, business. and bs... that's what ppl do!!! we are all friends now due to this site.. it helps our work day pass by, and you feel a need to intersect that??

look... you are totally mistaken and have taken way out of context of the purpose here.
This place needs a major clean up. Its gotten out of control. I am only doing what is asked and expected of me. You guys can talk about whatever you want concerning your "TEAM" ... I am glad you find it to help your work day pass, but you dont see the bigger picture. And that is ok. Its not your responsibility.
All I am asking is that the post whoring be placed in the post ***** section. Keep your Team Forums updated and on topic about riding. If a sponser comes looking for your team, and they see all the BS topics you talk about it shows what your team represents. StuntLife also is looked at what it represents.
Thats all.
Take it or Leave it...