Why is this allowed?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 03:09 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: Why is this allowed?

Originally Posted by old man roger
ive posted a question to you cathi 3 time ..you make us post *****......cant you delete the first 80000 pages of a thread but keep the thread and the count

sorry guy.. i am inbetween posts and threads...

if i was to go in and delete the first 80,000 pages of a thread, it will delete all those threads and the count.
And actually if I delete the FIRST thread, it deletes the whole thread...
Old 11-14-2006, 03:11 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Cathi
sorry guy.. i am inbetween posts and threads...

if i was to go in and delete the first 80,000 pages of a thread, it will delete all those threads and the count.
thank you.......... i was getting really irritated
Old 11-14-2006, 03:12 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Robbie
I'm getting one step closer young man!

DELETE>>>

Gnight and sweet dreams.

I am going to have to come out there and get drunk with Greg and grab that PC from him and GO TO TOWN I will take care of you Mr. Wheelie if it costs me a vacation.

IM JusT HONoR'd YOu WOuLD TakE a BReaK FRoM YOuR
LiFE AND COME OUT To CalI anD ArGuE WiTH ME
ON THE INERNET...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	retard.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	183571  
Old 11-14-2006, 03:15 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
so If i type like this i will be cool and liked by everyone???

(Just what i got from your post)

Guess ya cant be diffrent and liked at the same time...
Don't make me be a nice guy and tell you to "have fun" and sorry for being a forum ****.

Like I said before, I have no idea why all that crap bothers me.
Well...I do know why it bothers me...it's because I do forums myself and things that some of you do are a drag to any website, it's lots of wasted space and it should be used for something more usefull. I just use to love to read all the stuff here and you would never see so much crap in the "new posts"

Lots of that **** just sucks...now the drama...oh yaaa...I love the drama.

so with all that being said...ill get off of your case and everyone elses and that is that.

OUTIE...........
Old 11-14-2006, 03:15 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
thank you.......... i was getting really irritated
i am sorry .. i have not had a great night on top of being sick as well ...
Old 11-14-2006, 03:18 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by Cathi
i am sorry .. i have not had a great night on top of being sick as well ...
Let's start a thread about it and talk about it.
Dr. Rob will find a fix for you!

Better yet...Mr Wheelie make a post for the lady...you seem to be good at that.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:20 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by C
True...it would all be gone.
Not sure if you have permission to hard delete or not ...either way it will be in que to be GONE. :YEAH
Old 11-14-2006, 03:20 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I believe all threads in the echo chamber should be deleted once a month. Total waste of forum space
Old 11-14-2006, 03:23 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Don't make me be a nice guy and tell you to "have fun" and sorry for being a forum ****.

Like I said before, I have no idea why all that crap bothers me.
Well...I do know why it bothers me...it's because I do forums myself and things that some of you do are a drag to any website, it's lots of wasted space and it should be used for something more usefull. I just use to love to read all the stuff here and you would never see so much crap in the "new posts"

Lots of that **** just sucks...now the drama...oh yaaa...I love the drama.

so with all that being said...ill get off of your case and everyone elses and that is that.

OUTIE...........

I MEEn No HaRM anD UnDerstanD THa WHoLE
usiNG space up...BuT Im NoT StarTINg New THReaDs
(and NOT A NewBiE sTaRtiNg "HOW TO WHEelIE THreaDs,
OR WhICh CaGE,WHaT GEaRiNg...Etc.etc.....)

THaT BEiN said....Im OuTTa HUR..
Old 11-14-2006, 03:25 AM
Administrators

Let's start a thread about it and talk about it.
Dr. Rob will find a fix for you!

Better yet...Mr Wheelie make a post for the lady...you seem to be good at that.

I DONT MakE ManY PosT IF At All ANy ANYMORE...
Old 11-14-2006, 03:27 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

get rid of what you see fit but you shouldnt talk about it that just creates more drama ,,,,,,from people like umm ,,,,,,rob
Old 11-14-2006, 03:30 AM
also known as OMR

and cathi no disrespect but you post whored all night you should have let them b i t c h and not said any thing it would have been dropped by now
Old 11-14-2006, 03:33 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

OMR,
Some people are allowed to do what they want.
It may not set the best example...but some things you just have to face.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:16 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nags
I believe all threads in the echo chamber should be deleted once a month. Total waste of forum space
+1:YEAH
Old 11-15-2006, 02:27 PM

YOGURT is an unknown quantity at this point

I just dont know how you get 12,000 post in 11 months or 2,000 in 5 months that is insane. There is no way that all the post are good post.
Old 11-15-2006, 02:49 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

all my posts area very usefull and efficiantly respectfull.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:02 PM

YOGURT is an unknown quantity at this point

even if some where dumb you have only posted 4,800 post in 2 and half years.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:09 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

and i know 50% of em were in the help n how to area...
Old 11-15-2006, 05:44 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

5% is ******** links
Old 11-15-2006, 05:51 PM
Scrapes Elbow

ahaha

Quick Reply: Why is this allowed?