How much is it gonna cost

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 12:25 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough
Re: How much is it gonna cost

Originally Posted by Cathi
yes, events of post whoring to get your counts up

i have like 2.5 k posts player, u think i give a **** that much

come on cathi

this is about as stupid as when u banned me for telling u to shut up
Old 12-07-2006, 12:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Malicki
the site in general. if i payed for something, i should be able to post when, where, and to whoever and however much I would like

agreed .. as long as you are upholding the site rules
Old 12-07-2006, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
i have like 2.5 k posts player, u think i give a **** that much

come on cathi

this is about as stupid as when u banned me for telling u to shut up

nah , i dont think you care that much, but obviously somewhat cause you are here
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scott3824
so you are saying that we (as a team) can't bs with each other in our own forum.
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Shes just trying to make stuntlife more efficiant alot of **** on this site needed to get deleted...
Old 12-07-2006, 12:28 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

nah , i dont think you care that much, but obviously somewhat cause you are here

cause i believe in principals

when this place was run by stunters for stunters

now its not

look what happens

dare i continue on this subject anways

whats the store # ill call and talk some sence into u
Old 12-07-2006, 12:29 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

agreed .. as long as you are upholding the site rules
site rules regarding this matter, where does it say what we can talk about?

"
5. Posting in Appropriate Forums:
Please post your topics in the most appropriate forum (i.e., event threads only in event forums). If you post a thread that would be more appropriate in another forum, a moderator will move it for you. However, please do not make the moderators do this for you. Use your judgment to determine which forum(s) best suits your topic. If you are dealing with a TECHNICAL topic and it could appropriately fit in more than one forum, you may post it in multiple forums. Multiple posting or X-Posting should be held to a maximum of 2 forums. "
Old 12-07-2006, 12:30 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

my new thread is awesome

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
we should put our business in other forums? do you have any idea how many ppl we have referred to sl? honestly, every person i talk to that rides is sent here. 90% of them sign up. quit your fvcking complaining and put your swastika down. We do nothing but keep your site active.

Fuqin +10,000,000

I came here, was sent here by a fellow user. I've told everyone I know about the place... wasnt this what the website was built for... the forum at least?

at least we use it.
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
my new thread is awesome

hahah and closed also
Old 12-07-2006, 12:31 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

no, hit new posts.. my newest one.. coincidence??
Old 12-07-2006, 12:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

...I am sorry it has come down to this, but noone listens to me..
huh? did you say something?
Old 12-07-2006, 12:33 PM
hate practitioner

im waiting cathi
Old 12-07-2006, 12:35 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

so you are saying that we (as a team) can't bs with each other in our own forum.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Malicki
Fuqin +10,000,000

I came here, was sent here by a fellow user. I've told everyone I know about the place... wasnt this what the website was built for... the forum at least?

at least we use it.

i agree. This website was not built for post whoring. This website was built to be the largest (which still is and always will be) stunt motorcycle forum world wide. This is a place where all Stunters could come and present thier teams and interact with other teams and get familiar with the whole Stunt world out there. A place where everyone can come share their knowledge and teach the upcoming groups some skill. And yes, to make an area where people can post *****. Noone is wanting to post ***** in the forum made for that. Instead they hijack the team forums, open forums, stunt discussion.

Its plain and simple, easy to use.
I am done talking about it. If there is a legit question I will answer it, not try to defend a site that the majority of you dont even contribute to, let alone even like. If you dont want to support the sport then you can go elsewhere.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:39 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

have fun defending this site when everyone goes somewhere else. i'll take my money back too.
B.T.M.

hey, we fvcking ride. thats how we support it.. you ride a fvcking FIFTY!! nobody cares, and your husband can do a ss.. woooooo, lets get him a sponsor!! go ahead, make it a pay site, see how well you'll do with your 10 kids. Just because you don't have a purpose in life is no reason to act out on here and abuse the little power you have.
hate practitioner

i agree. This website was not built for post whoring. This website was built to be the largest (which still is and always will be) stunt motorcycle forum world wide. This is a place where all Stunters could come and present thier teams and interact with other teams and get familiar with the whole Stunt world out there. A place where everyone can come share their knowledge and teach the upcoming groups some skill. And yes, to make an area where people can post *****. Noone is wanting to post ***** in the forum made for that. Instead they hijack the team forums, open forums, stunt discussion.

Its plain and simple, easy to use.
I am done talking about it. If there is a legit question I will answer it, not try to defend a site that the majority of you dont even contribute to, let alone even like. If you dont want to support the sport then you can go elsewhere.
wrong cathi

this place was built so the stunters around the us had a common place to meet up and talk about whats going on, all aspects of life, and stay in contact with each other
it was so they could post up what was happening locally for shows and national events, to know who was going ect

it was for the people by the people

when greg was a rider

not a sellout
Old 12-07-2006, 12:40 PM

cathi you don't know what supporting the sport is.

you don't go to comps, you don't do shows, you don't promote - check yourself.

you don't bust your *** to get other stunt related manufacturers product into your sponsors shops.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:40 PM

No problem. PM me your payment info and I will return it And remove you from the site

For anyone else who continues there will be a permanent ban

Quick Reply: How much is it gonna cost