stunt trader

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 11:19 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
stunt trader

who ever runs the site think of this you stop us from posting things for sale\wanted and force us to put it on stunt trader. now i have only been on this site (stuntlife) for a year and when i signed up there was a$$ load of people already signed up to this site (lets say atleast 50,000 but probly more) from what i herd stuntlife has been up and running since the begining 2003 so it took so it has almost taken almost 3 years to get thousends of people to sign up. how long do you think it will take for all of the registerd users of stunt life to sign up to stunt trader. how are we saposed to get the parts we need and whant to sell when there are only 237 registerd users on stunt trader are you saying there is only 237 stunters out there trying to sell and buy stuff. i dont know how every one else who need some clipons, motor, plastics feel but i say open up the old classified section and stop switching stuff on us we like the old classified section so keep it that way. now lett me hear every one feed back on what i have said and tell me if im right or wrong thanks
Old 10-03-2005, 11:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

808stunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunt trader

i like it the old way better. but shugga is gonna make more money over at stunt traders cause theres a monthly fee after the first month. then again i could be wrong and have no clue about what im talking about. but i did like the old clasifieds better
Old 10-03-2005, 11:32 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 808stunna
i like it the old way better. but shugga is gonna make more money over at stunt traders cause theres a monthly fee after the first month. then again i could be wrong and have no clue about what im talking about. but i did like the old clasifieds better
what im saying is how can we buy and sell stuff wit only 237 registerd users on stunt trader i mean how long did it take for the thousends of people to sign up to stunt life. in one year i dont think stunt trader will be even close to having as many registerd users as stunt life. im shure shugga knows what he is doing and has good reason for it dam man its hard on us broke as stunters to get parts and get rid of the **** lieing in our gerage that other people need
Old 10-04-2005, 12:54 AM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

Read a few threads down, yes stunt trader sux...but whats done is done and they arent changing it....
Old 10-11-2005, 09:44 PM

casual is an unknown quantity at this point

basically the fall of another old school back alley comfortable website i beleive u guys cal it going commercial and thats what has happened to stuntlife now ohh well can anyone lead the way to another site like this that is how this site use to be..

i dont blame them for going commercial pretty much every forum i been in the past 8 yrs sooner aor later when they got big they forgot what it was that made them big in the first place.