Why is this allowed?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 09:24 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Why is this allowed?

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=162928

Is your SQL unlimmited? It must be? It must be free also.
40,000 posts in 3 months in one thead? Then there is 10 more like it?
I relize there is a million posts in the database but why 100K more of bullshit?
It like rumper room here.

Whatever I guess...I have no idea why I even care. I just know from my tiny site that it's no good.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Why is this allowed?

Originally Posted by Robbie
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=162928

Whatever I guess...I have no idea why I even care. I just know from my tiny site that it's no good.

IF You DoNT CaRE WHY WOuLD YOu POSt THiS THRead????
Old 11-10-2006, 10:01 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

that last post thread really should be deleted
Old 11-10-2006, 10:02 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Honestly robbie .. there is nothing we can do ...
well, no i take that back .. there is something we can do, but unfortunately we are trying to gain control of everything, but people freak out, rip me a new @$$hole and shuggs is so sick of it ...
we can ban people ... but they try to come back...
we can continue to delete posts... but they start more ..

you have a solution? PLEASE share your idea's ...

coffee man muahahahaha
Old 11-10-2006, 10:05 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

delete those PW threads.. or bring back teh chatroom so they can express themselves without having to have threads like that.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

ALL I HEaR Is
Old 11-10-2006, 10:39 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

i see robbies bit(h fit is back

shut it ******
Old 11-10-2006, 10:41 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by Cathi
Honestly robbie .. there is nothing we can do ...
well, no i take that back .. there is something we can do, but unfortunately we are trying to gain control of everything, but people freak out, rip me a new @$$hole and shuggs is so sick of it ...
we can ban people ... but they try to come back...
we can continue to delete posts... but they start more ..

you have a solution? PLEASE share your idea's ...

coffee man muahahahaha
Honestly, I find it disrespectfull to the website.
Never in a million years would anyone that has been here for a long time to something so stupid.

I understand when meaningfull posts get deleted and people get mad.
Stuff like they are doing is very childish and it puts a damper on the site, it really puts a drag on SQL that is not needed. People wonder why the site gets slow or mabye not working so well...some of it has to do with crap like that.

Bottom line MODS/ADMINS should go though ALL of the BS that is NOT needed and do a HARD delete. Then who ever it is should go into PHP and optimize the tables and clear up needed space so the site can run smooth(er)

I don't know why you care about any of these people who have no respect for the site. A lot of those people are a waste of space anyhow.

Once in a while I just get agravated with the stuff some of you people let go on here and I feel the need to say something. 8 out of the 10 times I have voiced how I feel they have done something about it. I honestly think my record should be 9 out of 11 now

Anyhow...off to get my "coffee" fix
Old 11-10-2006, 10:51 PM

Honestly, I find it disrespectfull to the website.
Never in a million years would anyone that has been here for a long time to something so stupid.

I understand when meaningfull posts get deleted and people get mad.
Stuff like they are doing is very childish and it puts a damper on the site, it really puts a drag on SQL that is not needed. People wonder why the site gets slow or mabye not working so well...some of it has to do with crap like that.

Bottom line MODS/ADMINS should go though ALL of the BS that is NOT needed and do a HARD delete. Then who ever it is should go into PHP and optimize the tables and clear up needed space so the site can run smooth(er)

I don't know why you care about any of these people who have no respect for the site. A lot of those people are a waste of space anyhow.

Once in a while I just get agravated with the stuff some of you people let go on here and I feel the need to say something. 8 out of the 10 times I have voiced how I feel they have done something about it. I honestly think my record should be 9 out of 11 now

Anyhow...off to get my "coffee" fix

the people who want to get a hold of you CANT because SOMEONE didnt pay their phone bill....

PAY IT FOO!

coffee addict!
Old 11-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Administrators

YoURe RiGHt RoBbIE

SL SHoUlD CaTEr TO YoUR NEeDs

Old 11-13-2006, 08:38 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
i see robbies bit(h fit is back

shut it ******

+1 go move outta your parents basement.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:44 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by Cathi
the people who want to get a hold of you CANT because SOMEONE didnt pay their phone bill....

PAY IT FOO!

coffee addict!
The Feds are on to that one.
Call secondary. If that has been deleted I can PM it back. (or whois)
I see no one has done there JOB
Old 11-14-2006, 02:47 AM

just PM it LOL
Old 11-14-2006, 02:49 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

cant you just delete like the first 80000 pages but keep the thread and the thread count
Old 11-14-2006, 02:50 AM
Administrators

The Feds are on to that one.
Call secondary. If that has been deleted I can PM it back. (or whois)
I see no one has done there JOB

MORe WHiNInG HUh
Old 11-14-2006, 02:50 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Ohhhh

I see the main problem...you mods play in that thread..haha (not so funny)
Google search does not like "who smokes the good stuff" thread violation of Adsence

I'm on a roll to get something deleted
Old 11-14-2006, 02:52 AM

Ohhhh

Google search does not like "who smokes the good stuff" thread violation of Adsence

robbie .. you have no idea what its been like tonight ...
i am so fed up with it all
Old 11-14-2006, 02:53 AM
Administrators

Ohhhh

WHiNE WHiNE WHinE

WOuLD YOu LiKE SOME ChEeSe WiTH THaT
WHiNe...

MayBE HaVE SOME FRenCH CriEs
MayBE A WaHBuRGEr...
Old 11-14-2006, 02:54 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
cant you just delete like the first 80000 pages but keep the thread and the thread count
Old 11-14-2006, 02:54 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
MORe WHiNInG HUh
Ya, I hate the toolsheds who like post counts.

IF you want to see some real whinning (from you) it would be when you lost all those USELESS posts.

However you have idiot written all over your posts CuZ yUo TyPe Like A F U C K I N G retard.

Don't you have a bridge to drive your car/bike off of?

Quick Reply: Why is this allowed?